Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was hooked with all those photos but unfortunately it wasn’t quite what I have expected

Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    This is How i see it . I’m not criticising you or make you look silly .I think you’re expect too much from a $130 1/2 hour service. It seem like you have paid for a top of the range Toyota but expecting to get a rolls Royce . You’re trying to get as much out of 1/2 hour as you can . I’m not saying the girl you saw was good . You only paid $130 which is very cheap for a FS . I never paid this cheap in my life . If it was a $400 per hour or even $280 yes you have the right to get upset and have a higher expectations.
    If you advertise the service, then they need to deliver. He paid for VIP service and obviously was short changed.
    If 30min isn't enough to deliver a VIP service then say only available for 45min plus
    Can't just take people's money and under deliver. That is almost the same as theft imo.

I actually got intel from a reliable source that an AR that was put up for Chelsea was fake???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12