Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Lily : sweetness personified

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    427

    Lily : sweetness personified

    Lily is a sweet, bubbly, young Vietnamese girl who is currently at M5. There seems to be this air of mystery around her as there is a bit of off-forum talk on her but hardly anything on forum so I decided to see for myself.

    I felt at ease as soon as I met Lily. Huge smile, shapely body and so terribly pretty. What a package! Some guys like to go into component parts of the girls they see. I prefer to look at the package and in Lily’s case, that smile shone like a beacon.

    I’m not going to break the hour I spent with her into components either and how she performed in each. What I will say is that a great appointment just flows along and that was exactly what happened.

    We kissed, we had oral, we had sex and it all just flowed along with the hour disappearing in the blink of an eye.

    Lily would be one of the sweetest girls I have ever seen. Meeting a girl like her compensates for those cold, unfriendly, kps heavy encounters most of us run into (excepting a couple of reviewers here who have obviously found the holy grail).

    I enjoyed the time I spent with her immensely. I’ll see her again!

  2. #2
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-04-2012
    Posts
    2,071
    Finally lol first AR of our sweetheart lily at m5 . Thank you Mr Q-man you are very unselfish man indeed.

    "The best kept secret no more " so young so pretty with serivce to match. A hidden gem .

    But mr Q -man u might get abuse my her loyal die hard fans out there for writing this review. They all want to keep her themself as shes that good !!!. I got a crazy guy here on forum pm me nd called a dick for saying lily is "the best kept in m5 " obviously he didnt like me telling every one how good she is.

    So all I can say is fck you u selfish soft cock I can write what I like nd so is Mr Q
    I be seeing her soon .

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-12-2015
    Posts
    225
    quackm2002 ... nice review!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-12-2015
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Finally lol first AR of our sweetheart lily at m5 . Thank you Mr Q-man you are very unselfish man indeed.

    "The best kept secret no more " so young so pretty with serivce to match. A hidden gem .

    But mr Q -man u might get abuse my her loyal die hard fans out there for writing this review. They all want to keep her themself as shes that good !!!. I got a crazy guy here on forum pm me nd called a dick for saying lily is "the best kept in m5 " obviously he didnt like me telling every one how good she is.

    So all I can say is fck you u selfish soft cock I can write what I like nd so is Mr Q
    I be seeing her soon .
    ---
    Enjoy your time with Lily ... and I am sure you know how you will do it to the maximum!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    28-06-2018
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Finally lol first AR of our sweetheart lily at m5 . Thank you Mr Q-man you are very unselfish man indeed.

    "The best kept secret no more " so young so pretty with serivce to match. A hidden gem .

    But mr Q -man u might get abuse my her loyal die hard fans out there for writing this review. They all want to keep her themself as shes that good !!!. I got a crazy guy here on forum pm me nd called a dick for saying lily is "the best kept in m5 " obviously he didnt like me telling every one how good she is.

    So all I can say is fck you u selfish soft cock I can write what I like nd so is Mr Q
    I be seeing her soon .
    Great AR bro Quack!!!
    I think I need to get to 5 so i can visit Lily!!
    Fuck I hate soft cocks that keep a girl secret because their selfish asses want the girl to work longer.... get them more business so they can get out of this business!!!!

    Bro Woods is right to tell them fuck off, soft cocks... I now want to see Lily just so I can do a review for her.. note I said FOR her.. I will eagerly await the hatemail!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    05-06-2018
    Location
    North West Sydney
    Posts
    831
    Nice review bro.
    It must be good if the review lacks descriptive language. It's kind of a , just go and see her vibe. Makes me ever the more curious.

    I have heard nothing but praise for this lady. Ive had lots of PMs to check her out. She seems like a real gem.
    I am a shallow stubborn cunt, as I have said before, and after the rudeness of n5m staff..... it would take abit to get me back there.
    Could she be, the one......?

  7. #7
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-04-2012
    Posts
    2,071
    I’d like to point out that the guy who PM me is NOT Superbear.

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-08-2018
    Posts
    4
    Definitely check her out guys

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-08-2018
    Posts
    4
    Definitely check her out guys. She is the sweetest girl i've seen in No 5 . She is working a bit less now though.

  10. #10
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-04-2018
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I’d like to point out that the guy who PM me is NOT Superbear.
    Haha I been getting PMed too for ages and every singe reply has been positive about Lily despite the earlier misunderstanding feud but im not gonna sugarcoat any flaws and she and other punters that cant take criticism so be it.

    Heres my rough input.
    Looks: 9/10 (her face and physique is close to perfect)
    Attitude: 9/10 whilst i was still seeing her and before the feud
    Bbbj: 7/10 i say this is her weakest point although still great and she has a unique technique.
    Daty: 9/10 she tastes pretty nice and is responsive
    Sex: 10/10 cowgirl doggy and missionary all feels great with her and her riding is probably the best I had.
    Bonus face score: 10/10 despite her killer curves and body I think her face is her best feature although most people would say her ass.

    My last word on her would be she is very sweet as OP has mentioned but treat her nice and she will turn up the gfe. To those PMing me if shes a stuck up bitch nah shes not we both just screwed up through miscommunication and cut ties.

  11. #11
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-04-2012
    Posts
    2,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbear View Post
    Haha I been getting PMed too for ages and every singe reply has been positive about Lily despite the earlier misunderstanding feud but im not gonna sugarcoat any flaws and she and other punters that cant take criticism so be it.

    Heres my rough input.
    Looks: 9/10 (her face and physique is close to perfect)
    Attitude: 9/10 whilst i was still seeing her and before the feud
    Bbbj: 7/10 i say this is her weakest point although still great and she has a unique technique.
    Daty: 9/10 she tastes pretty nice and is responsive
    Sex: 10/10 cowgirl doggy and missionary all feels great with her and her riding is probably the best I had.
    Bonus face score: 10/10 despite her killer curves and body I think her face is her best feature although most people would say her ass.

    My last word on her would be she is very sweet as OP has mentioned but treat her nice and she will turn up the gfe. To those PMing me if shes a stuck up bitch nah shes not we both just screwed up through miscommunication and cut ties.
    Such a gentlemen Mr bear
    Agreee with all adove !
    Best for me is CG see her pretty face up nd close.

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I got a crazy guy here on forum pm me nd called a dick for saying lily is "the best kept in m5 " obviously he didnt like me telling every one how good she is.

    So all I can say is fck you u selfish soft cock I can write what I like nd so is Mr Q
    I be seeing her soon .
    The ‘crazy guy’ says fuck you right back and invites you to come say it to his face you little hero

  13. #13
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-04-2012
    Posts
    2,071
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    The ‘crazy guy’ says fuck you right back and invites you to come say it to his face you little hero
    Ohhhhh I'm so scare daddy
    You are such a loser!

  14. #14
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-12-2015
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    The ‘crazy guy’ says fuck you right back and invites you to come say it to his face you little hero
    ---
    Hi exstar ... why you 'care' so much about Lily? cheers

  15. #15
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    28-06-2018
    Posts
    319
    Going to see Lily today.....

  16. #16
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-04-2018
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Finally lol first AR of our sweetheart lily at m5 . Thank you Mr Q-man you are very unselfish man indeed.

    "The best kept secret no more " so young so pretty with serivce to match. A hidden gem .

    But mr Q -man u might get abuse my her loyal die hard fans out there for writing this review. They all want to keep her themself as shes that good !!!. I got a crazy guy here on forum pm me nd called a dick for saying lily is "the best kept in m5 " obviously he didnt like me telling every one how good she is.

    So all I can say is fck you u selfish soft cock I can write what I like nd so is Mr Q
    I be seeing her soon .
    Hey bro. Just to clear things up since i dont feel the need to hold things back anymore since cutting ties with Lily. There are many reasons why the regulars havent posted an AR. I wanted to write one myself for her since her 1st day at n5m to help her get started at n5m but obviously she doesnt need it but she ASKED me not to so I respected her wishes. I am unsure if she asked the same for her other regulars.

    Second reason would be because she is a value punt.

    And for exstar don't get upset if people are posting about lily and dont think you are special either just because youve known her as jenny from ppp days.

    As for woods. Exstar has reviewed her before and same as xboyx she just had a different name at a different shop. I guess his reason for pming u to stop is because lily may have asked him to not post ars as well like me.

    I have no reason to lie and can probably back it up. She is very charming and sweet and provides excellent service. Be more like woods just go fuck enjoy sesh and leave.

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-12-2015
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbear View Post
    Hey bro. Just to clear things up since i dont feel the need to hold things back anymore since cutting ties with Lily. There are many reasons why the regulars havent posted an AR. I wanted to write one myself for her since her 1st day at n5m to help her get started at n5m but obviously she doesnt need it but she ASKED me not to so I respected her wishes. I am unsure if she asked the same for her other regulars.

    Second reason would be because she is a value punt.

    And for exstar don't get upset if people are posting about lily and dont think you are special either just because youve known her as jenny from ppp days.

    As for woods. Exstar has reviewed her before and same as xboyx she just had a different name at a different shop. I guess his reason for pming u to stop is because lily may have asked him to not post ars as well like me.

    I have no reason to lie and can probably back it up. She is very charming and sweet and provides excellent service. Be more like woods just go fuck enjoy sesh and leave.
    ---

    Hi Superbear ... Of course if the girl said that to some guys, the guys need to respect her will, but also is good the guys know that they cannot react as 'bodyguards'.
    So, why exstar protect her is a such excessive way?

  18. #18
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    301
    Guys, nobody is protecting anyone and nobody thinks they’re more special than anyone. Yes Lily is great and in fact probably too good for N5 standards. She does read the forums so keep that in mind and show a little respect.

    What I do have an issue is with woods23 calling out details of private PMs and carrying on like a 14 year old boy. Obviously written communication skills is not a strong point of his.

    I shall make no further comment.

  19. #19
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-04-2018
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---

    Hi Superbear ... Of course if the girl said that to some guys, the guys need to respect her will, but also is good the guys know that they cannot react as 'bodyguards'.
    So, why exstar protect her is a such excessive way?
    I cant really answer that because i am not him. She told me no when i asked her if she wanted a review so I didnt post one. I did ask her how come no ones reviewing her and we joked its because everyones trying to keep her a secret. And i guess when woods mentioned her, her regulars felt the need to shush him up or something because like Jade booking can get ridiculously hard for her regulars.

    Anyway shes good so just book fuck have fun and leave shes a special sweet girl and im not gonna lie im a lil disappointed we ended but hey there ive moved on and can only speculate from now on. I be posting an AR on some new girls soon but Lily probably in my top 5 if not the best.

  20. #20
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    427
    Guys, go fight elsewhere!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •