Thread: First try at Massage at Central, nice big new shop, has potential!

First try at Massage at Central, nice big new shop, has potential!

Person's Name : Nina

Establishment : Massage at Central

Date of Visit : September 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : level 1, 423 Elizabeth Street, Sydney Central

https://massageatcentral.com.au - WeChat ID: massageatcentral

Phone : 0424 908 878

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm 7 days

Rates : 30mins/$40 , 45mins/$55, 60mins/$65

Size/shape : medium built, A Cupper, nice ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : no massage, pampering only and nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : very sweet and innocent young girl, could be more fun but didn't want any oil on her body so won't return but for those who like them young and cute, Nina is very attractive

My experience/comments :

Was planning to visit the Happy Thai shop again at Cleveland Street and hopefully get my cock between those natural E Cups tits of Kathy ! surely she will give me Spanish as a repeat customer. Remembered that there is a rear entrance so went straight to the back laneway. saw a sign but the roller door of the garage is closed and no door bell ! so had to walk back to the Cleveland Street front entrance which is very exposed. Any way, pressed the buzzer and waited almost a minute before a youngish Thai girl let me in. Slim body ! Right away I asked her if Kathy is working today, she replies no Kathy, I said I saw her here two weeks ago today, she said only me and 1 more girl here, her name is Mai or something like that, I said is she busty and gave this girl a hand signal as well, she said, not very busty, I said, can I meet her, she said wait one minute and walked to the back and get the other girl to greet me, another slim and young Thai girl, quite pretty actually, but I have set my heart on the busty Kathy so didn't want to settle for just any Thai girl so I walked out the front.

Decision, decision, should I walked across the busy Cleveland and have a fuck at the 278 Club again, still remember last time they were all busy that’s how I ended up at this Happy Thai shop, so didn't want to waste time to find out, walk back to the car for the plan B. Of course there is a plan B, in fact a plan C too !

So, I have read about this shop thanks to the two reviews from the OP and a busty mamasan called Mia, that alone is worth checking out, and 423 Elizabeth is very close to Yuki at 450 so if no good, I could always go for a good part 1 then the famous HJ, if only Yuki is there, well, that's punting and that's what happens when you can't book in advance and leave everything to chances:

I sort of know where these shops are located and found a parking spot along Chambers. walk over to Elizabeth and found 423, there is a very long and steep stairs to go up, luckily it's only on the first floor, push the buzzer and a middle aged Chinese lady let me in, she is probably the mamasan, OK, she's Not the Mia I was thinking about, just as well, as she has already gone totally legit and running two Thai shops, so I really didn't hope to see her back in RnT business - but of course, there is a tiny small part inside me that kind of wish that she is, never mind, glad to see that she is still out there somewhere living her life happily.

Back to this new mamasan, average everything and the OP said she is curvy, may be, she is wearing a semi sexy tank top and that could be wrapping up a B'ish or C'ish pair, very hard to tell how thick are the pads, I just wondering if I would have a chance to examine................

The lady let me into the shop and it looks brand new, probably under furnished and looked quite empty , there are a couple of enclosed rooms ahead, wide open timber floor and lots of natural lights from the front window facing Elizabeth, there's plenty can be done up for the place to make it more cosy and soften up the ambience, but hey, she's Not the Mia I know, why do I care..................lol

Mamasan shows me to a room and ask how long I wish to stay, I ask to see the girl, there is only one girl available, her name is Nina and Nina comes over to say hello, very young girl, quite pretty, medium built and wearing a short dress nurse type white uniform, at first sight, not busty at all. So I thought, mamasan is probably bigger and surely more skillful, may be I should see her instead, so I said, I like to see you, mamasan said but Nina is young girl and very pretty and good service, I said, is she busty (from this point we are talking in mandarins) Oh, she is not busty at all, but I have a very beautiful girl from Hong Kong working here on Friday and she is very big and all natural. I said, OK good to know but she is not here now , can I see you instead ? OH, i can't, I need to let the girl make some money. OK I understand, I will see her.

I thought to myself, there is no guarantee that Yuki would be there at 450 and free and if they have no one, then I won't have a punt today and waste my opportunity, well, if A is all I can have, then A it is. thinking back, may be I should have just stay with one of the two Thai girls, but hey, this is a new shop, where is my sense of adventure ?

Asked to use the bath room, mamasan takes me to the back, gee, this place is huge, if they get busy, it has lots of potential, I didn't actually see a shower, and the toilet is very small, but there probably have one some where. came back to the room and pay $40 to the mamasan and leave a $50 on the table for Nina who arrives as I was undressing. Handed the tips to her and she said thank you. I continue to undress and so was Nina, that's a good sign, I suppose when you tip up front, the girls would always appreciated that.

So both of us are naked, I don't really want any massage today, just a relaxing release, so I got the pillow out from the bottom of the table and placed the cover sheet over it. Nina said have you been here before ? I said, no, first time, how do you know where everything is? I said, most shops are very similar, so you do a lot of massage ? I said when you are at my age, you would have done a few massages won't you.

So I lay on my back and with my legs open, Nina stands next to me and now I can see that she has very pointy and perky A Cupper, just the average size tits on a very young girl, Nina is not slim, she is quite curvy, just unfortunately not much up the top, her ass is actually quite booty, and of course, you guessed it, my mind is already thinking about a possible Italian finishes, we'll see.................

At this point, Nina bring the pack of wet wipes over and handed a few sheets to me to clean my hands, little did she know that my hands won't be between her legs, but I suppose that might be possible and only you can find out yourself...............haha

Nina lean forward and sort of presented her tits to me, wasn't too keen to kiss or suck on them although they probably are very yummy. she used her tits to brushed on my chest a bit and then placed her face next to mine, chek to chek, I said to her you are very pretty and very lovely, she likes that and gave me a few kisses, and I kiss her back on her face, that's not bad, I was just Not in the mood as one disappointment after another but if you go to see Nina from the get go and she is your type, I can see that most punters would enjoy this sort of girl friend feels.

Nina's right hand is now caressing between my legs and this always feels good when your private parts are being touched by a young girl's hand, so I went hard and some oil was applied and I went even harder and started that horny feeling, my hand wondering all over Nina's back and found myself resting on her very meaty butt and I just have to squeeze them.

There is a horizontal wall mirror which is kind of not quite at the right place, but I couldn't resist the urge to get up and embrace this young lady's body on to mine, so I stand, and turned Nina around to back facing me, my hands are cupping her smallish tits now, I must see, for small tits, they actually feels very good. and as soon as my oily cock is touching Nina's butt, she backs away and said, your oil !!

OK, NO oil on her body, there goes my Italian dream ! it's amazing how two massage girls, totally unrelated, both called Nina, would have the same restrictions of NO OIL on their body, and I could understand that on the QVB/Blossom/Summerville Nina who has a big paid of Double D Cups and there must be so many punters who wanted to fuck her tits - yours truly included ! but for this much young Nina with NO TITS, I don't know, may be she shouldn't be so restrictive, but hey, it's a free country and it's her own body, so we must respect their wishes right ? we have a choice of Not to pick them due to that but can't force it though.

So I lay back down on the table and just let Nina continue to do her things on lil Lungor. it is at this point that I concluded that Nina is probably new to the industry too as her skills and techniques around the cock and balls is rather limited and repetitive. Any way, got to make do with what I have so I suggested that she puts both hands on me, one hand holding the cock base to leave it in the upright position with the other hand taking me over the line. After my first shot which ain't too big, I placed my hands on her hands to ensure that she is not letting go too early and I continue to fuck her hand to shot out a few more smaller drops, then I was spent and Nina was still holding me with her firm grip so I said her to soften up her hands but stay with me for a little longer, when I had enough I let her go.

the usual clean up and I was ready to get up and go but Nina rested her upper body on my chest again - just like the way she started the session - and said don't go yet, we still have time, I said but I have to go back to work, the boss don't like us leaving the room early !

OK, that's a good policy, what ever your name is mamasan, but I really don't need anything thing else from Nina, head massage or foot massage were suggested and both I politely turned down, I suppose if you like it, you could definitely have Nina laying next to you, on top of you to give you more GFE, she is quite sweet with that, it's just me and I do need to get back to the office, considering my first port of call was that Thai so I actually had wasted a bit of time especially there is still like a 10 min walk back to the car.

BTW, not long after my session with Nina had started, the door bell rang and no one else was available so that lucky punter must have got the mamasan ................haha

Well, I wouldn't know what, if anything big or good that I would have been missing, but that busty girl from Hong Kong is kind of tempting - and won't that be funny if that girl turned out to be Bonnie...................LOL

Calling it as it is, YMMV.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Bro Ahlungor for detailed review and taking one for the team!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey mate,

I just recently found this shop and have been three times and loved it. I have found most girls dont like oil on their body as they would need to shower after every massage.

If you can get past that, i would suggest you go and see Natty or Joanne. Joanne has an amazing body and great set of tits, at least a c cup. and the cheekiest smile while doing the deed with lots of great eye contact

Quote Originally Posted by Kaehyung View Post
    Thanks Bro Ahlungor for detailed review and taking one for the team!
    Thanks Brother Kaehyung,

But most of my better punts are all from my regular shops seeing my top 10 girls ! My success rate at new punts are not that great !

But that’s punting isn’t it ?

Where have you been punting lately ?

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree with you Bro Ahlungor. I'm likewise and hence tend to stick to the same shops every time. These days I mostly go to 227, Pyrmont Star and SS. But I've been out of the game for a long time. Just starting to rediscover.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I really do miss the good old days!!! 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree with you Bro Ahlungor. I'm likewise and hence tend to stick to the same shops every time. These days I mostly go to 227, Pyrmont Star and SS. But I've been out of the game for a long time. Just starting to rediscover.
    SS? Not sure on that one. Full name of that one?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sussex Star on Sussex St in city

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very well managed shop with good selection. Worth going to Bro Stone if you haven't tried yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very well managed shop with good selection. Worth going to Bro Stone if you haven't tried yet.
    Sorry, yes I know that one. It is a favourite. It and Massage at Central are my two go to places right now. Both places have great managers, lovely girls. sS Is much bigger in selection though, but sometimes I like the tough of a smaller place, they really want to earn your loyalty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try Massage at Central some time. Any recommendations on outstanding girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Joanne is a must, let the boss know you read a great review on here and she will look after you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks! I will do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks! I will do.
    Let me know how you go.