Maddie - Petite, fun and cute girl

Maddie - Petite, fun and cute girl
    Person's Name : Maddie

Establishment : Paddington 244

Date of visit: 9/10/2018

Language: Very limited English - Mostly Chinese

Photo Genuine: Yes, 100% genuine.

Rates: $220 per hour, Paddington VIP rate

Size/shape : Approx 160 cm approx, C Cup, extremely petite body (she is small)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK/DFK, BBBJ, COB, CIM, Missionary, Doggystyle, Cat bath, Nuru massage

After finishing work earlier in the day, I decided to hit up 244's WeChat to see who was working. After Fridays 90 minute punt with Linda, I hit up 244's roster to see who was working. I saw that a number of new girls had started and one in particular Maddie caught my eye. But what really caught my attention was her big round eyes. I don't normally base my punts on a girls eyes, but her's were beautiful ! So I quickly messaged Angela and made a booking for 7:30. I arrived at 244 on time, was buzzed in, and greeted by Angela followed by our usual chat. Once the finances were sorted, I headed upstairs to room 2 and waited for Maddie. A few minutes past then I heard a knock on the door. In walks this petite Chinese girl with beautiful C cup boobs in a g-string and black bra. She had the biggest smile on her face and immediately gave me a hug as we introduced ourselves. At first, Maddie was very very quiet and I wasn't sure if it was me or maybe she was new to the industry, but nonetheless, she was quiet. After taking thing slowly and making her laugh, she started to open up and man did she open up.

Before heading into the shower, Maddie wanted to turn the heater on because it was a bit cold. We struggled to turn the heater on because we couldn't locate the power button but eventually we turned it on. Maddie asked if 35 was hot enough and the dickhead that I am said that's fine. I'll explain later lol. Anyways, we hopped in the shower for nuru and normal shower. Maddie applied the gel and hot water and started a really erotic and sexy massage. During nuru, Maddie was licking and sucking the water off my back. I immediately started to get hard because if she sucks up water with such pressure, what is BBBJ going to feel like. After nuru we started to explore each others bodies and I paid special attention to Maddies pussy which looked and felt sexy. Once done, we dried each other and headed to the bed.

Maddie started her catbath followed by BBBJ. Maddies BBBJ would have to be one of the best I have experienced before. Maddie started off slowly then started to apply more pressure and piston action. Her head was going up and down like a piston in a car at full throttle. I was moaning like anything and Maddie thought something was wrong. She grabbed her phone and used her translator app and asked me "is there something wrong ?". I said no problem, just that your BBBJ is amazing. She said ok then started sucking again. I could feel the pressure rising and was about to CIM so I asked Maddie to stop. She dommed me up and we started missionary followed by doggystlye and wow Maddie was extremely tight downstairs. At this point, I reckon the room had to be around 35 - 40 degrees and fuck it was so hot ! Maddie and I were covered in sweat and her hair was a bit fuzzy because of the heat. We both struggled to climax due to the heat so we had to take a 10 minute breather. After our short break, I finished with cumming over Maddies round boobs. I was actually aiming for CIM, but Maddie didn't get on her knees in time which wasn't a issue at all.

After COB, we both ran for the shower to cool ourselves down. Maddie was hot, I was hot and we desperately needed to cool down. During our cool down shower, we both had a good laugh at the heater mishap which was totally my fault. Who the fuck sets the heater to 35 ? Such an idiot lol. We continued to clean ourselves, hopped out of the shower, dressed and started to DFK again. Maddie walked me downstairs, gave me another kiss and goodbye hug. I said goodbye to Angela and I was on my way home.

Thanks once again to Shane and Angela. 244 is slowly becoming my second home due to the close proximity to home. Its a really nice, clean and professional shop.

Nice guy

Thanks for the review

shane

Maddie here tomorrow

Maddie here today

sugar and spice girl

Maddie here friday

Sweet an yummy is or Maddie

Maddie so sweet this sugarplum fairy

sweetness personified is this sugarplum fairy

Take this one home to mum

Maddie is vice captain of the Passion Saturday girls
    7 Saturday girls all very hot

just magic gfe with added sugar

Maddie here for sunday sex

Maddie is a sunday girl

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Nice guy

Thanks for the review

shane
    All good Shane. She is a very sweet and cute girl, very cute.

Maddie here tomorrow

enjoy her on monday

she is waiting to take care of your needs

piston sucking at high speed