Thread: ChaCha- Sweet Korean Girl Who Loves Sex

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Red face ChaCha- Sweet Korean Girl Who Loves Sex

I had the pleasure of meeting ChaCha from Busan at 244 Paddington the other day.

Chacha is a pleasant looking girl with classic Korean looks and a young and slim body and natural B cup boobs. Natural boobs on a Korean girl would you believe!

ChaCha was straight into the DFK. My most vivid memory is of her face coming towards me with eyes closed and tongue hanging out. It was such a turn-on and I just couldn't help but suck that tongue for most of the session.

Her BBBJ skills are exemplary as is the look on her face during DATY. During this time she turned around to shove her bald pussy in my face for a pleasant 69.

Chacha soon jumped on me and slid her pussy lips along my shaft and I'm sure things came mighty close to going inside. I could have easily cum with this action but soon the dom was on and she was riding me in her own personal rodeo! I asked her if she wanted lube and she said there was no need!

Chacha was the one directing the action and she really wanted doggy so who was I to argue. After a bout of mish she asked if she could cum! How polite of her! She jumped back into cowgirl and rode me until she shuddered and fell on top of my chest. I could feel with my hands that she was super wet and had wet all over me as well.

ChaCha told me that she loves sex and I don't have any reason to not believe her!

Max thanks for a great review of a hot girl she here again tomorrow
    Shane

good to meet a woman who knows hoe to be in charge

book early book long

Play with her today

cum and shake with chacha

she here shaking her body late tonight

the cha here today

try super vip with the cha

how sweet she is last day before holiday

only 8 hours left before holiday

countdown to holiday