Thread: Sarah the Korean hottie

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Sarah the Korean hottie

So I finally got around to writing a AR on Sarah even though I saw her in late December last year. Things were slowing down a bit at work so I booked Sarah for 1 hour at 278.

The reception directed me to go to Ginza for the room.

When I walked into the room and saw Sarah all I can say is she’s smoking hot. Her body is quite voloptous and she’s got curves in all the right places. Her face is quite gorgeous and she’s like braces which makes it cute. In terms of age, I’d say she’s late 20s but god damn she’s still smoking hot.

We hugged did a bit of listerine and it’s into the shower for a wash down. She was very polite and every time she applied some cold shower gel she’d apologise for the coldness which was extremely cute. After the wash down it was onto the bed for some DFK and cat bath. Her technique is quite good and she’s really attentive to all the sensitive spots. Her BBBJ was amazingly sensual and she’d do it with so much sucking energy that it was quite wild almost.

We then transitioned to 69 and then dommed up for some cowgirl and mish. She was so hot I couldn’t hold it in for long and cummed in the dom.

We rested a bit and I asked her for another round this time I wanted her to bbbj me for a CIM. So it’s back to the cat bath and then onto my cock. Can I just say BBBJ is just awesome!! She was quite a trooper and carried on for a good 10 minutes but second round my cock is less sensitive. So I told her to cat bath me while I HJ myself. She did just that and then snugggled next to me for some more DFK. I was finally about to cum and then she positioned herself for a CIM and sucked it all out of my cock. Needless to say I was drained but happy. Showered down, said my goodbyes and it was back to work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review, i wanted to try her already few months ago but just have been resting for a few months.. it makes me think of K Barbie from Ginza in old times which her bbbj was the best ever.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    nice review, i wanted to try her already few months ago but just have been resting for a few months.. it makes me think of K Barbie from Ginza in old times which her bbbj was the best ever.
    Hey bro, I’d highly recommend. Usually when I punt at 278, don’t really book in advanced. I just ask which girls are available and I just book based on who’s there. I still haven’t struck it lucky with Bobo, Rose or Yumi yet. Those are the 3 I really want to try. I’ll just keep punting and if luck allows they’ll be free when I ask who’s available hahaha.

Interesting~ Almost went with this one ^^

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hey bro, I’d highly recommend. Usually when I punt at 278, don’t really book in advanced. I just ask which girls are available and I just book based on who’s there. I still haven’t struck it lucky with Bobo, Rose or Yumi yet. Those are the 3 I really want to try. I’ll just keep punting and if luck allows they’ll be free when I ask who’s available hahaha.
    cool...i book in everytime and never had once seeing the girls lining up except for one time i was waiting in the waiting room while another guy was trying to pick one to go with...who else you think are good too?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro meng, why don't you just book Rose (Leila) ? Get those giant titties in your face and go to punter heaven !!
    Also, lovely review of k sarah (aka julia @ n5m). She has perfect satin skin and was one of the best I had...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    cool...i book in everytime and never had once seeing the girls lining up except for one time i was waiting in the waiting room while another guy was trying to pick one to go with...who else you think are good too?
    I’d give Daisy a go. Seen her twice and her service was awesome. After I came once, she was still wanting to go again for a round 2. I was bloody drained.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d give Daisy a go. Seen her twice and her service was awesome. After I came once, she was still wanting to go again for a round 2. I was bloody drained.
    I have tried her once, wasn't bad..there are too much pretty nice girls there, better than many shops..
    I went for Jin twice which i liked her a lot with her personality and attitude and also the true heart...
    I would definitely go for her again if i have no other new girls i wanted to try...
    anyone you also recommend?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I have tried her once, wasn't bad..there are too much pretty nice girls there, better than many shops..
    I went for Jin twice which i liked her a lot with her personality and attitude and also the true heart...
    I would definitely go for her again if i have no other new girls i wanted to try...
    anyone you also recommend?
    I also had a really good session with Bobo, she’s popular and I can see why. Really nicely proportioned body and excellent service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also had a really good session with Bobo, she’s popular and I can see why. Really nicely proportioned body and excellent service.
    I had gone once half a year ago, she had great smile and attitude.