Thread: Helen, short haired goddess

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Helen, short haired goddess

So I finally managed to write a AR for Helen and this was for my visit to 42 2 weeks ago as Helen is away for CNY.

I had always wanted to try her and finally managed to secure a booking with her. Initial impressions is that she’s very fit and her body is super toned and perfectly proportioned. We greeted each other and it was into the shower for some bbbj. Afterward we were on the bed and more cat bath ensued.

She’s amazing at what she does, she’d lick me all over and it’s a deep sensual lick from my nipples all the way to my legs and then finally my cock. The BBBj is amazing and she’d take my shaft and start with a lick from the base to the tip like a lollipop and then flick a bit of the tip and then straight in her mouth for some passionate sucking. We switched to 69 then cowgirl, mish and then finished in doggy. Standard affair. Lots of DFK and chatting after the deed. After we had a rest I told her I quite like her cat bath on my nipples and since we didn’t have too long I told her to stick to licking my nipples as I jerk off for a second round. As I was about to cum and I totally wasn’t expecting it (since I wasn’t planning on a CIM) she put her mouth on my cock and sucked me dry it was a WONDERFUL surprise and really ended my night well.

She’s on holidays guys but should be back mid to end of this month so I’d recommend booking her when she’s back. Well worth the money.

As usual YMMV.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Helen always gets great reviews. Looks good in her photos as well
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thanks for the after report brother !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good to read.
    having a bj after the main event is a rare treat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is always good..
    Top girl

she is here today
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42