Thread: Annie and Cary.... greed can be good

Senior Member(無間使者)

Annie and Cary.... greed can be good

TL : DR - I was indecisive, got offered to try a double, but opted for 30/30 split with these two. Annie is definitely a little minx who loves to tease and Cary is has all the right curves and really knows how to finish.

Where: Prymont Star Massage
    Who: Annie (Indonesian) and Cary (French)

Round 1: Annie comes in and after a quick introduction, askes if I wanted her to take off the dress (yes please), then the bra and panties (30min.... Why not). She is cute, girl next door type. She then started with a medium massage from my feet, working her way up my calves and thighs before kneading my back. Definitely not her speciality, but other reviews had already indicated this is the case.

Round 2: after kneading my back and shoulders I was surprised when she started sliding her body against me. She has silky smooth skin. Happy to let her continue and see what she can do. She's a tease and knows it. Times up, and she goes off to tag in Cary.

Round 3: Cary is a stunner and she knows it. She comes in and introduces herself. Without asking she takes off the dress, no bra, no panties. She takes control, a light massage of the back and shoulders and I'm asked to flip over.

Final Round: Cary is confident, gorgeous and knows exactly how to get you going. Definitely one of the best finishes I've had. I can see why she is always busy.

Return factor? Yes please, maybe not so greedy next time, I'll have to choose and let each of these ladies spend a full, unrushed hour.

Very different ladies, very different but complimentary.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    TL : DR - I was indecisive, got offered to try a double, but opted for 30/30 split with these two. Annie is definitely a little minx who loves to tease and Cary is has all the right curves and really knows how to finish.

Where: Prymont Star Massage
    Who: Annie (Indonesian) and Cary (French)

Round 1: Annie comes in and after a quick introduction, askes if I wanted her to take off the dress (yes please), then the bra and panties (30min.... Why not). She is cute, girl next door type. She then started with a medium massage from my feet, working her way up my calves and thighs before kneading my back. Definitely not her go, but other reviews had already indicated this is the case.

Round 2: after leading my back and shoulders I was surprised when she started sliding her body against me. She has silky smooth skin. Happy to let her continue and see what she can do. She's a year and knows it. Times up, and she goes off to tag in Cary.

Round 3: Cary is a stunner and she knows it. She comes in and introduces herself. Without asking she takes off the dress, no bra, no panties. She takes control, a light massage of the back and shoulders and I'm asked to flip over.

Final Round: Cary is confident, gorgeous and knows exactly how to get you going. Definitely one of the best finishes I've had. I can see why she is always busy.

Return factor? Yes please, maybe not so get next time, I'll have to choose and let each of these ladies spend a full, unrushed hour.

Very different ladies, very different but complimentary.
    Thanks for the review Sentinel. Tbh I think I would have gone for the double, an asian /Caucasian double would be a bit of a turn on for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Thanks for the review Sentinel. Tbh I think I would have gone for the double, an asian /Caucasian double would be a bit of a turn on for me
    A double could have worked too.... Maybe next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What were the prices quoted for a double?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ampletwo View Post
    What were the prices quoted for a double?
    30MINS-$120
    45MINS-$150
    60MINS-$180

Banned

Cary
    from French,23yo,170cm ,48kg , D cup GFE 8/10, Massage 6/10 , English 8/10 You must coming to try here !

Last edited by Central Massage; 03-03-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are these pics all real... ?? Anyone can verify?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingpete View Post
    Are these pics all real... ?? Anyone can verify?
    The pics are "real" but Cherry picked to give the best impression. Most are reasonably recent, they don't seem to have huge levels of airbrush, just sympathetic angles.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cindy , sunny , Amanda , Monalisa, Joanna, Rita, cristina, Feifei - pics are real and in shop ..

Others - close resemblance...

Btw Penny , seems like Annie is off of your roster .. she gone ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Promotional price is good

Banned
    Of course man all pic real