Thread: Lovely Hanna, hoping for another Spanish Queen but ended up with an Italian Princess, happy ! 🍑

Lovely Hanna, hoping for another Spanish Queen but ended up with an Italian Princess, happy ! 🍑

Person's Name : Hanna

Date of Visit : March 2019

Address/phone: 1A/1B, 139 York Street, QVB Sydney City, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $40/30 min + $50 tips

Size/shape : medium built, may be a size 6, slim but not skinny, natural B Cups, perky and just a nice hand full, nice bigger butt though which got me over the line !!

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: Was in the city after an appointment and was going to have lunch before heading back to office but the urge of a punt outweighs the need for food so head up to QVB hoping someone is free.

Tuesday is always good at QVB as both my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 and wild and sexy Rachel are all there plus Lisa and the new girl Hanna and the two sexy mamasan, so really , as long as someone is free it actually no matter who, but of course, in my heart I was hope for the top two......

But fate and reality are usually not on the same page, press thd buzzer and saw Nicole came out of 1A to let me in, she asked who did I book ? I said no one , anyone free? Only Hanna, ok!

Room 2-4 are all occupied and Nicole told Hanna to set up room 1, thd tiny room
    with no A/C, I said no, I rather go to 1A so we moved to 1A, first room and A/C nice and cool, I could hear Rachel and some dude were laughing and having a good time, that could have been me , well, let’s see if Hanna is any good.

Of course Nicole is telling Hanna to look after her big brother .......

I handed over $90 being 30 min plus tips, Hanna look at the money and said you must be regular I said I was here last week as saw you in that sexy dress so I come back - all in Mandarins of course.

So I got naked, and Hanna came back after writing on the book and started to undress.

I did see her last week when I visited Cherry 🍒 and Hanna was wearing a deep V dress showing a lot of cleavage and hot and sexy , today her dress is all covered up and her boobs actually looked smaller so my heart kind of dropped a bit. Hoping for the best as she took the dress off, no, not this time, it’s only a C Cups at best with the bra ! Then things got worst when the bra was off and there are this pair of natural B Cups, still quite nice but a touch disappointing for this Breasts lover, they are perky and a hand full bit of course I was expecting them to be bigger, I guess the push up bra last week had got me again !! When Hanna turns around to take off her undies , her stocks raise a bit as her ass is quick big and booty, I gave them a pad and they bounced my hand off, nice , Italy is looking more promising than Spanish !

As I don’t actually have the full 30 min , no time to waste , I lay on the table sitting up, legs apart and look at Hanna and said let’s go ! 我沒有太多時間,來吧!

Hanna lean over, started kissing my face and my ears then moved to my chest and gives my nipple a few licking while her hands and nails started some TT between my legs.

This went on for about 5 min before she asked if she can use some oil, of course and more fun and more sensual touches and caressing to follow, raised my hips a bit so that Hanna can give me a bit of rimming, I responded a bit and Hanna got the message straight away and put her other hand down there as well.

This is getting very erotic and enjoyable, as I was enjoying myself I gave Hanna a few more tips on what to do and where to touch, so if you guys who think Hanna is doing a great Job on you, you can thank me....... haha

Thing are getting heat up and I have to stop her a couple of times to avoid any accidental pre mature ! I need a drink of water and play some more of her tits and have a breather , I did and now say on the side of the table then realised that I was in 1A and there ain’t no wall mirror here. But tits play I did just minus the visual effects from the mirror and I reached down to play with Hanna’s landscape garden and little bush, she lets me play for a bit but stop me when I started to feel a bit of juice was there, fair enough. She reached back to check on my erection as I used both hands to Cup and caress her B Cups, they are small to my liking but nice to play with just the same and nipples went very hard too and Hanna started to make some noise ,

I started to rub myself on to her butt crack and they are deep and meaty , heap, that’s my go to place today and time was nearly up so I need to do my preparations for the approach and final landing.

I asked Hanna to lay on the table , she started laying on her back , No ! She changed sideways, no again and third time lucky she is now on her tummy, her ass looks in even better shape when she is on this position . I quickly apply more oil to myself and climb on top of Hanna, I lower down and just touching her butt crack, they are quite cool with the smooth skin and as I press down deeper , it feels really good, and it went from good to great to sensational as I slide up and down, love that Italian feeling when the butts are big and meaty, can I also called this an opposite missionary without penetration?

Never mind, the cumming feel is coming and the urge to shoot can no longer be hold back so I slide up as hard and as deep as I could and shot out a big load which landed on Hanna’s left shoulder blade ! Really all the way up there I was so proud of myself but I’m not done yet, the second lot landed half way up her back and I could do no more . I carefully collapsed myself on to Hanna without touch my own juices on her back and look around for the tissue box which is not far away, so I gentlemanly asked Hanna not to move as I quickly got off her to get the tissue paper and clean up my own achievement on here back , when it’s safe I told her to get up, I then used her wet wipes to give her back a thorough clean then myself .

Hanna asked me if I was happy? I said you can always tell if your customer is happy by how much he cums ! Then Hanna quickly point to me that she could see anything thing but judging by the way I wipe down her back must be big cums! I said you are right and one of my best achievements!

On my way back Nicole asked me how was it , I said very good but only B Cups, Nicole laughed and I added but I like her big ass !

There you go, telling as it is, you decide if Hanna is your kind of gal.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always wondered how the term “Italian” got edited .. first it was the girls “armpit “
    Now it’s bum ..
    Damn Italians are lazy ...

Btw nice AR bro .. 🤟🏼

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Italy is looking more promising than Spanish ! Wonderful! Good AR. Thanks for sharing

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    The good old flat iron finished loungor very nice....one of my fav position in RNT .

Agreee the bum look much better nd bigger on table
    Big ass Chinese is hard to find don't miss out !!

I Still haven't got my first Spanish in Australia yet ...im hoping cherry will pop my cherry soon....

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    The good old flat iron finished loungor very nice....one of my fav position in RNT .

Agreee the bum look much better nd bigger on table
    Big ass Chinese is hard to find don't miss out !!

I Still haven't got my first Spanish in Australia yet ...im hoping cherry will pop my cherry soon....
    Cherry 🍒 and her Spanish play is almost like auto pilots , thou shalt never be disappointed! And the biggest decision to make in a Cherry 🍒 session is not To Be or Not To Be ? but rather a win win situation of Spanish ?? or Italian ?? ........ haha