Thread: [C] Amanda - Pop Rocks blowjob

[C] Amanda - Pop Rocks blowjob

Hey lads,

It's ya boy Harry back again with a shitty AR

After numerous positive AR's for this short haired babe and running into her on my exit from a previous session at Ginza, I decided to book Amanda and try 278 for the first time.
    Sadly I only made it as far as reception where I was asked if I knew where Ginza was (lol), Amanda was apparently working from there on the Sunday.

So Amanda definitely looks like her pics, just with a few tats, I've had a few punters comment that she wasn't their type but I have a thing for short haired girls so she does it for me.
    She did show me pics of her with long hair and I probably wouldn't have booked her if she still had that going on.

As it was quite hot she started off by offering me some water and grabbing a bottle from outside. might be due to it being a Sunday and the shop being more quiet but I did appreciate it.
    Amanda was quite welcoming and enthusiastic which kinda differs from some earlier feedback I received, I guess she has upped her GFE hence all the glowing AR's

We started off with the usual shower routine, which culminated in her bbbj on just the head of my lil fella but lots of tongue action which did stand out, she is quite good in that regard.

Moving towards the bed she made me lay face down and proceeded to give me a hot water cat bath which to someone as ticklish as myself was amazing.
    I'm super ticklish so I usually end up squeezing the wl or pillow pretty hard during this bit but I still enjoy it lol

I was then positioned for some DD / prostate massage action which I don't remember asking for but just went with.. I need to learn to say no :/
    She did comment on how my junk / taint was shaved and started to go a bit harder, I don't know if I enjoy DD or not tbh.

She flipped me over and started with quite a good bbbj, didn't manage much depth but solid tongue action and attention to the balls.
    After a while she reached for her bag and pulled out some "Chinese Sugar", I was under the impression that she was offering it to me so I declined but she explained that it was for her so I just said "knock yourself out"

Turns out it wasn't ice but popping candy. She had it in her mouth while she have me a sloppy bbbj, this was quite an unique sensation and very pleasurable. I should have enjoyed it for longer but was super horny and wanted to fuck.

Amanda was pretty game in cowgirl but she didnt last long and struggled a bit with my size so we switched to mish. I didn't partake in CIM which was on offer but she did clean me off with hot water in her mouth.
    I believe I've only had that from Jolin @ ginza and Mona @ 42, it's a great touch which I really enjoy

She did offer a massage but I declined and we had a good chat, she has enough english to converse but did use the translator app for some words. Usual topics but she did show me quite a few pics of herself lol

Round 2 started off with a bbbj into cowgirl where she was a lot more game and raised the intensity a bit. I was a little concerned from her facial expressions but she leaned in and whispered "dont worry i'm strong"
    hahaha I was rock hard after hearing that and we picked up the pace a bit. Tried doggy and I got to appreciate her tiger tattoo, decent intensity before back to mish. Again I wasn't feeling CIM, debated it but I enjoy blowing while inside as well

Finished with a decent massage.

Overall she is a great girl, very friendly I can understand that some others don't find her as attractive as some of the "top" girls.
    I have a "thing" for short haired girls, add 1-2 points for short hair, and I would rate Amanda around an 8.5/10
    The Catbath + Hotwater is a standout, the pop rock bj is definitely different, CIM Is included in her price which is good value but it's not a big incentive for myself.

Would I return? Yeah... BUT I want to see some other girls first, Liz and Chloe both with short hair as well plus I haven't seen a Korean girl in a while then probably see Kanon again.

Btw who are the current standouts at Ginza? Like Barbie and Miki were?

Thanks Harry. Amanda has been on my to do list for quite a while, really like her photos. i don't actually recall seeing other ARs for her on here????

There were a few recent ones, filter by Ginza header there are at least 3 others on her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review, have seen quite a few reviews about her, which i do believe she's quite good..shes probably the one to go for next time. I like long hair girls but i think I do like more on the appearance and body instead. Cookie, Love, Tiffany are the ones I remembered were short hair that I liked them, pretty sure you have tried Love, excellent service, perfect body... i am looking forward to go for amanda for my next visit!