Thread: 19 yr old Selena all natural 36 D Cups genuine KGFE + Spanish Cream + Open Minded !

19 yr old Selena all natural 36 D Cups genuine KGFE + Spanish Cream + Open Minded !

Watch this space !! Review coming tomorrow.

And believe everything the shop has posted, all true and accurate:

Selena, Korean, 168cm, 62kg, dress 8, fit curvy, natural 36D-25-35, milky silky skin, age 19
    (Friendly. Massage 6-7, English 7, Conversation 7)
    (Pure pretty girl, long brown hair, open minded) *

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t wait bro AHL.. meanwhile check out my first ever AR just posted it a few minutes ago!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AHLUNGOR - it is tomorrow already!

Please share the details, Selena sounds great.

Banned
    Which shop is this please...?
    Found it ...Sorry 227

Person's Name : Selena

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : May 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 0402-680-999

/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 8.30pm

Rates :

Full body massage, body slide & happy ending:
    30mins-$95, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$125

Open minded extra - $30 aka CBJ !

Size/shape : size 8, 168cm, 62 Kg, fit curvy, natural 36D-25-35, milky silky skin. Pure pretty girl, long brown hair, open minded (a direct copy from the shop's descriptions and they are spot on and accurate !)

I might just add: with womanly curves !

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : massage (just a tiny bit), body to body in powder - Great, Spanish in cream (read-on), Open minded extra - a la CBJ - visually spectacular - full cream Spanish completion !! plus shower before and after (alone...........lol)

Value for money/recommend? : If you are after a pretty young girl (very busty!) who is semi experienced and quite service oriented with the level she provides in line with the appropriate tipping, she’s excellent value imho.

My experiences:

OK, got an opportunity to go outside of my usual city circle train route so planned ahead to see if I could sample anything new and busty !!

Found Selena on the roster and made the booking.

Got there right on time and proceed to see Alice in her office, Alice came out to greet me, had our usual embraces and hugging in the corridor as there is already a client waiting in her office. Alice knew I don't like to run into other punter so told me Selena is ready and waiting, so we went back to the reception, I paid for the 30 min and got my towel. Selena came out and at first sight, quite a pretty young girl, Korean, big boobs with deep cleavage showing off from her black dress, she obviously knows she best attributes and not hiding them. gee, as Selena came closer, she is very cute and oh so young, I know Alice always check their passport upon hiring so when she said 19, there is no risk of the girl being under age, but hey, if I met her on the street and she said she's 17 and I will believe, she is a fountain of youth that's for sure, this dirty old man shall be so bloody lucky today. and of course Alice has told Selena that I am a regular customer and a very good customer..............haha, aren't we all ?

Selena lead me to a room on the ground floor corner, I do notice one thing about this room, apart from the usual full size wall mirror, there is another standing mirror at the corner of the room with a 45 degree to the massage table, this is great as I found out later.

So I started to undress and take a quite shower, Selena tidy up the room a bit more and checking on the air con to ensure the room is warm and comfy. When I come out she was sitting at the end of the massage table looking at me with a very sweet smile, 19 yr old girl next door smiling at me, nice, as soon as she got naked it would be even nicer. but as the gentleman that I am, and being our first date, I just go with the flow and go by Selena's routine and her own pace. but I think I better set the scene straight, so I reached for my wallet and gave her the extra $30 and said: I think I better tip you now.

Selena received the money and said thank you, didn't want to have any confusion so I added: do you have condom here? yes ! great, she's on the ball.

BTW, Alice did tell me that while Selena is so young and relatively NTI she had already worked a bit in Korean massage shop so she has experiences, and one would expect that CBJ is part of the services in most Korean massage shop, right ?

So I lay down on my tummy and see what's next ?

Selena still fully dressed, but at this stage it didn't bother me, of course, would be nice if she is naked already, I just want to check out those hidden treasures. ok patience !!

Selena climbs up to the table and stay at the end of it and started to press down on my feet, then works up one leg, then the other leg, pressure from her hands are firm , she didn't stay in one spot for long, which is good, as this is only a 30 min quickie, I am basically clocking in my head, I will let her massage me a bit but not more than 5 min !!

Then she walks to the top of the table and started to massage my neck and shoulder, she is actually quite good, but I'm definitely not wasting any more valuable time to experience her massage skills so I told her that's enough for massage as we only have half hour and then I try to turn over and have a drink of water, back to the table, try to lay face up but Selena indicated me to lay face down again, I guess she probably wants to give me some b2b so, OK, let's see what's next? Still fully dressed, Selena now gives me a bit of finger tips dancing on my back, my butt and some very light and gentle TT, as I twisted a bit on my ass, she stopped and FINALLY - started to undress, I raised my head a bit so that I can watch her taking her dress, bra and undies off from the wall mirror. For more experienced girls, this part usually turned into a bit of striptease dance but you can't really expect an 19 yr old young babe can deliver those sort of plays. the good thing though, it only took like 10 seconds for everything to come off, so no mucking around there, at first glance, D Cups, yeap ! natural ? should be - just on the way those boobies sitting on her chest, good looking tits - not the best looking to be extremely picky - As Iris, Rita’s would be better shaped and Bonnie and Miko and Emma would be bigger in size, but hey, none of them are around any more, and Selena is here and now and ready to play, so let's PLAY !

I can not hold back any further I must have my hands on those tits NOW !

So I got up again, and this time wave Selena towards me, and we came together at the top of the table , we are now between the wall mirror and the table head. I rest on the table edge and I signal I want a bear hug, and body to body , bare skin to bare skin for the first time with Selena in an upright position, her smooth skins are white and flawless, then I turned her around, facing the wall mirror, and now, the moment we have all been waiting for: Breasts Exams !! and Selena got 100% pass marks with flying colours, yes, they are not the E or F or G Cups that some of the bustier girls had and to be totally honest, there are better shaped D or DD Cups too, but right here, right now, Selena is the one to show me the tits and while they are in my hands, they are indeed a handfull and totally sufficient as I confirmed at the end, perfectly enough for a Spanish lesson without being overwhelming ! I was at my gentlemanly best when I was caressing Selena, she seems to be enjoying the touching and caressing and grabbing and cupping. with nice and responsive hard nipples too. I completed my routines by turning Selena around to check out how my cock would fit between her crack - nearly perfectly I'll say, but with those tits that she's got, I doubt it very much her butt will have a chance to get really oily and intimate with my cock !

OK, I think I need to let Selena continue so I lay back on the table:

No oil was applied on my back, may be she has oiled her own tits ? but just about now, I can smell the scent of baby powder, so baby powder breasts slides I'm having next. As Selena's big soft tits were pressing down gently on my back, I just feel so blessed, 19 yr old Korean girl and her D Cups tits are body sliding me, how good is that? then I look slightly towards my right and I could see the reflection on that 45 degree vertical mirror in the corner, what a view !!

I took back some of the things I said earlier about Selena's breasts, they look really really good from the mirror as she breasts slide me back and bum from above, those tits when hanging down from her chest just looked so fully and perfectly shaped yet perky and pointy and as she press down and gave me breasts to skins - so soft and warm and fully of substance and in this cold weather, nothing feels better I'll say.

But I know full well that while this is good, there are lots of more sensual and better plays to come yet and my 30 min is running out very very fast, so we better move along and try to tick ALL the boxes. so I indicated that I want to turn over. a little bit more of the powder breasts slide on my front to follow, but while the powder slide on the back was fine, to slide the cock using the powder only was not the best, so before I know it and said anything, Selena has got some lotion or hand cream stuff on her hands and started to cream up my cock which was still in a total sleeping state.

but the sight of her big tits hanging down, cream on my cock and gently caressed by a pair of 19 yr old soft hands got me rock hard in no times.

As soon as I was up, Selena moves forward and put big AH in between her tits and my first Spanish with cream with her D Cups has commenced. but she wasn't in the best position to spanish cream me so I slide down a bit, use my own hands and hold her tits together so that I could give them the first Spanish lesson from Ahlungor !! that next 30 second of titty fuck was so good I almost wanted just go all they way, but sanity came back just before I reached the point of no return. I stopped and say thank you to Selena and said that was so nice, she said, you like using the breasts, I said, yes, please, but later, can you get the condom now. Oh yes ! she nearly forgotten ?

So she got off the table, went to the side table and takes a dom out from her small bag of goodies.

Dom is on and while she got off I went soft, no problem, Selena used both hands to hold the rim of the dom down on my lil soft dick, then took me all in, haha, there was nothing of me at the time anyway. as she suck with passion and look up to smile to me as if encouraging me to response !! and did I responded quickly, I grew up almost instantly inside her mouth, she let me out, look at it and said: Hi, good morning, you have woke up !!

That was just about the cutest thing any massage girl has ever spoken to me, many have said I was big (bad liers!), oh so hard (true on most occasion), you are very beautiful (not sure what that even mean but I'll take that), but nothing compare to a good morning greeting to me cock.........lol

Then Selena continues on the job - and she is doing a very good job with the blow job ! and I couldn't help but sit up so that I can watch my cock coming in and out of her mouth, that's a tiny mouth with good soft lips from the pretty face of a sweet sweet 19 yr old Korea cute girl - you can do the sums !

I have to say my usual lines under the circumstances: your boyfriend is a very lucky man !!

(I said this to most of the ML/WL I met for the first time, the timing would be either when I am holding the girl's big tits and admiring them, or during Spanish or in this occasion watching my cock being sucked - and I meant it in the most respectful and nicest possible way, that her boyfriend can have and enjoy what I am enjoying now all the times and get it for free - that's all !)

Selena wanted to say something but obviously can't with a mouth full, so she released me and said: what boyfriend ? I don't have a boyfriend. Really ?

yes, no boyfriend, if I have boyfriend I can't work here.

OK, well, you will have a good boyfriend in the future and he will be a very lucky man.

Selena laughed and then said: but you are my boyfriend now ! so you are lucky man now !!

As soon as she said those words, I lean forward and kissed her on the top of her head a few times - I probably should have kissed her on her lips, but I can't - can I ? Not when I was inside her !

Wow !! what a response ? how sweet is that.

And what else can I do but responded in kind by sticking it deep into her mouth, very slow and gently of course, she gave me a few very fast pumping with both hand and mouth involved as if she is urging me to cum, but stopped well short of the mark, pull it out again and used her tongue a little and gave me glans a little tease, up to this point, it was just sucking in a bit, in more and all in, not much tongue action, but I guess may be all these boyfriend talks has inspired Selena ??

I also feel that her saliva are dripping down my cock on to my ass which is sitting on the table cover, I am not complaining as the saliva is acting as lube and therefore even it was only a CBJ, it was feeling great and slippery - and the best part is, not once did Selena tried to spit out or reach for the tissue paper to dry her mouth, she just continue soldier on, I am really starting to like this babe !!

I know time is nearly up and I think she knows it too, but she still looks into my eyes and asked, you like some more ?

YES PLEASE !!

So more beautiful blow job I got, as I am now sitting up, I can actually lean forward and my hands reach out to play with Selena's D Cuppers, they are so firmly soft or softly firm - only young girls' tits can have these heavenly textures. I almost have the urge of keep face fucking her to completion while grabbing her tits, but at the back of my mind, I already have my cumming plans all figured out and no way I am changing my bombing run now !

So, the leading man is doing his role, leading the way, I tapped Selena so she took my cock out, I took off the condom, it was quite easy because of the cream/lotion that was applied, and since Selena was using the cream on my cock before she gave me some early spanish, I can safely assume that she would prefer to use cream instead of oil on her tits and we must look after the ladies body, so I reached out to the shelves and got the body lotion bottle with the dispensor and sprayed a generous amount on to my cock, I want to make sure that enough lube to the end and I need not get up to get more, as I was spraying myself, of course Selena knows what I am up to and what's coming next, so she helped to massage the white cream all over my cock and gave it a few jerking to keep it hard.

I almost throw the bottle back to the shelves and then pull Selena closer to me, spread my legs wide open to give more room for her to get closer to my cock and before the home run, I noticed that there is a charm on Selena's necklace, so I turn it to the back of her head, didn't want to soil it in case I shot out far enough - and she smiles to me again as if she knows exactly why and appreciated it.

Now, all in readiness, as there hadn't been any oil used, so my hands are not oily at all, so I can hold those D Cups very firmly and formed a long and deep and soft and warm and creamy valley of sins, I slide right in and it was just heavenly..................

Earlier on I was thinking may be Selena's D Cups were not big enough for a big Spanish finish but my worry is now proven totally unfounded, they are not only big enough, due to the firmly softness, they in fact can completely engulfed me as I slides in and out - disclaimer: I am only modestly endowed, any punter with a big gun may have a different effect !!

The feeling is so sensual and intense and while all this is going on, Selena was looking at me with a smile, that innocent look as if she doesn't know or doesn't care what my hard cock is doing to her body right now !! this really is too much for an old man to take and if we have more time, I might stop for a breather and kiss her some more, but since time is already over, I should finish it now so I pounded her with every thing I got and I tried to time my cum shot so that I would cum as my glans slide out of her tits so that my first cum shot if big enough will shot out far and landed on my own chest or beyond - and I had managed to do this a few times - it's really good fun and satisfying ! not today though, it's not Selena's fault, she couldn't have done any more, just this old man can no longer perform everytime as planned, and I ended up shooting inside her cleavage while she had got me completely covered, and when my glans do come out on the next burst, there was no more shots, just a bit of a drop I think, but the first shot inside had made enough of a mess that together with all those cream/lotion stuff, my cock was looking a bit like a paint brush with lots of white paints on but in the shape of a fountain pen if that makes any sense.

Of course I won't let go of Selena just yet, I rubbed my fast softening cock on to her breasts a few more times before she got up, asked me to have a rest while she takes the shower first. And indeed I needed the rest.

Then my turn for the shower.

As I was getting dressed and Selena was cleaning up and re setting the room and table, I told Selena I love Korean TV, then I showed her a few of the latest shows I watched, surprise surprise they were all her favourites too and we talked some more about the Korean gossips in the entertainment industry and Selena was really into it and ended up high 5'ing me a few times, she is so genuine, and when I said she is KGFE = Korean Girl Friend Experiences, I meant everything I said. but of course YMMV as always.

In summary:

Selena is a young, beautiful, sweet, cheerful, friendly, happy and very cute girl with natural big tits ! Which she is offering for my pleasure plays very generously.

She is service oriented, and I think if you respect her boundaries (which I actually hadn't reached any as I was such a gentleman), she is very willing to please.

That extra $30 for the Open Minded Extra is definitely money well spend, I enjoyed it so much.

The creamy Spanish - enough said !! if only I can perform and shoot out something bigger......... haha

Areas to improve:

Well, this may be just for Alice if you shall read this:

1. Selena can probably get nude a bit more earlier.
    2. Before she got up to shower first, may be she could just wipe me down with the tissue paper for some basic clean ? I did it myself anyway, it will just be a touch better service that's all.

And please, most importantly: Don't change anything else !

Lovely sweet girl, highly recommended !

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Banned
    Looks like she only works once a week
    With a Review like that Selena is going to be popular

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good read bro AL !
    Will definitely keep her in mind for future endeavours

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Bro AH & a good read.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I haven't managed to get to this place yet but it's always been on my radar. I hope to be in the big smoke over the upcoming long weekend so will try to make some time to venture here...

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post

Forgot to mention: Selena is fully shaven so she is smooth as a baby !

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Yeah, looks like one day only on Friday !

Don’t think Selena is gonna to get popular due to one review , many people will love her though that’s for sure .

Just hope that she’s got plenty of doms in her little bag.......... haha