Establishment : 426 Surry Hills Massage

Date of Visit : June 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
Shop 2 / 424-426 Cleveland St, Surry Hills

Wechat ID : surryhills426 for daily roster and photos

Call 0466686326 to make a booking / rear entrance inquiry

Hours of Business : 10AM to 8PM

Rates :$40/30 min, $55/45 min, $65/60 min

Size/shape : Size 8-10, lovely long hair, full and curvy womanly body, enhanced full C Cups, some piercings and tatts on her arms and thighs, quite a beautiful face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : genuine Hong Kong girl

Services Provided : excellent remedial massage which I immediately extended from 30-45 min, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

Saw that Jayden has got a new Hong Kong girl Mia on today, natural DD cups from Hong Kong, is there even a decision to be made ? Moved mountains and manufactured a work related need to leave the office and headed to Cleveland.

Got to the shop, push open the door and Jayden was sitting behind the little reception desk on the right. said hi to me and welcome to his new shop. the downstairs area is quite crowded, there is a waiting room on the left with a frosted glass door, good privacy if you have to wait. Jayden shows me the three other rooms in the ground floor, all fully enclosed which is good for RnT but room size are much smaller than his other shop in 227 Concord.

The bathroom is also on the group floor and there is a shower room as well, my massage room is upstairs. So if you are having a massage upstairs, not sure if the shower downstairs is gonna work too well, massage room downstairs ? I guess the shower room is close enough. Used the bathroom then followed Jayden upstairs, there are three more rooms on the 1st Floor - more like a mezzanine floor. my room on the left is very spacious, and there is a hand basin inside too, but the wall mirror is over the massage table head, clearly in the wrong spots again.

The upstairs rooms actually have central air condition which was on a comfy warm temperature, very good on a cold day like today. I started to undress and not long before a knock on the door and in comes Mia. she is beautiful, lovely long hair, wearing a low cut black dress showing lots of chest and cleavage, very nice, quite tall too and she is a curvy girl, nice booty. tick tick tick !

I handed over the massage fees and the tips and got naked and lay on the table, noticed that the head of the table where the head hole is made of plastic gel like material which is washable and can be wiped clean after each customer (same as 227 Broadway), LIKE !

Mia asked if I like a firm or soft massage, now, usually with my 30 min quickie and with a new girl, I will say soft and in fact, I was tempted to just tell Mia let's skip the massage and play - as I can't wait to get her naked and get my hands on those DD Cups !

But for some reason, I said hard please, can I use some oil ? yes, just a little bit.

But as soon as Mia lays her hands/palms on my back and waist and gave me a warm and very firm push up along my spine, I immediately know she is a good masseure ! and after like 30 seconds, I asked Mia if I can extend my session to 45 min. her massage is that good, no point mucking around, I need more of that. Mia said I need to ask the boss if I there is any booking after you. She went outside and asked Jayden, came back with a positive answer. all good, so I said I will give you the extra money later. no problem.

So now that we have more time, Mia gave me a fairly thorough rub down. she has very strong hands, and her palms are thick and warm and just very very enjoyable and she knows where are all the sore spots and pressure points too. It's been a while since I have a genuine remedial massage in a RnT shop and gee am I not enjoying myself or what. and of course, we chat away about Hong Kong, the recent million people protesting and Causeway Bay shopping, food ! food in Hong Kong, food in Sydney and times just fly.

Now, obviously I really like Mia just due to the simple fact that we click so well with our Hong Kong connections, so if you say I am biased, well of course I am. but you can't review someone and say she can provide a strong part 1 massage if she can't. So if you are a fans, and you like the girls I like, you are in for a real treat with Mia, if not, then each to his own I suppose.

hot towel time and that was a decently hot hot towel and Mia massaged my shoulder some more over the hot towel and that feels great.

Sorry, have to good, to be continued..........................