Thread: Erin

Senior Member(無間使者)

Erin

Saw Erin early yesterday afternoon (yes, I had two separate bookings in the one day!)

She's working out of an apartment in Rhodes. Easy to make the booking and easy directions to the place.

On entering the apartment, I was greeted by a very VERY tall Korean girl. I'm about 175, and she seemed to be towering over me! Usually, when places advertise a girl as tall, they invariably turn out shorter than stated. This is one occasion where the girl in question was significantly taller than the listed height of 171. Also, in my opinion, she is not the girl in the photo advertised. But it didn't matter because I reckon she's better!

Pretty face, nice eyes, long, wavy brown hair. She had a onepiece, figure-hugging mini-dress on which accentuated her nice curves. On undressing, she has a very nice, taut figure. Not an ounce of fat or padding. She's not muscular, but you can tell she works out - probably a lot of yoga, not weights. She's had work done on her breasts, but done very well. She's not shaved, and has a full bush.

After a quick shower, onto the bed. Erin started with a slow catbath, before heading below for some wet, sensual BBBJ. She's good at taking it all in, with a bit of gagging. time to return to favour, and despite the bush, I was keen to DATY. She responds fantastically, softly holding your head to where she likes it. Sex in a few positions was great with such a hot looking girl. The visuals were fantastic.

After round 1, a bit of a cuddle and rest. Soon, she took the initiative to gently run her fingers across my body and my little bro, getting me aroused again for round 2. I finished in doggie, which was a sight to behold. Then hopped into the shower, got dressed, a quick hug, and left smiling. I will be back!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review. You’re a gem of a member. 17 posts and nearly every one is a review and you visit a range of shops or agencies so it’s clear you’re not a shill promoting a single shop. Keep up the good work!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Thanks for the review. You’re a gem of a member. 17 posts and nearly every one is a review and you visit a range of shops or agencies so it’s clear you’re not a shill promoting a single shop. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks bro

As I've said elsewhere, I've got a thing for K girls, so will wherever there's a good one. I actually booked Erin again the next day. 2nd session was even better than the first!

Thank you for AR.

Erin available today (1~8pm) , Limited slots. Early booking needed!!

Erin available today (1~8pm) , Limited slots. Early booking needed!!

Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Saw Erin early yesterday afternoon (yes, I had two separate bookings in the one day!)

She's working out of an apartment in Rhodes. Easy to make the booking and easy directions to the place.

On entering the apartment, I was greeted by a very VERY tall Korean girl. I'm about 175, and she seemed to be towering over me! Usually, when places advertise a girl as tall, they invariably turn out shorter than stated. This is one occasion where the girl in question was significantly taller than the listed height of 171. Also, in my opinion, she is not the girl in the photo advertised. But it didn't matter because I reckon she's better!

Pretty face, nice eyes, long, wavy brown hair. She had a onepiece, figure-hugging mini-dress on which accentuated her nice curves. On undressing, she has a very nice, taut figure. Not an ounce of fat or padding. She's not muscular, but you can tell she works out - probably a lot of yoga, not weights. She's had work done on her breasts, but done very well. She's not shaved, and has a full bush.

After a quick shower, onto the bed. Erin started with a slow catbath, before heading below for some wet, sensual BBBJ. She's good at taking it all in, with a bit of gagging. time to return to favour, and despite the bush, I was keen to DATY. She responds fantastically, softly holding your head to where she likes it. Sex in a few positions was great with such a hot looking girl. The visuals were fantastic.

After round 1, a bit of a cuddle and rest. Soon, she took the initiative to gently run her fingers across my body and my little bro, getting me aroused again for round 2. I finished in doggie, which was a sight to behold. Then hopped into the shower, got dressed, a quick hug, and left smiling. I will be back!
    thanks for the insight

Just wondering does Erin have a nice booty?

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

Available today 1~9pm,

Early booking needed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Funny how they use actual korean model photo. I wonder if they have asked the model before use her photo for their website. Plus the name lol. The model name is actually Erin in korea. You guys can have a look from this video. I bet the girl(erin) who work for this shop is totally a different girl
    https://youtu.be/Js5wwzufj7A

I'm actually thinking to report this place to the actual model if they dont change.