Thread: Claire from Ginza

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Claire from Ginza

So I saw Claire today after Coco left home early today. Firstly I have to say Ginza is freaking busy lol the waiting room literally had 3-4 people waiting with the couches almost full hahaha. We all tried not to make eye contact with each other. Popped into Room 2 and saw Claire for 1 hour. First impressions was that she’s super friendly and very bubbly. Very pretty and slim. She’s got nice soft b cup boobs. Not big but fits nicely in your hands. Likes to tease you as well. She did mention that she’s been working all day and I booked her just as she was about to have dinner which I felt bad.

Into the shower and she gave me a really long wash down. Like almost 5-7 minutes. Washed my front then my back and then my ass. No shower bbbj.

Onto the bed and she first gave me a massage on my back with some long wet cat bath on my back, legs and butt cheeks. I refused DD. This went on for another 10 minutes or so and it did feel nice. Flipped for some more cat bath. She likes to run her tongue along your body and randomly sucks for a finish. I wanted to dfk her but it looks like she liked LFK and no tongue. I read a few other reviews and noticed that others also mentioned she likes more LFK... nice bbbj.

She positioned herself so that I could see her full body nicely and the bbbj was nice. Turned around for some 69. She’s not shaved and has a bushy pussy but that isn’t a problem for me.

She hopped on for some CG which was great actually. We then switched to mish where we pumped away for a good while and then onto doggy for a finish. I was pretty buggered at this point and felt she was getting pretty tired. She might of been booked out before me and is perhaps just exhausted. We chatted a bit and then she told me to shower. We walked in together and then she suggested I shower by myself and I was like ok sure. Finished up dresses and left.

So overall a decent punt. A downside however was that it felt like she took a bit too long in the shower and time wasted a little. Maybe I just caught her when she was working all day and just tired. We are human after all.

YMMV as always.

Banned
    You haven't lived until you've had DD

Banned
    Claire is gorgeous.....tall but a slight girl.....not much stored energy
    If you got her before dinner she was no doubt running on empty
    See her earlier...you'll be impressed....a real GFE
    And yes she's not into DFK

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Claire is gorgeous.....tall but a slight girl.....not much stored energy
    If you got her before dinner she was no doubt running on empty
    See her earlier...you'll be impressed....a real GFE
    And yes she's not into DFK
    Yea I thought as much. Wanted to see coco actually and booked her but she went home feeling ill. Saw that she’s on roster today though!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This review is pretty much the same as my experience with her. I thought she was very attractive, but her service wasn’t as good as most other Ginza girls. I still had a great time, but no dfk is always a bit disappointing as it’s my favourite part of a session usually.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought I was the only one who didn’t get DFK

Yes she’s very good and I’ve been meaning to see her again she does go abit quite at the end of the session. I love her frame and short hair

I did an AR on her a while ago, first customer of the day so she was very bubbly. I also got DFK but not non stop which is my preference.

Overall great girl with short hair lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    harry loves girls with short hair haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Harry loves all the girls with short hair no matter body and look lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I did an AR on her a while ago, first customer of the day so she was very bubbly. I also got DFK but not non stop which is my preference.

Overall great girl with short hair lol
    Lucky you Harry! DFK is pretty important to me. I read through all my ARs and damn I’m a pretty boring dude. Usually do the same routine and for me the foreplay is more important to be honest. Maybe it’s a first world problem us punters have of being able to fuck all these beautiful women.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always difficult with later punts, sometimes it's better to get in early