I value Enthusiasm over Experience, but when you can have both together - well, that's Helen.

Looking much younger in person than in her pics

Helen is a little slip of a young lady. Tall (5' 6"?), but I could pick her up with one arm.

We started a little slow, talking a bit with Helen saying how much she liked to practice her English. But soon enough she had be on my back and was swallowing me down. Without prompting she offered herself for a 69 and now we were in a race. Ina 69 if you are doing your job, the other person can't to their's (as they are too distracted). It was close because Helen certainly knows what she is doing, but before I could not concentrate enough to continue with my tongue she had to give up with her mouth and just ride my tongue for a while.

Eventually she carefully lifted herself off my face, rotated her body with the comment "more of that later", regathered her composure and went to town as deep as she could in a very well done BBBJ. Pretty soon she had me hovering on the edge and tipped my over, sucking away merrily (intensely) till I had shot my bolt before spitting out to cum and rinsing her mouth with Listerine before coming back to kiss me thoroughly.

Now she was ready for me to do some more exploring and with her words and her gestures she guided me till I was doing exactly what she liked.

When Helen coming its pretty intense if you have your head between her legs, but my neck survived and we took a break to talk about what she likes.

Many working ladies prefer I come and visit them (for return visits) late in their shift - so they can relax and not hold back as they don't need to reserve their energy. Helen said she would prefer I came early on a return visit, so she has the energy to really get involved.
Both work for me, but it is a treat when someone asks you to come when they are full of energy, just as they start.

More exploration followed, looking for those sensitive places which extract a gasp of pleasure, and plenty of gasps were had.

Suddenly we were surprised by the timer announcing our hour was done - and we had not even had sex.
Next time. Next time. Next time.

Helen is terrific if you like a slim Asian lady with good English she dives in with energy and knows what she is doing.

She has also been reviewed here, here, here and here. If there is 1 thing they agree on - it is she is quality

Highly recommended