Thread: Dragon Tendon Massage by overseas Practitioners Komi@Renwick Baby Massage

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Dragon Tendon Massage by overseas Practitioners Komi@Renwick Baby Massage

Visited date:1/12/2019
    ML's : Bonus Doubles Tiffany and Komi
    Shop Name: Renwick Baby Massage
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    Wechat: ladyau 777
    Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $65
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation;
    Following schedule package of Dragon Tendon Massage, arrived early have some chat with Tiffany as she mentioned this time she has arranged Komi with overseas experience of Dragon Tendon Massage for the treatment with her supervision.

Komi is mid 20 with Korean and Jap looks very energetic, petite size and GFE. In the room, I disrobed and requested Komi for a welcome hug, she was ok and can felt she wasn't nervous so 2nd request, to remove her clothes. She was open minded, turned around for the request granted. Have some plays and then laid upward for her request of Dragon Tendon Massage while Tiffany offered me bonus by massaging my armpits as she mentioned my neck, chest and shoulder weren't good. Komi's treatment more GFE, as she is very oriental lady, beautiful and smiles at the time, not hurt at all due to Tiffany distracted some of my attention on top.

I requested not to cum as another booking in place so the treatment completed as healthy massage but my LT has been hard as rock the whole time. I will consult with Tiffany whether I can stop or longer gaps for the treatment as most of the time my LT was very healthy and the problems for me are time to go either massage shops or FS and money to spend.

Thanks Komi and Tiffany as proceed to next round.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Hi handsome Leslie75,thank you good review,

Human have passions and desires that sometimes make our blood flow poor,Health care concept is prevention better than cure,Consistently health care recommendations are either once a week,once every fortnight or once monthly depending on the situation

Visited Tiffany in the morning for the special treatment. Her treatment skills developing to her girls and keep improving
    Well done RBM
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OMG no one reply my message or pick up my call, are they opened?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryde2u View Post
    OMG no one reply my message or pick up my call, are they opened?
    Sorry ,handsome Ryde2u busy today

We are open every day

Bro Ryde,
    RBM was busy this morning when I was there enjoying my Dragon Root Massage, another bloke requested doubles and didn’t want any discount $240 instead of $220. On my way out still have 2 guys outside the premises. I advised Tiffany to speed up the new shop as Dragon Root Massage is quite high demand atm.

Even no time answering phone as Dragon treatment has to be continued and if distracted ML has to restart the whole process again to get the right pressure point warming the perineum.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded