Thread: Wendy - busty MILF who cums like a train

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Wendy - busty MILF who cums like a train

Person's Name : Wendy

Establishment : Club 102 Liverpool

Date of Visit : 24th January 2020

Contact Details/Address - https://102liverpool.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $140 hr

Size/shape : chubby, busty D cup naturals

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, DFK, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Don’t want Khadji having all the fun in south west Sydney so I popped into one of his favourite haunts Club 102.

Wendy is a semi regular of mine as I met her one year ago at 203 Five Dock as Emma.

Haven’t seen her much recently so she was happy to see me and she always gives me a great GFE.

Wendy is slightly chubby, shortish, pretty face, big natural D cup boobs and fully shaved pussy. Wearing a nice red dress today.

Paid $140 hr.

Lots of passionate kissing at the start and throughout the session, nice bbbj with her taking me deep in her throat. Fucking was mish, cowgirl then doggie. Watching my pork sword go in and out of that wet pussy with her firm, chunky arse in the air was super good.

Laid her down for DATY. Nice soft wet pussy and Wendy is super orgasmic and will cum many times in one hour so I gave her a good time and she had several strong orgasms, calling me No 1 many times as she erupted in pleasure.

Finished off with her masturbating herself furiously to a final orgasm whilst I bashed my bishop hard over her pink pussy until the hot cream sauce shot out all over her hands as she came hard for a final time. He he he !!

Licked my sperm off her hands and belly and swallowed it all down, showered and then quickly left as my car was parked in a clearway just outside starting at 3pm and I don’t need a ticket.

Wendy is a nice milf. Big tits, friendly, orgasmic and a good girlfriend fuck. I like her a lot.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR Punterman,

Sounds like she is a good girl. I like a GFE as I am quite shy and not too adventurous so I will get down there and see her.

I also like experienced MILF’s like you do.

Does your cock ever get sore from all the fucking ?

Banned
    Wendy starts at 8pm tomorrow night

Wendy
    165cm, D -Cup, Chinese - A natural D- cup that will leave you wanting more. sexy body with big black eyes for you to get lost in, New to the industry!! dont miss out !! All the pics are 100% real! She has lots of lingerie come to see how it’s stunning on her body.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    That is actually a real photo of her. Good work 102.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    New Website: www.102liverpool.com