Thread: First venture to Campsie Massage and tried busty manasan Anna as recommended by lonely heart

First venture to Campsie Massage and tried busty manasan Anna as recommended by lonely heart

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Campsie Massage

Date of Visit : September 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Campsie Massage suite 1, 264 Beamish Street Campsie 02-8541-3971

Hours of Business : 10 AM to late

Rates : $40/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/30 min + $50 tip

Size/shape : size 8, curvy, D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : I came to see Anna for some Spanish lessons but end up with quite the different out come.

Value for money/recommend? : Very good, but that could be the usual Campsie standard ?

My experience/comments :

Read a great review from brother lonely heart in the forum about the mamasan Anna and her great Spanish and body slide services, he infact put my user name on the title of the thread suggesting Anna is a must try for me, so here I am.

Unfortunately there is no contact phone number posted, just the street number of 264 so I just take a punt that it is 264 Beamish Street, since most of the shops in Campsie are along this street, no ? and that Anna being the mamasan probably is available in the morning.

Now, personally I have never been to Campsie before, so have a quite google and found that Beamish Street is off Canterbury road, but gee, that far away from the city.

Got there and saw the Big W shopping center so parked inside (free for 3 hr) and walked back to find the shop.

Went upstairs and press the buzzer, a pretty good look MILF opened the door and let me in an tried to get me into the second room on the left, there was another younger ML, taller and slimmer, wearing some sexy uniform tried to join me in the room, I stopped at the door, turned around and asked the milf, you have a Anna working here ? she tried to point to the younger ML and said she is Anna !! I have a good look at the MILD, she is wearing a loose dressing gown and a sexy red dress inside, low cut and showing lots of cleavage, she should be Anna I reckon, so I spoke Mandarins to her, are you Anna ?

Anna then say I am busy at the moment, try don't you let her (point to the younger girl) give you massage first and I come over later, I said, how long is the wait? 20 min, I said, OK, I'll wait, can I use the bathroom ?

Anna shows me to the toilet, I went back to room 3 this time and Anna still trying to sell me the other girl, saying that the other customer has back problem so need a good massage and only she can do it, I said I have a back problem too that's why my friend recommended you. She smiles and said, just wait here and I try to finish quick.

I was quite prepared to wait the 20 min as she first told me, well, that would be 15 by now after the toilet break and the chat. the room is very basic but spacious, full enclosed, very dark with a table lamp covered by some clothe sitting on the side bench, so I turned on the room lights and have another read of that review ! yeah, just try to familiar myself with what to expect.

I think it's only 5 min passed before Anna comes back into the room, not sure if she finished early with the other customer or there actually wasn't one and it's all part of her selling techniques, but she is in my room now and I shall be happy, look at the price list, handed over $60 for the hr and $50 tip, again, wasn't sure what is the going rates here in Campsie, but I guess LH paid $50 tip, I'll just follow his lead.

Anna asked if I want some water, I saw I have water, then Anna has a quick squeeze on my cock over my pants and said, I need some water when I blow you !! Wow, that's reassuring !!

So I got naked and lay on the table, LH spoke very highly about Anna's part 1 massage skills and that was actually my primary motive to come and explore, whatever I may or may not get in part 2 and beyond will be bonus.

Anna the start to undress, there is no mirror in the room !! damn !

So I turned my head to the side and have a peep at those tits, yeap, big C to D cups, LH was again, spot on !!

Then Anna mumble something like xxxxxxx before massage ok ? I didn't quite get what she said, but never mind, her naked body was all over me and commence her body to body breasts slides, so, nothing more need to be said, just lay back, and enjoy the show.

Now as far body slides goes, Mimi is the best, Candy a very close second, Anna was good but I won't put her in the same level as the other two master. She did slide right up and gave my ears some licking and blow air into my back side. a high pass mark just the same.

Then she asked my to turn around, I was anticipating for some Spanish actions but none forthcoming, instead, Anna got a mouth full of hot water and do some "water bubbling routines" according to brother LH, eg. she will suck up my nipples and due to the hot water inside her mouth, it gives me some hot and wet feeling, it's fine, but won't be something I will be enjoying too much - of course, if she is sucking on something else, then I would enjoy that "Ice Fire" treatments - and right on cue, it's happening, before I know it, I was dom up, taken all in and that warm mouth hot water feeling was fantastic !!

would have been nice if she does it longer, but it was long enough, and in between, Anna gave me some hot water bubble balls sucking too, which is kind of cool - or should I say - hot !!

Then I was just wondering, where is she taking me next, what about the Spanish that she was great at and titty fuck - my favourite play ?

.........Sorry, all juicy contents deleted as requested by the shop, sorry, was happy to share ! Sorry 😐!

Now, the long anticipated part 1, she is definitely very experienced and gives me a very firm and hard massage, I have to tap off and ask her for a lighter pressure. And she puts in a lot of efforts to loosen my body and tried to smooth off any locks she can find, I would rate Anna probably on par with most of the legit massages I have experienced. In comparison with the creme de la creme, Anna May be a touch below Yuki at Bondi. But Yuki has probably known my body even better than myself, having massaged me closed to 50 times !

So, overall, I can't rate Anna as highly as did brother LH, and as good as her part 1 skills, I probably will continue to seek that treatment from Yuki at Bondi rather than driving all the way to Campsie, not a bad reflection on Anna’s services it's just logistic, but if I am in the area, then most definitely will do a repeat, as I still have to fuck those yummy tits yet !!

Telling it as it is, you guys can assess yourself if Anna is suitable for your taste and requirements.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review, we'll check it out if im in the area

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How old is she?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cnzzsbdlsb View Post
    How old is she?
    Amazing!! So people do look at post that drop to page 4?

Anna is late 30-early 40, you never ask ladies that question and I am not good at asian age. May be ALG can have a better guest?

Yesterday was the third time I saw Anna in the past two weeks. Again soild performance everytime!!

For those who prefer younger one, the slim one that ALG saw at corridor is not bad. Her name is Yoyo, currently on regular leave and should be back soon. I will report back once I had my test drive.

Page 8 actually !

I so wish this shop is in the city............ haha

Love the way Anna keeps calling me 哥哥!brother brother !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried Anna the other night

Damn it was a mission to pick her, kept pushing me to get other girls. Even after paying she came back and tried to get another girl instead.

Massage for part 1 is good, strong but not over the top pain style.

Part 2 i was not expecting! Finished with CBJ

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Page 8 actually !

I so wish this shop is in the city............ haha

Love the way Anna keeps calling me 哥哥!brother brother !
    Ask Travelmate about Yumi few years back @ "up the ramp" (not the current Yumi). She is not that pretty, in fact quite average. However she does this "gēge" thing so well especially when she is on top of you and moaning!!

Oh I now done the review for YoYo@264, not sure if she is your type though. Sorry there won't be one for your sexy nurse. To me its same routine but Anna is much better!!