Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Yuha 3* quiet pretty, tall & leggy, good fuck, spends awhile washing you in shower
    J Cinnamon 3* average looks unclear photos, skinny with slight abs showing, excellent fuck - pounds away in different variations of cowgirl.

Good service and attitude from both girls. Cinnamon speaks good english, talks alot after.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    Lol I wil wait for a review of her. She used to do private in Zetland, I actually tried to see her twice and twice she dogged it at last minute �� not the best experience and now she works at G for much cheaper…��
    I can only google Elena Conti private in Zetland. Is that her? She still do private?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Do you guys rate K Sia in the same tier as these top K girls you listed here?

Also shes back on roster again xD
    I would like to know as well. Is K Sia good?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetspeak View Post
    I would like to know as well. Is K Sia good?
    I had a really good time with Sia middle of last year but wouldn't put her in the top tier Korean girls ....

That said, I don't have Misha in the top tier either.

Similar experience to K IU from my perspective.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    J Yuha 3* quiet pretty, tall & leggy, good fuck, spends awhile washing you in shower
    J Cinnamon 3* average looks unclear photos, skinny with slight abs showing, excellent fuck - pounds away in different variations of cowgirl.

Good service and attitude from both girls. Cinnamon speaks good english, talks alot after.
    J Cinnamon is ok probly a pass for me cos so many girls to see... seen her IRL ur right face is average as she is the light make up type and not dolled up glamour plus she has been around...
    I guess her main selling point is her body - she looks very tight and fit and also i heard she is service oriented girl

How is J Yuha face? she doesnt have many photos on website and the only one with face is blurred lol.... is she the pretty type or glamour type? Any receent J girls that look similar to her?
    That last photo of Yuha looks smokin

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I had a really good time with Sia middle of last year but wouldn't put her in the top tier Korean girls ....

That said, I don't have Misha in the top tier either.

Similar experience to K IU from my perspective.
    I've yet to score a booking with IU so dont know if shes so highly sought after cos of looks or service....

So when you say you wouldnt put her in the top tier of K girls is that cos of face service or body?

Also did u manage to see Juju yet?? xD

thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've yet to score a booking with IU so dont know if shes so highly sought after cos of looks or service....

So when you say you wouldnt put her in the top tier of K girls is that cos of face service or body?

thanks
    Didn't really think about it in that kind of specificity JJ but more an overall assessment from recollection.
    She had a great energy, sexy short hair and a top service mentality. I met her on the stairs of 278 pre booking and she was looking classy in a tracksuit like Koreans can do ....

She just wasn't in the class of Rebecca, Julia, Summer, Sua .... from my perspective.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

thanks
    Ohhhh...and I haven't managed to link up with JuJu as yet..... timings?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

thanks
    Sorry JJ but I just checked the roster and Sia's photos are different from my recollection?

The K Sia I saw was circa May 23.
    I think Rooter reviewed her...

Might be the same girl but looks different.... She may have altered her look??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interested in sia aswell, it says come back with her details so im guessing its the same girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you guys rate K Sia in the same tier as these top K girls you listed here?

Also shes back on roster again xD
    Not top shelf in terms of service like Rebecca or Jessie. But very good.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ia-Nonstop-DFK

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most K girls are not rostered till late

have no chance of seeing them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Cinnamon is ok probly a pass for me cos so many girls to see... seen her IRL ur right face is average as she is the light make up type and not dolled up glamour plus she has been around...
    I guess her main selling point is her body - she looks very tight and fit and also i heard she is service oriented girl

How is J Yuha face? she doesnt have many photos on website and the only one with face is blurred lol.... is she the pretty type or glamour type? Any receent J girls that look similar to her?
    That last photo of Yuha looks smokin
    Lol i managed to find a pic that looks very similar to Yuha, see attached

Screenshot 2024-03-26 213709.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ooh that face is attractive. How would you rate Yuha's service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Didn't really think about it in that kind of specificity JJ but more an overall assessment from recollection.
    She had a great energy, sexy short hair and a top service mentality. I met her on the stairs of 278 pre booking and she was looking classy in a tracksuit like Koreans can do ....

She just wasn't in the class of Rebecca, Julia, Summer, Sua .... from my perspective.
    Ohhhh...and I haven't managed to link up with JuJu as yet..... timings?!
    Sorry JJ but I just checked the roster and Sia's photos are different from my recollection?

The K Sia I saw was circa May 23.
    I think Rooter reviewed her...

Might be the same girl but looks different.... She may have altered her look??
    bahahahahah getting home late and drunk and reading this thinking JJ is the WL C Jay Jay for short lmfaoooo

i agree she does look cute i can confirm as of 26 march that she is in fact very young looking, doesnt looking heavily plastic and now has long hair
    yea she was dressed casually like you see those koreans that are walking downstairs from their apartment to get something quick from the shops/walking their dog or going to gym
    she got a nice slim body

also confirmed with reception its the same Sia - for those wondering her old photos were of her in like a santa's little helper outfit

To be honest i dont know what happened and who put the new photos of Sia up but they are heavy filtered and her face doesnt look so tiny to her body and so PLASTIC she is much prettier in person like natural GND pretty

each to their own hahaha i havent seen Summer or Sua but i seen both rebecca and Julia and agree they are very different ball game of girls

I would probly prefer Sia above the others as she is more the pocket rocket type girl

for Summer are you referring to C Summer at Empire? If so mind sharing some intel on her as her photos looking amazing

all g re Juju - hope you get to see her soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    Interested in sia aswell, it says come back with her details so im guessing its the same girl?
    yes can confirm it is same Sia as before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Not top shelf in terms of service like Rebecca or Jessie. But very good.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ia-Nonstop-DFK
    noicceeeee thanks for the review and intel bro

will add her somewhere into the middle of the list since i got to see her in person today as she was finishing her shift

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

broooo that girl got the biggest RBF LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    bahahahahah getting home late and drunk and reading this thinking JJ is the WL C Jay Jay for short lmfaoooo

i agree she does look cute i can confirm as of 26 march that she is in fact very young looking, doesnt looking heavily plastic and now has long hair
    yea she was dressed casually like you see those koreans that are walking downstairs from their apartment to get something quick from the shops/walking their dog or going to gym
    she got a nice slim body

also confirmed with reception its the same Sia - for those wondering her old photos were of her in like a santa's little helper outfit

To be honest i dont know what happened and who put the new photos of Sia up but they are heavy filtered and her face doesnt look so tiny to her body and so PLASTIC she is much prettier in person like natural GND pretty

each to their own hahaha i havent seen Summer or Sua but i seen both rebecca and Julia and agree they are very different ball game of girls

I would probly prefer Sia above the others as she is more the pocket rocket type girl

for Summer are you referring to C Summer at Empire? If so mind sharing some intel on her as her photos looking amazing

all g re Juju - hope you get to see her soon
    That's cleared that up.
    Not sure what the go is with the new photos as the Sia I saw mid last year looks (looked) a lot lot better than is currently depicted

Summer was a K girl at Kyoto, now gone unfortunately..... Rebecca standard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any Intel on V Joy at 310, can't find any AR. Thanks in advance.

Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast