So I recently have been visiting 227 Broadway and have been checking out some of the newer girls at the shop. In the past few weeks I have seen Lora (Malaysian Chinese), Jenny (Chinese), Katie (Chinese). Sarah (Vietnamese)

So I will try and keep this very short and do just a quick summary/review on my experiences;

Lora:
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Service: Lora is a fairly attractive young girl who with her young age as you would expect is inexperienced but is willing to put her best foot forward and do her best. She has pretty good English and likes to chat. She provides a nice relaxing and sensual massage (Part 1) that isn't too strong but more of a soft/medium massage strength and with a bit of guidance she is happy to follow your lead. She loves to please a man with lots of touching and teasing and looks great naked for (Part 2) and provides a decent B2B slide and HJ to get me over the line.

Rating inc GFE:
Part 1: 6.5/10
Part 2: 8/10

Jenny:
Nationality: Chinese
Service: Jenny is a attractive girl who has a girl next door vibe to her service and knows how to please a man. Jenny provided a great sexy, sensual and erotic massage (Part 1) she gave me a great relaxing massage that hit all the right spots all over my body and her massage strengths was a nice medium strength just the way I like it. Jenny was teasing and touching the right areas during the massage and I was ready for (Part 2). Jenny has a very hot and fit body and looks amazing naked and provided a pretty damn good B2B slide and plenty of Spanish and great HJ to finish.

Rating inc GFE:
Part 1: 8/10

Katie:
Nationality: Chinese
Service: Katie is a nice girl but a bit more reserved but still has ok English and tries to have a chat during the massage but I had to at times try and start a conversation but once she was comfortable she relaxed and we chatted away. Katie's massage is definitely soft so if your after a hard or even a medium massage she may not be the right girl for you however she did really try hard to please but for myself I could barely feel her massaging me that's how soft she was massaging my body. She is a very petite girl but a bit too slim for my personal liking, she has a ok body when she is naked and her B2B slide was ok and HJ got me over the line.

Rating inc GFE:
Part 1: 5.5/10
Part 2: 7/10

Sarah:
Nationality: Vietnamese
Service: Sarah has had plenty of positive reviews so I had higher expectations and I wasn't disappointed. Sarah is a very nice girl who has a nice personality and definitely knows how to please a man. She provided a pretty standard level of a massage for my personal liking but where she stood out was (Part 2), there was plenty of flirting, touching and teasing and it could of easily lead to more things happening but on this occasion a very sexy and sexual B2B slide with a bit of pussy slide every now and then and then an explosive HJ to finish.

Rating inc GFE:
Part 1: 6.5/10