Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 227 Broadway - New Girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

227 Broadway - New Girls

So I recently have been visiting 227 Broadway and have been checking out some of the newer girls at the shop. In the past few weeks I have seen Lora (Malaysian Chinese), Jenny (Chinese), Katie (Chinese). Sarah (Vietnamese)

So I will try and keep this very short and do just a quick summary/review on my experiences;

Lora:
    Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
    Service: Lora is a fairly attractive young girl who with her young age as you would expect is inexperienced but is willing to put her best foot forward and do her best. She has pretty good English and likes to chat. She provides a nice relaxing and sensual massage (Part 1) that isn't too strong but more of a soft/medium massage strength and with a bit of guidance she is happy to follow your lead. She loves to please a man with lots of touching and teasing and looks great naked for (Part 2) and provides a decent B2B slide and HJ to get me over the line.

Rating inc GFE:
    Part 1: 6.5/10
    Part 2: 8/10

Jenny:
    Nationality: Chinese
    Service: Jenny is a attractive girl who has a girl next door vibe to her service and knows how to please a man. Jenny provided a great sexy, sensual and erotic massage (Part 1) she gave me a great relaxing massage that hit all the right spots all over my body and her massage strengths was a nice medium strength just the way I like it. Jenny was teasing and touching the right areas during the massage and I was ready for (Part 2). Jenny has a very hot and fit body and looks amazing naked and provided a pretty damn good B2B slide and plenty of Spanish and great HJ to finish.

Rating inc GFE:
    Part 1: 8/10

Katie:
    Service: Katie is a nice girl but a bit more reserved but still has ok English and tries to have a chat during the massage but I had to at times try and start a conversation but once she was comfortable she relaxed and we chatted away. Katie's massage is definitely soft so if your after a hard or even a medium massage she may not be the right girl for you however she did really try hard to please but for myself I could barely feel her massaging me that's how soft she was massaging my body. She is a very petite girl but a bit too slim for my personal liking, she has a ok body when she is naked and her B2B slide was ok and HJ got me over the line.

Rating inc GFE:
    Part 1: 5.5/10
    Part 2: 7/10

Sarah:
    Nationality: Vietnamese
    Service: Sarah has had plenty of positive reviews so I had higher expectations and I wasn't disappointed. Sarah is a very nice girl who has a nice personality and definitely knows how to please a man. She provided a pretty standard level of a massage for my personal liking but where she stood out was (Part 2), there was plenty of flirting, touching and teasing and it could of easily lead to more things happening but on this occasion a very sexy and sexual B2B slide with a bit of pussy slide every now and then and then an explosive HJ to finish.

Rating inc GFE:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen Sarah at 86a Artarmon. She was very engaging with me all the time and very flirty which I really liked it. I should go and see her at 227. Thanks for reminding me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by londonlife View Post
    I've seen Sarah at 86a Artarmon. She was very engaging with me all the time and very flirty which I really liked it. I should go and see her at 227. Thanks for reminding me
    You definitely need to see Sarah at 227 Broadway, I find she is much more wilder in the room at 227 then at 84a I think mainly because the rooms at 84a aren't private and fully enclosed enough that other can hear you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. Bro. I haven’t seen any of these girls yet. On my past several visits to 227, I only see Nancy, she does a firm part1 and sexy part 2. She is the girl I am happy to see every time I am there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterjack View Post
    You definitely need to see Sarah at 227 Broadway, I find she is much more wilder in the room at 227 then at 84a I think mainly because the rooms at 84a aren't private and fully enclosed enough that other can hear you.
    Is sarah Alice at 84a...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nancy is good ive seen her once before

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc70 View Post
    Is sarah Alice at 84a...
    That is correct, Sarah at 227 is Alice at 84a

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review of some of the new girls at 227 Broadway Punterjack. I have been wanting to try some of the new girls that Alice has got on the roster but hadn't seem any reviews of them and decided to stay with my regular ML. Might be time to try out some of the newer ML's.

Seen Sarah a few times at 227 and also at the other shop in Artarmon that she works at during the week. She is a great ML and top service in the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100% with you about 84a

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by londonlife View Post
    100% with you about 84a
    However the manager/owner at 84a mentioned that they are going to have rooms fixed. Let's hope they have proper rooms for more privacy. A part from the rooms 84a is very nice. The owner and girls are very attentive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review punterjack.. I wonder how do you rate Kate's face? cute? pretty? or average?
    thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I saw Tina recently - a little on the too skinny side for me, but definitely sexy if you like very slim girls.

She speaks good English and is intelligent and can hold a good conversation.

I’d say the roster description is pretty accurate, though personally I’d only give her a 7-8 for GFE, as she although she is friendly, she is also pretty reserved - possibly fairly new to being an ML.

Part 1 and 2 both good and enjoyable. Extras are tough to achieve, but treat her extra nice and just maybe...

WIR? That is a tough question. I like tall girls, and suddenly 227 has so many on their roster! I may return for the personality and probably the GFE will improve with repeat visits, but on the other hand, so many choices!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    nice review punterjack.. I wonder how do you rate Kate's face? cute? pretty? or average?
    thanks

From my personal view she is pretty

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From my personal view she is pretty
    thank you

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So I recently have been visiting 227 Broadway and have been checking out some of the newer girls at the shop. In the past few weeks I have seen Lora (Malaysian Chinese), Jenny (Chinese), Katie (Chinese). Sarah (Vietnamese)

So I will try and keep this very short and do just a quick summary/review on my experiences;

Lora:
    Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
    Service: Lora is a fairly attractive young girl who with her young age as you would expect is inexperienced but is willing to put her best foot forward and do her best. She has pretty good English and likes to chat. She provides a nice relaxing and sensual massage (Part 1) that isn't too strong but more of a soft/medium massage strength and with a bit of guidance she is happy to follow your lead. She loves to please a man with lots of touching and teasing and looks great naked for (Part 2) and provides a decent B2B slide and HJ to get me over the line.

Rating inc GFE:

Jenny:
    Service: Jenny is a attractive girl who has a girl next door vibe to her service and knows how to please a man. Jenny provided a great sexy, sensual and erotic massage (Part 1) she gave me a great relaxing massage that hit all the right spots all over my body and her massage strengths was a nice medium strength just the way I like it. Jenny was teasing and touching the right areas during the massage and I was ready for (Part 2). Jenny has a very hot and fit body and looks amazing naked and provided a pretty damn good B2B slide and plenty of Spanish and great HJ to finish.

Rating inc GFE:
    Part 1: 8/10

Katie:
    Service: Katie is a nice girl but a bit more reserved but still has ok English and tries to have a chat during the massage but I had to at times try and start a conversation but once she was comfortable she relaxed and we chatted away. Katie's massage is definitely soft so if your after a hard or even a medium massage she may not be the right girl for you however she did really try hard to please but for myself I could barely feel her massaging me that's how soft she was massaging my body. She is a very petite girl but a bit too slim for my personal liking, she has a ok body when she is naked and her B2B slide was ok and HJ got me over the line.

Rating inc GFE:
    Part 1: 5.5/10
    Part 2: 7/10

Sarah:
    Nationality: Vietnamese
    Service: Sarah has had plenty of positive reviews so I had higher expectations and I wasn't disappointed. Sarah is a very nice girl who has a nice personality and definitely knows how to please a man. She provided a pretty standard level of a massage for my personal liking but where she stood out was (Part 2), there was plenty of flirting, touching and teasing and it could of easily lead to more things happening but on this occasion a very sexy and sexual B2B slide with a bit of pussy slide every now and then and then an explosive HJ to finish.

Rating inc GFE:
    I tried Katie today and she is quite cute with small arse and nice B cups. She apparently does not offer anymore than the standard HJ but I am OK with that. She is very good with her knobwork and bodyslide is OK but touching is very limited. I am glad that I went today because there was a very cute Thai girl there that I will try sometime. Alice said her name was either Bella or Brenda...I cannot remember.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I tried Katie today and she is quite cute with small arse and nice B cups. She apparently does not offer anymore than the standard HJ but I am OK with that. She is very good with her knobwork and bodyslide is OK but touching is very limited. I am glad that I went today because there was a very cute Thai girl there that I will try sometime. Alice said her name was either Bella or Brenda...I cannot remember.
    That would be Brenda;

Brenda, Thailand, 161cm, 46kg, dress 6, slim hourglass 34D-23-33, light tanned skin, age 22
    (Sweet. GFE 8-9, Massage 7-8, English 6, Conversation 8)
    (Sexy girl, long brown hair)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That would be Brenda;

Brenda, Thailand, 161cm, 46kg, dress 6, slim hourglass 34D-23-33, light tanned skin, age 22
    (Sweet. GFE 8-9, Massage 7-8, English 6, Conversation 8)
    (Sexy girl, long brown hair)
    Yes very nice with I think a great set of tits...probably man made I suspect but very well done.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Yes very nice with I think a great set of tits...probably man made I suspect but very well done.
    You'll have to try her out and do a review on her. My aim is to try all of Alice's new girl's but as you can imagine there is only so much money you can spend on punting with cost of living increasing my bank account is nearly empty just after pay day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You'll have to try her out and do a review on her. My aim is to try all of Alice's new girl's but as you can imagine there is only so much money you can spend on punting with cost of living increasing my bank account is nearly empty just after pay day.
    That is my ambition....I go to a regular elsewhere once a week and to 227 Broadway also once a week. So far I have tried Molly, Tina, Jasmine, Yolly and Katie...these are the ones that I can remember.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know if Lora is working anywhere else? Seems she's dropped off the roster now....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast