Saw the new J girl Nami yesterday and completed the trifecta of new Japanese young super-cute pocket rockets who give superb BBBJs and fuck like maniacs (Kirara, Hiro, Nami)

LOOKS and BODY
Nami is only around 21yo and from Osaka
She has a very cute face and is also pretty in a very natural innocent sweet youthful way.
She is a tiny little thing at only around 152cm and very slim fit and toned. She does lots of sports.
Nice perky B-cup boobs, cute little round firm bum, toned stomach and small hips and waist.
She has a nice little trimmed patch which was a nice change from all the totally bald pussies lately.
Don't rely on the pics on website. They are heavily filtered and don't really give you a good idea what she looks like.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY.
Nami just arrived in Sydney but definitely has some experience in Japan given her confidence, cheekiness, and top shelf skills.
Nami has the most innocent and sweet looks and is 110% GFE, but she is also a very cheeky girl and loves to tease and flirt.
She also has a very high sex drive and loves to kiss and suck and fuck and loves a good licking.

DFK and DATY
Lots of passionate DFK with Nami. She is a great kisser.
Nami is super sensitive all over and responds with enthusiasm anywhere you touch her, but its when you get to her pussy that the fireworks really begin. Nami is LOUD!!!!
She was screaming the roof down and I am sure could be heard from across the street.
This girl really loves DATY.

BBBJ
Well Kirara and Hiro gave superb BBBJs but I reckon Nami surpassed even them.
Nami’s BBBJ has to be experienced to be appreciated. No point me trying to explain it to you.
When you book her you will see what I mean and will be totally blown away.

FUCKING
Well Nami’s screaming from DATY was very loud but that was nothing compared to how loud her screaming is when she is getting fucked.
Nami loves a hard cock inside her tight little pussy and responds with wild uncontrolled enthusiasm.
She is a very active passionate and GFE fuck.

ROUND 2
The DFK and BBBJ and DATY and fucking was a marathon and went for pretty much the whole hour so by the time I busted a nut there was only a few minutes left. Then Nami just gave me a long passionate kiss and curled up like a kitten on my chest, she mumbled something in Japanese I didn't understand and we just held each other in total silence for a while. Damn! That got me in the feels a bit. These girls get to you sometimes, even if you are a veteran hardened punter. Sigh.

OVERALL
I love this girl.
She is so young and tiny and sweet and cute and so innocent looking, but she is also an expert tease and so cheeky and naughty too, and she sucks and fucks like a champion.
How can you not love that!
If you love young super cute pocket rockets then you can't go wrong with Nami, Kirara or Hiro.
That all three are under the one roof at the same time is a blessing.