Thread: J NAMI- super-cute pocket rocket BURST my EAR DRUM! ... and my BALLS!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J NAMI- super-cute pocket rocket BURST my EAR DRUM! ... and my BALLS!

Saw the new J girl Nami yesterday and completed the trifecta of new Japanese young super-cute pocket rockets who give superb BBBJs and fuck like maniacs (Kirara, Hiro, Nami)

LOOKS and BODY
    Nami is only around 21yo and from Osaka
    She has a very cute face and is also pretty in a very natural innocent sweet youthful way.
    She is a tiny little thing at only around 152cm and very slim fit and toned. She does lots of sports.
    Nice perky B-cup boobs, cute little round firm bum, toned stomach and small hips and waist.
    She has a nice little trimmed patch which was a nice change from all the totally bald pussies lately.
    Don't rely on the pics on website. They are heavily filtered and don't really give you a good idea what she looks like.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY.
    Nami just arrived in Sydney but definitely has some experience in Japan given her confidence, cheekiness, and top shelf skills.
    Nami has the most innocent and sweet looks and is 110% GFE, but she is also a very cheeky girl and loves to tease and flirt.
    She also has a very high sex drive and loves to kiss and suck and fuck and loves a good licking.

DFK and DATY
    Lots of passionate DFK with Nami. She is a great kisser.
    Nami is super sensitive all over and responds with enthusiasm anywhere you touch her, but its when you get to her pussy that the fireworks really begin. Nami is LOUD!!!!
    She was screaming the roof down and I am sure could be heard from across the street.
    This girl really loves DATY.

BBBJ
    Well Kirara and Hiro gave superb BBBJs but I reckon Nami surpassed even them.
    Nami’s BBBJ has to be experienced to be appreciated. No point me trying to explain it to you.
    When you book her you will see what I mean and will be totally blown away.

FUCKING
    Well Nami’s screaming from DATY was very loud but that was nothing compared to how loud her screaming is when she is getting fucked.
    Nami loves a hard cock inside her tight little pussy and responds with wild uncontrolled enthusiasm.
    She is a very active passionate and GFE fuck.

ROUND 2
    The DFK and BBBJ and DATY and fucking was a marathon and went for pretty much the whole hour so by the time I busted a nut there was only a few minutes left. Then Nami just gave me a long passionate kiss and curled up like a kitten on my chest, she mumbled something in Japanese I didn't understand and we just held each other in total silence for a while. Damn! That got me in the feels a bit. These girls get to you sometimes, even if you are a veteran hardened punter. Sigh.

OVERALL
    I love this girl.
    She is so young and tiny and sweet and cute and so innocent looking, but she is also an expert tease and so cheeky and naughty too, and she sucks and fucks like a champion.
    How can you not love that!
    If you love young super cute pocket rockets then you can't go wrong with Nami, Kirara or Hiro.
    That all three are under the one roof at the same time is a blessing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow! Thanks for the review rooter. I've already use my punting budget this week but might need to do an exception for Nami. 😁 Haven't been with a screamer before

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR Rooter! A legend! I am amazed by your stamina.

J Nami sounds fun with the screams... now on the 'to-do' list

Quote Originally Posted by FiloPunter View Post
    Wow! Thanks for the review rooter. I've already use my punting budget this week but might need to do an exception for Nami. �� Haven't been with a screamer before
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDudeXXX View Post
    Great AR Rooter! A legend! I am amazed by your stamina.

J Nami sounds fun with the screams... now on the 'to-do' list
    Thanks bros. The screaming is spectacular.
    It adds a whole new dimension to the punt.
    She was trying really hard to remain quiet and composed, but then she just let loose and exploded and then there was no stopping her!
    She was really embarrassed about the screaming which is very typical Japanese girl. So damn cute!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks bros. The screaming is spectacular.
    It adds a whole new dimension to the punt.
    She was trying really hard to remain quiet and composed, but then she just let loose and exploded and then there was no stopping her!
    She was really embarrassed about the screaming which is very typical Japanese girl. So damn cute!
    Awesome report brother Rooter
    Love those real reactions
    The louder she scream, the more excitement
    Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imagine the screams if she was spit-roasted!

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Imagine the screams if she was spit-roasted!
    A spit roasting would stop the screaming bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nami is fit, cute, sweet and innocent, but I was a little disappointed by my session with her, nice as she is. Firstly, she only provided LFK. I didn't request DFK as she obviously didn't want to. Similarly, I stopped DATY fairly soon as she was obviously a little uncomfortable, although she was game for me to continue. I was not a fan of her BBBJ, with deft darting tongue. She was also relatively quiet (below average), besides when tickled, unlike the description in the OP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayF View Post
    Nami is fit, cute, sweet and innocent, but I was a little disappointed by my session with her, nice as she is. Firstly, she only provided LFK. I didn't request DFK as she obviously didn't want to. Similarly, I stopped DATY fairly soon as she was obviously a little uncomfortable, although she was game for me to continue. I was not a fan of her BBBJ, with deft darting tongue. She was also relatively quiet (below average), besides when tickled, unlike the description in the OP.
    Nami was a huge disappointment for me...

I am not a fan of this FIFO bullshit that is happening atm.. it's fucking up Ginza's reputation because the young J girls are all show and no go atm

Totally agree with you Mr Fugly. Everything seems to be good to be true.
    Fake photos, fake or way exaggerated reviews. It was always a bit like that but now it's pretty obvious.
    I actually found myself not going to Ginza much anymore. Too many disappointment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I found Nami to be a regrettable punt, one of very few at Ginza. She definitely screams loudly and does a decent BBBJ but that was the only redeeming feature of the punt for me. I would definitely advise avoiding this one given so many decent options at Ginza.