I'm sure alot of guys waiting on a AR on this lady, $330 1hr minimum for a c girl. alot of hype. very hard to book as well.

Once again i will be using our favourite ginza enthusiast's format.

Looks and body
Honestly, best c girl face i've seen to date. age i put her atleast 32. some angles like insta model some angles will show her age. photos are accurate. fake C. no complaints other than a bit skinny for my liking. flat ass.

experience and personality
definitely experienced. didn't talk too much. i heard she is zero english. not cold not warm. just kinda bland personality. i would say time waster.

shower
got body slide and bbbj in shower. lots of washing tho. by the time we entered the bedroom was already 15mins passed and its not even heaps of shower action. this is room 26. then she does this and does that for setting up and getting water for her cup etc.

dfk and daty
no daty, already 15mins for shower, thought i would just skip daty. dfk... deep but didn't give me much of it. hairy bush.

bbbj
fken sucked my nips for soooo long. only gave attention to my lil bro at 25min mark (after the shower fiasco, i was like a hawk on the clock). ngl, kinda shit as well. she gave me this bbbj with water in her mouth. idk man. just doesn't feel good. solid eye contact

fucking
also kinda mediocre. knows how to pussy squeeze. standard cg. didn't really let me kiss during mish. i think she sensed my mix of disappointment and disinterest, so she got me to do standing doggy in front of the mirror. she knows shes hot so i can sense her confidence and that this is the position that gets to me. nah bro, 5 mins of that and im just straight up not keen anymore. at this point its 45mins in, i'm just mentally checked out and i tell her its fine we don't have chemistry i dont really want to continue. she is apologetic and said i can pick a position but i don't have the heart to tell it to her face that the long shower, the time wasting, the setting up, the water bj, the lack/denial of dfk, the flip flopping of angles where shes really hot then shes kinda old then shes really hot again. all just mood killers. one more thing she said is that she did her usual routine. i was like "ah ok" but in my head i was like "damn feels bad for every guy that lets her do all these mood killing shit"

round 2
50min mark, she asked if i want her to bj me to finish, i was like ok. more water bj BS ffs. buzzer goes off, she stops and says sorry. then we go shower. as i was leaving she said "see you next time"

overall
$330 1hr minimum. in summary, bad sex with a hot girl. like yes she is the hottest c girl face i've seen but i would be lying if i said its worth, i can always bang a granny and look at photos on IG. especially after seeing alice for $300. even lemon was $350 but better experience.