Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stella

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Stella

Brother's, me being generally interested in general talks of the forum but thought today to share my first 'After Report'.

Being a guy who loves big boobs like many of bros here, curiosity convince me to go for westerner Stella.

To confirm Stella exactly matched the shop description - very young, pretty, slim, white with A cups.

Reached broadway in the afternoon being summer time its hot outside. Internal mind told me to hold on as 227 is equipped with showers and I must agree facilities there are top class from rooms to towels to service.

As being interested in westerners I met Stella and Marie. Both girls lookwise are pretty n beautiful enough (if not stunners) like the one who we would noticed walking across the street - hip n lively.

German Stella catches my eyes as she looked quite innocent n gentle.
    Into the room, it came true she is a gentle lady I would say girl.
    After shower on table she assisted to get ri of my towel and on with massage. Massage I would say not much worth but she did tried to make an effort but thing I liked is her attitude. She is easy to talk, quiet cheerful and know to hold conversion. Chatted quiet a bit on various topics and experiences, share a few laugh observing and feeling her toned milky skin.
    Time flies and I was enjoying her sensual company and her body..to me she seems to open minded with touching and various position I requested.

Wont go much into part2, sorry guys..but overall felt satisfied with the change.
    Cheers
    Django

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for sharing ! She sounds great!

Quote Originally Posted by django.dpunter View Post
    Sure Ahlungor..would post review shortly. I did post at Punter Planet , as encountered this interesting site recently......also railway parade burwood got totally renovated recently to 1st floor so facility are more better with bigger - two holes tables...I wonder why they don't advertise any where with roster...it would be easy to track hot one then

Very nice first review brother DD, it only takes you exactly 12 months to fulfill your promise! Keep it coming brother !

Few more words for a self confessed someone who loves big boobs !

French girl, 18 year old, beautiful and 40 G Cups !!

If you don't see Lulu, I don't know why you even bother punting......... haha

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Few more words for a self confessed someone who loves big boobs !

Cheers
    Yes Ahlungor...believe me she is on my radar...me still hungry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You left out the part where she is is also apparently Japanese. Roster says Eurasian so I assume she's more Asian looking than french. If you are going to try to promote your friends shop, at least get it right

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    You left out the part where she is is also apparently Japanese. Roster says Eurasian so I assume she's more Asian looking than french. If you are going to try to promote your friends shop, at least get it right
    May be you should read my review on Lulu more carefully before barking up the wrong tree ??

From someone who hasn't even met Lulu criticizing someone who has ........ lol

@@@@@@@@@@@

Nationality or Ethnicity : half French half Japanese mix, think Paris et la Osaka !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    May be you should read my review on Lulu more carefully before barking up the wrong tree ??

From someone who hasn't even met Lulu criticizing someone who has ........ lol

@@@@@@@@@@@

Nationality or Ethnicity : half French half Japanese mix, think Paris et la Osaka !!
    A few posts above, you just said she was french. Now you are saying she is french/Jap. So you know she is part Jap but you just say french in this thread because the caucs attract the customers

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    A few posts above, you just said she was french. Now you are saying she is french/Jap. So you know she is part Jap but you just say french in this thread because the caucs attract the customers
    So I am posting all these to attract customers for who, Alice at Broadway? So you think she even needs my help ! You are so pathetic !! Get a life please !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So I am posting all these to attract customers for who, Alice at Broadway? So you think she even needs my help ! You are so pathetic !! Get a life please !
    Coming from someone who is on here all the time and cheats on his wife and kids 🤔
    It can't be that busy when you drop by and meet 4 girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried to visit her last week but she is gone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    French girl, 18 year old, beautiful and 40 G Cups
    Another one I might have to visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mj00 View Post
    Another one I might have to visit.
    She has left unfortunately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh no!! I Wanted to try her!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnut View Post
    She has left unfortunately.
    It's not easy finding a cauc girl who has the service standards and work ethic of our fav Asian girls. Not saying they are not there but we don't hear about them often 🤔

Junior Member(有D料到)
    378b Newtown use to have some nice french girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she still working ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can anyone provide some Intel on 378b?

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visiting us ~ She just came back, will be here a few months. She works on Tue, Wed and Sun ~

Stella, German, 169cm, dress 7, fit 34A-23-34, milky silky skin, age 21
    (Sweet, cute blonde Caucasian with medium hair. English 8, Massage 6, GFE 7-8)

Similar pic
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

do you have a photo of Jasmin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast