Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to tell if a wl/ml genuinely like you?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Never have any long term relationship with boys you met at a massage shop. It will not work !

Best to date people outside and never tell !

Good luck
    Tend to agree with this advice. Even had one ML confided in me recently she wants to quit soon to find a bf lol. She said she can't have one while working as her bf would get suspicious. Moreover she does not want to find someone from customer base. Seem to think most Asian guys won't accept girls who worked in massage shops anyway. She also definite don't want to find non Asian. Weirdly she also mentioned she won't mind if her bf been to these shops before but her bf must never find out she worked as ML before. She is young slim, attractive and in uni, would rate at least an 8. definitely won't have a hard time finding a bf if she wishes. Told me in confidence so cannot reveal her identity.

bro share some mls who are solid 7 and above

kinda of sick paying for very average lookings mls

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Never have any long term relationship with boys you met at a massage shop. It will not work !

Best to date people outside and never tell !

Good luck
    Well, I would generally agree that it is for the "best" that you don't let someone you are in a relationship with know any secret you are desperate to keep from your family. Relationships have a tendency to end, maybe after a few weeks, maybe after a few years, but most do end. Sad but true. That ending can be hurtful and folks can say stuff, and reveal stuff, out of hurt and anger that they would never have thought they can say.

Over time you may get to know someone well enough you know you can trust them with your big secret, but someone you have met in a parlour already knows that secret, and you can't possibly know them well enough to know they can be trusted with it when when hurt and stressed.

That said, it is possible to have a good, loving relationship with someone while you are a sex worker and for that relationship to prosper even while you are working and your partner knowing about it.

Sex (or 'extras' in a massage parlour) with someone who is paying you is just something you do, it is not emotional like being with your partner.

How do I know? Because for several years I was that "someone" for a lady who worked in a brothel, and while the relationship had its ups and downs, it was on a whole, simply magnificent.

Bottom line: If you date someone who does not know of this part of your life, then you have the choice about telling him at some point. If you date someone who you met through that work, that choice to tell or not to tell is gone.

As to the original question:
    When they chose to spend time with you and nothing is expected in return. And no, I am not talking about sex - just ordinary things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You know that a WL really likes you. (At least for an hour or two).
    When she is slow dancing with you, arms around your neck, gazing into your eyes and singing a love song.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    then you have the choice about telling him at some point.
    No. You have the choice to tell them within a reasonable time frame or never tell their guy. It is not reasonable to keep this on the down low for a long time period and then bring it out, not if it is a "real" relationship.

Given how women in general behave it is not a good idea to date one long term and if you happen to date one without knowing her history in this regard then you are likely to get bent over at some point.

1. She tells you then busts it out at some point later to rub in your face during an argument.

2. She does not tell you and does the same thing.

Both nuclear options, both totally on the table during arguments for chicks. Bill Burr sums it up here.

https://youtu.be/rksKvZoUCPQ?t=10m13s

Would they all do this? I would not risk AWALT with a known variable like this. Same as ditching ones that ride the cc too long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in my early days of punting i came across one that i was seeing for months and months we did everything gifts, cards,etc when it came down to me seeing her finally at her place she disappeared.......they are fickle...........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michaele View Post
    in my early days of punting i came across one that i was seeing for months and months we did everything gifts, cards,etc when it came down to me seeing her finally at her place she disappeared.......they are fickle...........
    yes women are fickle ... take it away Pav ... you fat bastard ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LRDjFiV_38

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sati is the ultimate test of if a girl genuinely likes you.
    Jigai is right up there too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    i think that defeats the purpose though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always try to make sure that the girl has a good time as well.

There have been a few instances where, I know they had a good time and when they say "come back to visit me again", I know they really meant it as the farewell kiss and cuddle was special.

There was one girl who after the session tried to give me some money and asked if I would wait for her after her shift. That was very different!, and I knew we clicked.

GT

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Please explain !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    True, there are no absolutes and you can't just make sweeping generalisations like that based on one's own limited experience and observations, no matter how old you are.

Also, to say "Best to date people outside and never tell" means encouraging the ML or WL to passively lie to their future partner about their past. If you're withholding some secret about your past that you are either embarrassed about or worried might negatively impact the way your partner sees you, then you'll always know your relationship is built on deception, rather than honesty and trust. Is this then the only kind of relationship a WL or ML can hope for?
    i agree, its a very sweeping statement. ive fucked 500 to 1000 times i think, and its probably 200 to 300 girls. for whatever reason that i did it, it scares me that this may haunt me with a normal girl, i actually am of the view that it might be easier if a punter and ml/wl hook up, come clean with each other, because this type of thing may not be palatable to others.

Quote Originally Posted by tontnam View Post

i agree, its a very sweeping statement. ive fucked 500 to 1000 times i think, and its probably 200 to 300 girls. for whatever reason that i did it, it scares me that this may haunt me with a normal girl, i actually am of the view that it might be easier if a punter and ml/wl hook up, come clean with each other, because this type of thing may not be palatable to others.
    Isn't a punter and WL/ML a perfect match in heaven?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Isn't a punter and WL/ML a perfect match in heaven?
    i agree. but the wl/ml could(or probably?) view it differently. my limited exp suggest most ml/wl want to forget that past some day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree that they want to forget. I also would like to forget that ive been a punter when the time is right with the right girl. How to hide this past. Its going to be found out somehow by those who have interest to (ie ones wife or future wife). to keep such a secret from ones spouse over the long term is not possible. It will come up. Better that it be accepted prior to establishment of long term relationship. That's my opinion anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    P2P = Pay to play
    Best to play and forget

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345