Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anybody got laid on Tinder?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 to the above.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    best if you dating & punting both same time for different needs.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 123brainer View Post
    Henry_lawson are you just out for some fun or are looking for a long term relationship?

If it's just fun might as well just stick to punting. I have been dating on and off for a while and I am so over it. For me, I need to take them out 3 or 4 times before any action and most of the time I get none. It's the biggest waste of time and money.

If it's for long term relationships, it's better to ask friends and colleagues if they know anyone who's single or tag along to any party that you come across. You'll meet heaps of potentials. It's a lot of work but you'll have a much better chance than Tinder. This is from experience. Tinder sucks, punting rocks.
    I've got a real attraction to mature women my age or a bit older into their 50s, and I was expecting to find a bunch of horny divorced MILFs happy to get the occasional root rather than miss out entirely. Sadly, Tinder isn't the place they are hanging out.
    I do have a mature Chinese masseuse with a very tidy figure lined up for this weekend, she's been texting me to come see her again after a massage turned into so much more late last year. She will do very nicely until the missus moves out and I have a lot more time on my hands.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tinder is bullshit like online dating in general. Online dating as your only means of meeting women is terrible but as a supplement it's ok.

Learn daygame boys. Talk to all the attractive girls you see on the street during your daily activities. This a legit skill set.

Conveying your personality in a short time. Basically speed seduction. This wasn't during the day but literally my first time having sex without outright paying for it I picked up a girl walking home on the street late at night.

I've been going out a lot recently so I could tell that she was interested in me.
    I didn't have to say anything at first, she actually said something to me first. My approach + body language and eye contact did it for me.
    I took her to a bar and had 2 drinks.
    During the course of that time had my kiss rejected two times but I kept holding the sexual tension and wasn't phased by it (some girls don't like kissing in public).
    Her English was alright but not her first language. We talked for and hour or so and then I worked through all her objections and little tests.
    Then I walked back to her place and had sex with her. Like most Japanese girls she looks very innocent and sweet.
    There is such a thing called right place at the right time. No girl is safe from being picked up.

This is more likely to happen at night but I know guys that pull girls they've met during the day.

I actually did it with a WL I dated for a short period of time. Literally second date, I had lunch with her in the city and then pulled her back to my place to "watch a movie" but I didn't do anything with her.
    I was too nervous.. how ridiculous when I've met her at a shop but I always suffered from escalation anxiety.

Banned
    I've been laid on tinder but didn't really try too hard, it's too much work.

I've been laid off reddit quite a few times though, they've all been Asian and all took it in the pooper like a champ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post

I've been laid off reddit quite a few times though, they've all been Asian and all took it in the pooper like a champ.
    How do you get laid off Reddit? I only ever end up on there when I get lost on the internet and end up reading up about the most random shit I've ever read about.

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    then pulled her back to my place to "watch a movie" but I didn't do anything with her.
    I was too nervous
    Hahaha thanks for sharing that bro. As long as u learned ur KO move from that lol worth it!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Conveying your personality in a short time. Basically speed seduction. This wasn't during the day but literally my first time having sex without outright paying for it I picked up a girl walking home on the street late at night.

I've been going out a lot recently so I could tell that she was interested in me.
    I didn't have to say anything at first, she actually said something to me first. My approach + body language and eye contact did it for me.
    I took her to a bar and had 2 drinks.
    During the course of that time had my kiss rejected two times but I kept holding the sexual tension and wasn't phased by it (some girls don't like kissing in public).
    Her English was alright but not her first language. We talked for and hour or so and then I worked through all her objections and little tests.
    Then I walked back to her place and had sex with her. Like most Japanese girls she looks very innocent and sweet.
    There is such a thing called right place at the right time. No girl is safe from being picked up.

This is more likely to happen at night but I know guys that pull girls they've met during the day.

An interesting story, but one word near the end explains it all: JAPANESE!

Their attitude to sex never ceases to amaze me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    So how about WeChat?

I've been picked up by three Chinese visitors in last few months. MILFs, but very attractive and fuckable (although one wasn't very good at it, maybe if she had been here a bit longer...? LOL). Very handy, they have all moved on, so no repercussions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    How do you get laid off Reddit? I only ever end up on there when I get lost on the internet and end up reading up about the most random shit I've ever read about.
    I'll shoot you a PM...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll shoot you a PM...
    Copy paste that to me as well, if you don't mind.
    I'm not into online dating anymore, but am really curious how you managed to get laid off Reddit!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Please PM me as well. Be interested. Downloaded the reddit app. No idea what it is lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    An interesting story, but one word near the end explains it all: JAPANESE!

Their attitude to sex never ceases to amaze me.
    Yeah I was inspired by all your tales.

Though the same girl flaked on me yesterday which would have been the 3rd time seeing her.

I wasn't feeling the best but I still went for a walk in the city and instant dated a 20 year old Chinese girl on her 2nd day in Sydney. Had lunch together, walked around the city for a while helped her find a few things. Went to a bar (no alcohol) and talked some more before walking her back to her place but couldn't go up with her because she was concerned about the roommates, so I got the number.
    She was very comfortable with me though. Touching her hair, hands and walking extremely close to her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good work bro illidan.

Side note: Japanese girls are notoriously flaky. Don't push it, but don't delete the number either. You never know with Jap girls, they can ignore your texts, then 3 months later text you asking for sex.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar

Though the same girl flaked on me yesterday which would have been the 3rd time seeing her.

I wasn't feeling the best but I still went for a walk in the city and instant dated a 20 year old Chinese girl on her 2nd day in Sydney. Had lunch together, walked around the city for a while helped her find a few things. Went to a bar (no alcohol) and talked some more before walking her back to her place but couldn't go up with her because she was concerned about the roommates, so I got the number.
    She was very comfortable with me though. Touching her hair, hands and walking extremely close to her.
    Great work!

Dunno how u can spend so much time with a girl without porking her first though. gw

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

This is where the Hourly Hotel comes in handy. Not the most elegant of places, but usually readily available without the cost and embarrassment of checking in to a regular hotel.

If you don't "grab the moment" with these girls, you might not get a second chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll shoot you a PM...
    Can you shoot me a PM too? I'm really curious about this! haha

As for the OP, Over a year of swiping right and using super likes and whatnot, I usually find one new fuck buddy every month.

I mean fuck buddies are good because it's sex for free, but emotions do get involved sometimes.

It's a good supplement to punting. I mean punting you have girls who look generally amazing and know what they're doing.

One of my first lays on Tinder, received one of the worst blowjobs of my life.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm curious as well. Is there a reason it can be posted online. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll shoot you a PM...
    I'd like a PM too if that's OK, I'm fairly familiar with reddit, it's not the place I would have picked for a hookup.

Banned
    The only reason I'd not is because a hundred of you horny fucks would drown the pool.

Look up r4r subs on reddit. It's where it's at. It's not hard to get laid on there.

I've pm'd my quota.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast