Thread: Sunny (Annie) 12.30 pm 170221 - Wet & Wild Shower Sesision In Paddo...!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Sunny (Annie) 12.30 pm 170221 - Wet & Wild Shower Sesision In Paddo...!!!

First client off the block. A lunchtime punt in Paddo. In the shower was where I spent half of my session. Apologies to management that I wasted quite a few litres of water this time, but it was a novel way to cool down from today's weather. And, to then build up more heat in the process of naked fun! A booking was arranged with this WL from Shenzen. A lady in her late 30's, petite, curvy, shy at first, but smiled alot. So, you would think she would be experienced like most of the WL's in other shops, right? Well... here's the lowdown on Sunny's service, attitude and lastly looks...

Cockslide. I was already semi hard seeing her nude, as we both walked into the shower. A few minutes of adjusting the temperature, while we chat away. Sunny soaps her hands, cleans my back gently, softly and slowly. Focussing on my body, then genitals. She begins stroking my rock hard shaft, before rounding my balls in the end. Her delicate routine with me was very nice. It kept me very interested, and smiling from ear to ear...

I turned her around and lathered the soap all over her breasts from behind. She encourages my groping and tweaking of her nipples. A smaller natural size C, but very bouncy and firm. They were generously proportioned and felt like rubber bullets inbetween my index and middle fingers. My mouth had a turn to greet them too. On the other hand, my lusty hands wandered below her torso and washed all the excess soap off through the waterfall. A waterfall that's dripping down her milky, smooth breasts and underside. Like cock work, sorry... clock work, I start a slow slide between the round buttocks of hers. I could feel further tingly sensations from my head whilst doing this. No, it's not an STI. It was just... feeling tingly. Sunny is now reverse grinding herself and panting like a little puppy. This, of course, was orchestrated...

Kinking my weary knees, my devilishly handsome cock slides itself quite easily inbetween her pussy lips from behind. And... the sliding begins! Using my right hand in front, I'm rubbing her clit up and down, and meeting the head of my cock at the end of every slide. I could feel the gooey secretion that is definitely not coming out of the shower head. I made sure that the water from it was not directly spraying over our genitals. Just so, I could feel and play with her natural lady wetness. At the same time, the other arm is massaging her other beautiful assets in unison. It was sensational! It was fanta-bulous! The king is back at what he loves doing, and fuck it was awesome, especially in the shower...

This sensuous slide was gaining momentum. It has now progressed into hardcore thrusting in between those velvet lips of Sunny's. Gripping her waist, I could easily have blown my load doing this. But instead, I got Sunny to cool me down with sprays of water. From panting to heavy breathing, she started to whimper, then moan, everytime my slide gets deeper and harder. And this time, her vocals were alot more natural. I didn't want to leave the shower, but I could feel and see that our fingertips were getting pruney. But, my cock and hips, could not break away from her body...

Bbbj. I prompted Sunny to give me bbbj, when we did break away. It was a little soft at first; had absolutely no teeth (the blowjob, not Sunny.), and felt almost like a gf's first time effort. With licks to the head, shaft, then a well executed attempt at deepthroating. Unlike Chloe's demonic sucking speed, getting blown by Sunny was the perfect accompaniment, with your Sunday papers, sitting on the park bench in Centennial Park, reading the travel section. Really, it was that tame. Enjoyable, but tame...

Daty. I took the opportunity of squatting, then sitting on the shower floor for easier access to taste her dripping, womanly juice. It was also a good reason to get filthy, then wash it all away at the same time. It was quite a nice view from below looking at all the distorted looks that appeared on her face. Sunny's pussy was pleasant, odourless, with the usual tuft of hair above the smooth lips...

With all that nastiness washed down the drain, we continued on the bed with more bbbj, pussy play until a rather consistent, gfe-like sucking that ended with a glorious cim. A few final thrusts upwards into her mouth, until the final drop. I spent the remaining time snuggling up next to her, telling romantic white lies, before attempting to fuck her. It was pointless. Once the condom came out, my cock was on strike. The outburst from my cock went something like this...

Cock: Seriously?! Are you fucking kidding me? I was sliding inbetween that soft, smooth, velvety lips of Sunny's... and now you want to put a raincoat on me?! Fuck that! You've already made me fuck Yuan Yuan from Ashfield and Mimi from Campsie just 2 days ago...! NO more raincoats...!

Once the drama from my cock had settled, I got Sunny to relieve me via hand with lube in the last 5 minutes instead. The second ejaculation was not as explosive as the detonation that occurred in her mouth, but it sufficed...

Fresh in the industry. Sunny is a little reserved and prefers to look away from you while smiling. Apparently, she has paid good money in learning the art of giving good head. This, was news to me?! Her attitude is very sporty, consistent and well mannered. She could develop more confidence in herself when she has gained more experience. Her technique could use more encouragement in terms of strength and playfulness. I think, ladies like Sunny prefer that the punter takes the lead. And by that, I mean in foreplay, and not astray, like a few from this place...

You wouldn't classify her as hot, sexy or exotic. However, she is a service oriented lady that is plain, pretty, simple and gets down to pleasuring you. It was an unexpected wettest and wildest fun in the shower for me in a very long time. Even more so unexpected from a demure, placid WL like Sunny...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Annie 's body is very nice. Well toned with zero excess. Her legs are the major attraction when she is on high heels very nice. I think she is more like late 20's rather than later 30's. Impossible for a late 30s WL to keep body in this form.

Banned

Love your work

Bravo!

cmk76, loved this long form review. Loved it. Great storytelling.

And your turns of phrase! Just look at these:

"a
    waterfall that's dripping down her milky, smooth breasts and underside"

"like a gf's first-time effort"

"
    telling romantic white lies, before attempting to fuck her"

AND THESE TWO GEMS:

"her natural lady wetness"

"for easier access to taste her dripping, womanly juice"

I'm already looking forward to your next long-form AR.

PS: Pardon my ignorance, but Paddington 244 is Geisha, right? I'm from Melbourne.

Nice works again brother CMK !

Hard to imagine how you managed in the shower Not to slide it IN ?? - that's honeymoon stuff with my lovely Mrs mannnn! I need to find a way to reignite that long lost fire of lust in my own home again ......... haha

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    Bravo!

cmk76, loved this long form review. Loved it. Great storytelling.

And your turns of phrase! Just look at these:

"a
    waterfall that's dripping down her milky, smooth breasts and underside"

"like a gf's first-time effort"

"
    telling romantic white lies, before attempting to fuck her"

AND THESE TWO GEMS:

"her natural lady wetness"

"for easier access to taste her dripping, womanly juice"

I'm already looking forward to your next long-form AR.

PS: Pardon my ignorance, but Paddington 244 is Geisha, right? I'm from Melbourne.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it... Paddington 244 is Geisha. Perhaps you could drop in and sample them whenever you're up this way. Ask for a recommendation to any of their premium girls. I'm sure you will have alot of fun with them.

Cheers,

cmk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Nice works again brother CMK !

Hard to imagine how you managed in the shower Not to slide it IN ?? - that's honeymoon stuff with my lovely Mrs mannnn! I need to find a way to reignite that long lost fire of lust in my own home again ......... haha

Cheers
    The temptation is always there... But, cocksliding is the closest for bareback contact without actual penetration for me...
    In between the thigh gap, and further along the slit... That is where... my cock usually sit...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Annie 's body is very nice. Well toned with zero excess. Her legs are the major attraction when she is on high heels very nice. I think she is more like late 20's rather than later 30's. Impossible for a late 30s WL to keep body in this form.
    Annie/Sunny had her head faced down most of the time and avoided eye contact with me... Having close contact with her while in bed, I might be wrong with her age, as she may well be in her prime... I disagree with your comment "Impossible for a late 30s WL to keep body in this form." If you're comparing to above mentioned subject, there are plenty who have a fitter, slimmer and toner figure that I have seen... The above mentioned have a little tummy roll, and I wouldn't consider her slim like Chloe...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Annie/Sunny had her head faced down most of the time and avoided eye contact with me... Having close contact with her while in bed, I might be wrong with her age, as she may well be in her prime... I disagree with your comment "Impossible for a late 30s WL to keep body in this form." If you're comparing to above mentioned subject, there are plenty who have a fitter, slimmer and toner figure that I have seen... The above mentioned have a little tummy roll, and I wouldn't consider her slim like Chloe...
    everyone keeps mentioning Chloe....have to try her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelml View Post
    everyone keeps mentioning Chloe....have to try her
    Same here man. The difference is it will never happen for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One was or the other, her body look really hot in pic., Lets hope the round of new girls last longer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    One was or the other, her body look really hot in pic., Lets hope the round of new girls last longer.

Is it just me? Or is it really a Déjà vu, I may have seen this pic in 244 roster before. Are they recycling pics now?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    Is it just me? Or is it really a Déjà vu, I may have seen this pic in 244 roster before. Are they recycling pics now?
    Brother C4T, I have that feeling too but that red high heel on her is so nice and it look exactly the same in the pic. I suspect over the years there must be similar picture!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Lonely heart, we always use real photo as much as we can and this is 100% Annie herself.

Only situation we have to resolve to substitute photos is because the girls will not allow us to take photos. In such situation we will try to find photos that resembles the girl herself.

TKS
    Paddington 244
    Its all good, thanks for clearing it up for the brothers here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The temptation is always there... But, cocksliding is the closest for bareback contact without actual penetration for me...
    In between the thigh gap, and further along the slit... That is where... my cock usually sit...
    This is the fun part with girls who can do pussy slide. The pros know how to control it while the armatures can lead to "accident" Pro or not once you are in during a cock slide the girl usually just let you keep going. VERY FUN!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    This is the fun part with girls who can do pussy slide. The pros know how to control it while the armatures can lead to "accident" Pro or not once you are in during a cock slide the girl usually just let you keep going. VERY FUN!!
    Fun for sure, just make sure you can control yourself or it become an 18 year family support hail sentence. Can't see any fun in that.l

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks brother CMK for spending time writing this up. I got a hard on just reading it

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    If memory serves me correctly, you are a Joey of 741 fans right? She is not young but also well tonned. Wouldn't you agree.

There are people(a lot) who just get suck into the young, fresh, 18-22.....etc. Which is absolutely normal. As for me I love good looking MILF. They general knows how to servel a man cos they have experience. This body if real photo look absolutely fun to have body slide and as long as she don't look like a pig, I think its worth give a go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post

If memory serves me correctly, you are a Joey of 741 fans right? She is not young but also well tonned. Wouldn't you agree.
    Oh yeah good old Joey She is good on the massage but part 3 is really soso. For some reason she can always have me up and running in less than 5 minutes. Very impressive for a MILF.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That comparison of you is spot on. Had a short session with Annie . Definitely no Chloe level. Annie is a bit different though. Annie has a very good GFE while Chloe is a full on PSE. I think both has there strength and weakness.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    That comparison of you is spot on. Had a short session with Annie . Definitely no Chloe level. Annie is a bit different though. Annie has a very good GFE while Chloe is a full on PSE. I think both has there strength and weakness.
    She's not late 30s but definitely not 20s. Also she definitely has mainland experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where she went?