Thread: GTM - Underwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

GTM - Underwood

Went to GTM last week in Underwood. Had some aching joints so opted for 1hr $60 with S*****. She looks mid 20s, fairly pretty face and nice small body. The massage she gives is fantastic with a bit of tickling around the ass area to get me going.

At the 45min mark she asks to turn over and she enquiries if i want extras and i say if the price is right. She asks for $40 and i tell her i dont pay any more than $30 for a hj. She says she doesnt do any less than $40 so we come at a stalemate. I tell her theres 15mins left on the clock so she should keep massaging and she does. After 10mins of half arsed massaging she caves in and tells me she'll do it for $30 but doesnt look happy. She starts giving me an angry hj which is sorta hot in a way. She lets me roam her ass but doesnt let me touch her titties. She knows how to work the top so it doesnt take me long to blow.

Face 7/10
    Body 9/10 (im into small cute bodies)
    Massage 10/10

WIR yep! Always get good massages from this place.

Stay strong bros. Dont let these ML get away with crazy prices for HJs

thanks for the tip funky! i will be heading back up that way very soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dosnt sound like it was the type of punt I would enjoy. I go to the shop to
    Play and have fun with HAB not to haggle over price and get a half hearted effort. The girls also
    Talk to each other about punters. What they are like what they want and what they pay. Iv always paid what they have asked. If I feel it's not good value I don't book again. I never pay for the basics as I prefer upper levels of services if only the basics are offered I don't go back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was quiet pleasant before the extras part. If she's not happy with lowering her prices then she doesnt have to do it. I never forced her to do it or spoke to her in a negative tone at all. I'm more than happy to walk away without the extras and have $ in my pocket.

She knew that im not that desperate for a hj thus she was willing to lower the price rather than have nothing at all.

Prices for extras are rising cause these girls know they can get away with raising them for desperate punters. Dont let them win boys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=funkyguy;1046978

Prices for extras are rising cause these girls know they can get away with raising them for desperate punters. Dont let them win boys[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I've bargained before and most girls will take $30 over $0. Oh and I've never had a bad reaction. Note I don't always bargain.

I've paid $80 for naked after bargaining. Future visits girl hasn't even talked price and I just paid $80.

Its only standard $40/100 because we make it standard.

I was amazed in Sydney where $50 got you naked b2b. Yes I know Brisbane is not Sydney.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    For a long time the asking price for basic extra at this shop had been $40. If you paid with 2 x $50 notes some girls would keep the change assuming you would ask for ending. Once the shop hiked the massage price to $65 but after not very long it went back to $60. I don't know the current massage fee here but that was the case before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    good job boy, i admire your work but i dont normally go with the in-betweens simply because i dont enjoy angry hjs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another way of seeing it is younhad the option of paying

$40 for a 15mins of fun
    $30 for 5 mins

I know your end result was the same but I think you actually got less value for money.

PS I totally agree with only paying 30

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyguy View Post
    Went to GTM last week in Underwood. Had some aching joints so opted for 1hr $60 with S*****. She looks mid 20s, fairly pretty face and nice small body. The massage she gives is fantastic with a bit of tickling around the ass area to get me going.

At the 45min mark she asks to turn over and she enquiries if i want extras and i say if the price is right. She asks for $40 and i tell her i dont pay any more than $30 for a hj. She says she doesnt do any less than $40 so we come at a stalemate. I tell her theres 15mins left on the clock so she should keep massaging and she does. After 10mins of half arsed massaging she caves in and tells me she'll do it for $30 but doesnt look happy. She starts giving me an angry hj which is sorta hot in a way. She lets me roam her ass but doesnt let me touch her titties. She knows how to work the top so it doesnt take me long to blow.

Face 7/10
    Body 9/10 (im into small cute bodies)
    Massage 10/10

WIR yep! Always get good massages from this place.

Stay strong bros. Dont let these ML get away with crazy prices for HJs
    You probably got what you deserved you fuckwit.
    When are you dumb cunts going to realise the revealing the shop name and alluding to the girl's name A**** wil potentially cause problems for the shop and the girl!
    You need to adopt the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) by keeping detail to private messages.
    Funky guy, I suggest you are suffering from the small dick syndrome to post a report like you did!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    You probably got what you deserved you fuckwit.
    When are you dumb cunts going to realise the revealing the shop name and alluding to the girl's name A**** wil potentially cause problems for the shop and the girl!
    You need to adopt the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) by keeping detail to private messages.
    Funky guy, I suggest you are suffering from the small dick syndrome to post a report like you did!
    Wankers like you is why this forum has gone to shit. No point in sharing info if there are dickheads like you around attacking useful information. You should find a girl (or guy since your obsessed with other guys cocks) and get laid sometime. Its obvious your lack of sex is making you frustrated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyguy View Post
    Wankers like you is why this forum has gone to shit. No point in sharing info if there are dickheads like you around attacking useful information. You should find a girl (or guy since your obsessed with other guys cocks) and get laid sometime. Its obvious your lack of sex is making you frustrated.
    The facts are that wankers like you funkyguy have initiated police raids on shops over the past few years. Unlike cheapskates such as you, I don't rely on the details posted by on this forum. I spend my money and form my own opinion on the shop and the girl. Your final 2 points are very amusing, if you only knew my real situation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have to agree with digger , the so called popular shops and raids in past is probably in part of fault of punters on here saying to much .. no need to go into detail or how u haggled her down to $30bucks!!! Just shows you are a cheap ass!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with both of you. Why anyone wants to give so much details on an open forum amazes me I thought everyone would be smarter than that. But i don't rely on this forum. I'm even careful about PM now you just don't know who your texting now I only text a few. As for this forum more want something than actually provide something.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Another way of seeing it is younhad the option of paying

$40 for a 15mins of fun
    $30 for 5 mins

I know your end result was the same but I think you actually got less value for money.

PS I totally agree with only paying 30
    Hahaha...good point
    In this case, have hj for entire session should be the best choice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    good job boy, i admire your work but i dont normally go with the in-betweens simply because i dont enjoy angry hjs
    I don't enjoy angry girl, either
    Angry girl works like piston with no emotion,
    that takes me forever to blow

I don't know about enjoying a HJ from an Angry Bird. While $40 is steep i'd rather pay that for an enjoyable 15 min ending rather than $30 for a shit 5 min. but each to their own. the way i look at it, i'm not haggling on the streets of Bangkok over an imitation rolex, its a fkn HJ and i find they are most enjoyable when all parties are in the right frame of mind.