Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STYLES at 6 CLEG STREET ARTARMON are going FULL SERVICE

Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    I like a mystery as much as the next guy but too much stringing along and it may go against them. I also saw crystal today after being told she wasn't available anymore. Although she is listed as part of palace of styles she insisted she had no intention of doing FS. anyone care to shed some light on this?
    I suppose you've heard directly from the horses mouth, so crystal will work in the new shop "palace of style", and she won't be doing FS in that shop while others may perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...941#post103941

" 1/52 Broadarrow Rd, Narwee

I just came from the best BBBJ I've ever had. It beats some BJ's I've had at 5*- a matter of opinion of course.

Name- Coco
    Korean, 165cm, slim, fit, pretty face, roundish eyes, more next girl looks than model, but very good GFE and great BBBJ.
    Face- 9/10
    Body- 9/10 slim
    BBBJ- 6/10 but good enough and will improve

Started off with a the mandatory shower and clean of one's parts. She was still dressed in a tight fitting white dress- kinda like a cock tail dress- so this kinda looked funny- her cleaning my working parts whilst I'm naked she is dressed.
    But if you know what to expect, all this is fine. On to the couch, talked for a bit, idle chit chat, she then bends over whilst still kneeling on the couch and starts some light cat licking and ball tinkling. Then on to her knees, me still on the couch. Mirrors in front of me so I can look. She is still dressed, but you can feel her breasts up a bit. Oh, no peeking at her goods downstairs. Probably the standard at this sort of place. Coco's BJ was 6/10, wasn't the best but good enough. Her pretty face and slim shoulders do the trick. She will improve I bet however, as she is pretty new to the industry.

All in all a fantastic experience and much more enjoyable than FS for me however. If you know what to expect, it is fine. That is, don't expect FS.

Manager says a few new girls start next week."
    Hi mate,

You started off by saying you just came from the best BBBJ you ever had and better than 5 Star, fair enough. And then you rated Coco's BJ 6/10! So please explain ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi mate,

You started off by saying you just came from the best BBBJ you ever had and better than 5 Star, fair enough. And then you rated Coco's BJ 6/10! So please explain ??
    Hahaha, he said it was the best BBBJ he ever had in the beginning and later he forgot and said it wasn't the best but good enough ! Very believable, hahaha !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe he is a bit confused as he appears to be a "Bill Clinton" type believing that BBBJ is not cheating on his wife.

Banned
    What will the price be?

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    i hope they have the $100 before 6pm deal like they had before. And I hope the old WLs from Aqua comes back there again. I wonder which shops they went if they are still in Oz. I know one went to 5* and one went to 22.

Depending on your price, I might expand my operational area
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    From what I have heard....
    The Palace of Styles will be similar to a soapy massage.
    Another gap they are filling in the Aussie market.
    It's been too long since we've had one of these here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Your insider information sounds cool MeanofLife.

Sound like Styles manangement are creative, entreprenurial thinkers, good on them.

I've seen a video of soapy massage, like to try it, lightly stoned.

Narwee Styles a lot closer to the Shire!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Soapies are good fun but personally I would always prefer just the BBBJCIM on the sofa.
    I'll be going there again today and then it will probably be Narawee for me from now on.

Banned
    Yeah ... the price has to be competitive - $150-$180 per hour, me thinks.

I saw $220 somewhere ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just called and confirmed that there will be all new staff when change to FS tomorrow.
    All previous "new concept" girls will finish tonight and move on

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter View Post
    just called and confirmed that there will be all new staff when change to FS tomorrow.
    All previous "new concept" girls will finish tonight and move on
    You'll probabaly find them in the malls shopping, clubbing or working at BigW....

Onthebeach
    Will they take their clothes off for tips, are they in training for another shop? Its a little hard for me to beleive that all they do is BBBJ fully clothed if something is not up? has anyone given one of the girls the good old gender test? A good ol cupping of the genital region to see if they are not in fact very pretty men or boys dressed in womens clothes? There are many lady-boys-men willing to BBBJ with their clothes on..... Just A Thought????/

An accurate roster with photos ............................. the dream lives on ......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can certify that coco, jenny, Alysha and crystal are all woman

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I hope Alysha will be at Narwee. I want to see her again. I'm not prepared yet to lose her forever to a shopping mall and Big W. 20 minutes with an angel is a long twenty minutes.

I tried to get back to artarmon, but it got too late at 11pm, and the trains get unreliable after that back to the Shire. So I abandoned it.

Is she gone forever? Anyone know? It is just so I can better preserve a special memory. Afterwards was different to anything else in all my years of punting. It was so different to FS. Anyone have inside info?

Shop Owner
    please reserve the technicians<girls> for service because they are very popular at the moment

for bookings and enquiries 9439 4211

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I hope Alysha will be at Narwee. I want to see her again. I'm not prepared yet to lose her forever to a shopping mall and Big W. 20 minutes with an angel is a long twenty minutes.

I tried to get back to artarmon, but it got too late at 11pm, and the trains get unreliable after that back to the Shire. So I abandoned it.

Is she gone forever? Anyone know? It is just so I can better preserve a special memory. Afterwards was different to anything else in all my years of punting. It was so different to FS. Anyone have inside info?
    Alysha is at Narwee so feel free to ring and book her , 0435 589 029

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast