Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cola....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi speechwriter and 5 star. i think 5 star definitely could handle this a bit more clean. but speechwriter your original message did not read good. it is basically say "i been to 5 star once. i been to 310 many times, everytime was good. so therefore i now rarely visit 5 star". i do not see your point, why you write this in this thread. maybe you dont mean any harm, but it certainly feel like you are attacking 5 star. especially in a thread that is related to a 5 star ar. your comment did not relate to this topic at all so people who dont know you may feel you are attack 5 star. speechwriter i know you don't mean any harm because you recommend me 5 star when i first post. maybe all a bit mistake...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    I just don't know what I'll do now for a fun time in Sydney. Can anyone recommend a good place with hot, young Asian girls around the $300 mark? .
    Yeah speech, there is a Cool little joint at 310 hahaha. Cheaper, some girls look younger and service levels are consistently high.
    There's a joint in pyrmont if you enjoy (some girls) not as experienced. Doesn't get much ads but is decent
    Hope I don't get banned for speaking in the wrong shops thread ;p

But I am sure you already know this, I'm just stirring the embers.

Relax all Bros

Only 2 more days for COLA

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    I owed the good readers of this foum an update to the ridiculous saga of me v 5 Star. (Loved your meme targajajouka!)

Well, it all reminds me of the Mac v PC kerfuffle. Like you have to choose one, or the other. Like they both can't be great in their own ways.

The funniest part was the 5 Star fanboys cumming all over their keyboards at the horror of it all! Dear little petals. Punterman can recommend a few of his exes who'll give you a nice Mummy hug.

icecool and Yogurt -- quit while you're behind fellas.

Anyway, had a nice PM exchange with Sam, the 5 Star boss today. We agreed to disagree. He said he'd received PMs from punters wanting me banned from 5 Star. I said to Sam that I'd save him the trouble, and will not return to 5 Star.

I just don't know what I'll do now for a fun time in Sydney. Can anyone recommend a good place with hot, young Asian girls around the $300 mark?

For the record, I believe 5 Star is a great place. Sam and Andy made me feel welcome and they took the time to put me with the right girl. After multiple PMs from punters, I've since sent many people straight to Cathedral Street. And I'll continue to do so.

Enough from me. I've got some ARs to write. Stay tuned.
    Bro speechwriter . You don't need to worry about me . I am more ahead of you than you think . You should have good check up of your mouth it getting way too big . If You had punt with your dick and not your mouth you would save yourself alot of trouble .sorry I don't punt base on ARs. your ARs are way too long and it is wasting a lot time just reading it .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Bro speechwriter . You don't need to worry about me . I am more ahead of you than you think . You should have good check up of your mouth it getting way too big . If You had punt with your dick and not your mouth you would save yourself alot of trouble .sorry I don't punt base on ARs. your ARs are way too long and it is wasting a lot time just reading it .
    That's weird. If you don't punt based on reviews, what are you doing in after report section then. That just means you are picking up fight for no reason.

Speechwriter makes an effort by writing review. If it weren't for people like Speechwriter, there wouldn't be forum like this. And you wouldn't get a chance to write your anger-filled comment.

Be cool icecool.

Banned
    I usually don't read them as they mostly incorrect . Although some are correct . If I do read them then you will see I would Comments a lot . And I would only read from a reliable concise reviewer . I was only checking the roster and checking out the pictures of the girls to have an idea to see what she kind of look like then I just turn up at the shop . It just happen the reports for 5 star has good picture of the girl and it is another way how 5 star tell us who is working .but I never see the wl base on review . ha ha OMG I'm picking up a fight ! I want make it clear I am not angry at anybody or anything

Banned
    icecool -- my ARs are for people who can read. And can you please do something about your grammar!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    That's weird. If you don't punt based on reviews, what are you doing in after report section then. That just means you are picking up fight for no reason.

Speechwriter makes an effort by writing review. If it weren't for people like Speechwriter, there wouldn't be forum like this. And you wouldn't get a chance to write your anger-filled comment.

Be cool icecool.
    Thanks yug. But go easy on poor little ice T. He's still learning the business.

Banned
    Bro screenwriter I so sorry that my grammar is like yours but my comment are for intelligence people . You should do something about you your attitude!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your grammar teacher should be punched in the face.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    Your grammar teacher should be punched in the face.
    Why try to be so perfect on grammar as I am not an English professor or my life depends on it to make a living . A second or third language is the king now .

Nm I'm a retard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Nm I'm a retard
    Yes we know that . But it was advertising for other girls not the one in this AR was the issue

And just when I was thinking of going to bed.....................how bromance sizzles.............
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

To all Bros

Enjoy what you read

Don't believe what you dislike

Enjoy COLA 's last Loving

Last edited by 5 Star City; 06-04-2017 at 09:09 PM.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Banned
    can you please do something about your grammar
    Alternatively, you can try debating him in his native language.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shit does grammar have to be good on here. Is that for real?

Yes we know that . But it was advertising for other girls not the one in this AR was the issue
    Thank you....Sir
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by happyA View Post
    Shit does grammar have to be good on here. Is that for real?
    No..genuine voices are the most important.

Banned
    For the record, I mention other WLs in some of my ARs as a reference point for readers - those who have seen those WLs would be able to then picture what the WL of the AR would be like.

The 'advertising' works both ways.

No need to get your knickers in a parochial twist.

#keepcalmpunton

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast