Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eamon Duff at it again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    I'd say it's due to it's proximity to a school. It makes it an easy target.
    Hope I'm wrong but if the school parents get involved and make a big fuss and put pressure on the council then it's game over.
    Ok thanks for the explanation bro. I get it now although I'm not sure if that's true. It's not like SS is right next door to a school. I never see school kids nearby whenver I go there. I may be wrong. It's close to several residential buildings though and a gym if that matters

However after reading poster Mitch's take, I can kinda see why they want to stop the over expansion of these shops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Ok thanks for the explanation bro. I get it now although I'm not sure if that's true. It's not like SS is right next door to a school. I never see school kids nearby whenver I go there. I may be wrong. It's close to several residential buildings though and a gym if that matters

However after reading poster Mitch's take, I can kinda see why they want to stop the over expansion of these shops.
    When you coming down Druitt street as you turn into Sussex there is a school or office that belongs to St. Andrews on the corner. There is even poster behind the glass.

It's a big and rich private school and I'd say a lot of influence.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Edited as I posted incorrect info
    Last edited by Miyamoto; 02-05-2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Incorrect info

Banned
    Good points Mitch 2 but its a witch hunt. Every 6 months this issue hits the headlines and
    nothing happens. The convictions rate is about as high a the GFC which hit Wall Street.
    Zero.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I'm not getting why would SS be the main target for investigation? Wouldn't they have more suspicion towards XXX if they get their info here? I don't have a grudge towards XXX of course, but just genuinely curious at the logic behind this investigation directed at xx.

My bad. Read the article again and it just said SS is just one of the shop investigated not the main one. Even though their entrance was displayed in the photo.
    Why mention shop names in this thread. It cause more harm. Ultimately the effect parties and their supporters will treat the call out as "ON PURPOSE". Very unwise!

Every ED article always accompany with "shopfront" photo. This is not the first time. You should ask who make ED aware of XX ??? Jealous MS owners.. !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When you coming down Druitt street as you turn into Sussex there is a school or office that belongs to St. Andrews on the corner. There is even poster behind the glass.

Alrite then. I usually don't pass by that way going to SS so I didn't know. Guess just overly concerned rich parents causing the hysteria. Thanks for the explanation.

Banned
    Nah there are some fine people on this forum but as usually there are the Mr Know it All.
    Somebody thinks they are smarter than everybody else and has feed this knowledge to
    Mr Duff. You wouldn't have to be a Elliot Ness to tell there is more than one person
    feeding the info.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I thought the school was in Kent St. And it would be closer to Bathurst St than Druitt St

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2 View Post
    Thats right, all you are missing the point.

This guys isnt against legal brothels, just the illegal ones.

There are brothels, massage parlours and private agencies.

Then there are the make shift cheap quick relief joint that scour the town near residential, schools, and churches, that gives everyone a bad name.

You see all these massage places piping up left right and center, exactly like unregulated wall st.

The good point you'll think is that punters has lots of options for cheaper prices, but reality its a bad outcome for all.

For example,

Because of these massage places that offer extra services, punters and ordinary people all see these massages legit and illegit as alll the same.

1. It gives, REAL massage therapist a bad name,
    i walk into to a legit Thai massage and, i'm sometimes told straight up its a legit place, and i'm like yeah... i know
    2. It causes unruly punters to seek extra services in a legit places,
    3. Takes WL from legal brothels to work in the cheaper and faster money for cash.

Places like the advertisers here says, 5 star, ginza, or 5 marrickville, all have out going cost in that,
    they hire manager, they wash towel, water fee for continous showers, health check for girls etc etc

wheres as these cheap makeshift massage places, the only cost out going for them is paper towel over the table and wet wipes and lotions!.

So we are not getting much more, only that they can close and open quickly when they want, have little out going, then reduce the "extras fee" just under the standard market price.

The market is mutating into a quick relief, make shift massage places that caters for ALL services and this is becoming out of control.
    99% of the general public would not be aware of what goes on in these massage shops. There are so many legit ones in public spaces, nobody takes any notice of them; a "massage shop" is a massage shop. It is only when the Eamon Duffs of the world come out and "expose" them that the damage occurs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

That's probably where all the house dads are at SS while picking up their kids

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    370pitt is closed now? Damn was an ok shop
    I think she'll be alright if she moves.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Got a question for you guys

This is just meant as a joke, so let no one start arguments. It's just for us to poke fun at each other.

If Duff was on the site, which member would he be likely posing as and why?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Punterman2, recently joined and larger than life, hoping to get lots of intel via PM, he is the last person anyone would suspect, thus it must be him

Junior Member(有D料到)
    He is at it again. Poor Nana. Eamonn is watching us closely...

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/st-andrews...11-gw2pjy.html

Quote Originally Posted by Buns View Post

. . . . .. . .
    The City of Sydney council confirmed it had received complaints about the premises including one alleged incident involving a genuine female student who was confronted by a man outside the massage parlour and questioned about what days she worked.
    When asked why numerous men had been posting online reviews about sex services at his parlour as recently as last month, he said: "They're just forums. They're probably making it up."
    Less than a fortnight ago, several reviewers on the biggest Asian sex website in Australia labelled the business the "go-to shop" for sex-related services in Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buns View Post

I wonder how long the photographer had to wait to get a shot with a bunch of school girls walking past

Quote Originally Posted by bigeasy View Post
    I wonder how long the photographer had to wait to get a shot with a bunch of school girls walking past
    He probably gave up and asked some MLs dressed as schoolgirls to pretend instead ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigeasy View Post
    LOL have to admit that's a pretty good shot. I'd finish the day feeling quite proud of myself if i took that shot.

Banned
    With Catholic schools big losers in Tues Budget maybe they should have pray harder.
    Unfortunately the message they sent upstairs got messed up and instead of sending
    Angels big breasted Asian WL were sent instead to help.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    More publicity for Sussex Star should help business along

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast