Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rosemary Day Spa 719 SS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Well hope it's better inside than outside from outside done nothing no window covering no signs not even a open sign I though was fucking closed lol
    Basic inside but decent table. Rooms r enclosed but pretty bare only chair to put your gear on no hooks. However on the upside my session made some of my visits to SS look like a old ladies church cake stall.
    Holy f.. K. Going back asap.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting..... Iv heard a well knowen SS girl is now working out of this shop. She's getting older now and def not as fit as 3 or 4 years ago. Haven't had a shes whit her in ages. I'm guessing like all working girls as there youthful looks fad they need to work harder and do more for the dollars. Might be worth a drop in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They have promo on wechat at the moment. Book for 30 mins and get another 30 mins for free.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if the extras work the same. Haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't we wish hahah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by simplepleasure View Post
    They said that the massage was over after 20 mins. Cut my time by 10 mins. I asked if they started counting the time when I walked in the door to which they confirmed they did.
    Don't ask them what their policy is, ask them what you paid for. When they reply a 30 minute massage, tell them there is another 10 minutes left. If that fails tell them that they have a choice of 10 minutes more massage or 30 minutes of them losing customers while waiting for you to leave.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Don't ask them what their policy is, ask them what you paid for. When they reply a 30 minute massage, tell them there is another 10 minutes left. If that fails tell them that they have a choice of 10 minutes more massage or 30 minutes of them losing customers while waiting for you to leave.
    As soon as they cut my time they loose customer. It is pointless discussing it as you just get an angry maassage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Iv lost count of how many times Iv been to the shop. Many hundreds,but I can't recal a time Iv been Short changed a couple minutes here and there. But nothing like some of the other punters say.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brizzyboy View Post
    They have promo on wechat at the moment. Book for 30 mins and get another 30 mins for free.
    Hey BB u need to clean up your inbox. Cant pm u.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    Iv lost count of how many times Iv been to the shop. Many hundreds,but I can't recal a time Iv been Short changed a couple minutes here and there. But nothing like some of the other punters say.
    HeyTT still cant pm u. Too many love letters in that inbox 😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Hey BB u need to clean up your inbox. Cant pm u.
    Ok you should be able to pm me now. Thanks mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12