Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Syd99 Casual Meet Up

Senior Member(無間使者)

Syd99 Casual Meet Up

Wondering if anyone is keen for a casual meet up some time. It would be awesome to meet new people and do something fun at the same time. Doesn't have to be a full blown Syd99 function, just something casual like a workout or rock climbing session. Let's make it happen!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What if someone here happens to be my boss?? too risky...

Unless its a gangbang on a WL lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yjl11 View Post

This is not an exclusive networking event where everyone is wearing name badges at a pre-booked function room.

No mention of Syd99 is necessary, just a chill and casual session where we enjoy a good workout along with others . You can slip out and do your own thing if you see your boss there, they won't think you're part of sex forum.

Banned
    Your heart is in the right place Longan, but this idea has been raised before. It tanked. It tanked then and it will tank now.

Apart from the unwelcome surprise factor raised by Yjt11, what has brought everyone here are girls. So it is the wrong demographic. It is hard to get excited by - very hard - to drop everything, for a group man date.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yjl11 View Post

If u see ur boss - you would get a raise cause now he has to make sure u keep ur mouth shut lols

Banned
    Everyone is here for girls, not a sausage sizzle.
    If you're looking for male companionship, there are better forums for that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Your heart is in the right place Longan, but this idea has been raised before. It tanked. It tanked then and it will tank now.

Apart from the unwelcome surprise factor raised by Yjt11, what hags brought everyone here are girls. So it is the wrong demographic. It is hard to get excited by - very hard - to drop everything, for a group man date.
    If you want to meet punters,

On punterplanet - they organise drinks and girls to come so you can get intro. The girls are usually agency and privates so expect to be expensive if interested. I haven't been but might be what ur into.

Nothing wrong with meeting punters in person, I see a lot in waiting rooms and would give advice nps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post

Apart from the unwelcome surprise factor raised by Yjt11, what has brought everyone here are girls. So it is the wrong demographic. It is hard to get excited by - very hard - to drop everything, for a group man date.
    The previous idea tanked because things got a bit too formal - of course it will be an unpleasant surprise seeing your boss at a masquerade party hosted by and catered for sex enthusiasts.

This is completely different, it's just a workout session in the presence of both syd99 members and non-syd99 members. Kind of like the app Meetup. No one knows or cares if you're doing your own thing, part of an organised Meetup group, part of a group of friends, just meeting new people or anything in between.

I actually brought this up a couple of months ago and has been discussed beforehand.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?66936-Drinks

I think the most popular response was 'yeah-nah'.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I meet up with guys from syd 99 some time lol.....like i said before we are like a big family here

So far i had meet with 6 cool guys !!!

Have Any one else meet any one from the forum?

Banned
    I met Wilson in Ginza. He does not say a lot but he is in this forum. Does it count? lol.

Yeah. I am sure a lot of guys on here have met up, but don't make a big deal about it.

Junior Member(有D料到) kuroyukihime's Avatar
    Im happy to meet new people and make friends to talk about common interests. Im still a uni student so I dont think there'd be a lot of people around my age, but still a good chance to socialize

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've had a few "friends" here, having hooked up by PM. We have discussed shops and girls over extended periods, but there has never been the desire to meet face to face.

We have good anonymity here through aliases, and I, at least, prefer to maintain it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    The previous idea tanked because things got a bit too formal
    Previous one tanked because that creeper Alan86 was organising it. He was probably gonna take everyone for a ride in his carpet and velvet lined van and get them to smell his chloroform hanky.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    I recall catching glimpse of a very handsome young guy at Sussex Star's reception a while back, and if that was you, then we met. (well, I saw you, but you didn't even look up, so i know i'm not a cool guy, lol).
    That's probably caffery

Do we have to have sex with each other at this meetup?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Do we have to have sex with each other at this meetup?
    LOL yeah do we?

Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    I recall catching glimpse of a very handsome young guy at Sussex Star's reception a while back, and if that was you, then we met. (well, I saw you, but you didn't even look up, so i know i'm not a cool guy, lol).
    Haha that's probably be Sam or caff I say .

I'm always there in the morning...if you see me sitting behind the counter please feel free to say hello Mr otokosg.
    Most the time I be rocking in T shirt /short with a pair of retro MJ
    I try make my self look young haha

Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Everyone is here for girls, not a sausage sizzle.
    If you're looking for male companionship, there are better forums for that.
    Hahaha I will supply the sauasges maxy you bring the BBQ mate .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast