Thread: J mix C Annie, top notch, incredible, must try

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J mix C Annie, top notch, incredible, must try

Never in my life I've been able to bang that many young good looking girls, variety of girls, different types of girls.
    When I was still at uni, spending was more tight and had to save up to punt once in a while, often a hit and miss. Years on and things are more settled, can always spare some cash for pleasure at will, I'm going frenzy at punting. Well, in a way you've gotta work harder to enjoy life more.

Seeing a variety of girls at Ginza is always a good feeling. Recently I've had some of my best punts at Ginza with Yuri, Miki, Angela, Mina, Hana, and last to mention was Shasha, what a feeling it was with Shasha, unforgettable.

And it does not stop there, this time is Annie, a Japanese mixed Chinese girl. It's another unbelievable experience, that feeling was incredible. There was always that hesitation when you know it's going to cost you $$$, but as soon as I enter the room, immediately I forget about the money.

I'll start with the negatives first about Annie, there is little.
    She has limited English, so it could be hard to talk. Still, enough to have a fun chat and she was very friendly and keen on talking to you. I speak no Japanese nor Chinese so she didn't understand me at times, but our chat was fun though.
    Her arse is not as awesome as Yuri. Yuri has amazing bum.
    That's all I can think of.

The rest about Annie is all fantasy, I'll go into details:

She has long, straightened hair, beautiful hair imo.

She is very young, genuinely 20 years young. If you like young girls, Annie is definitely in your list.

Face-wise, she is very pretty. A bit mix of J and C, more Japanese I think. Very modern young good looking girl.

Skin: smooth and soft to touch. Everywhere you touch is delightful.

Boobs: soft, all natural boobs, a big bonus here. Not saggy, not fake. She has 34C cup size so it's not small, almost a hand full to grab. One of the best paid of boobs.

Tummy: flat and soft tummy. Small waist.

Arse: young looking arse, nice but not as "wow" as Yuri.

Body size: slim type, not as slim as Angela, not athletic or toned like Shelly or Miki, just a pretty, size 6 young girl like a uni girl.

Down under: shaven, clean, soft, gets very wet and smell good. No bad odour, which is good for my taste.

Legs: she is not leggy as she's not as tall as Miki or Lemon. I love Annie's legs though. Youthful, in shape, very smooth and soft to touch.

DFK: we had some light kissing at first, I didn't need too much kissing so we went on for BBBJ after that.

BBBJ: surprisingly Annie gives an excellent BJ, she knows how to lick and didn't just focus on my cock, she took care of the shaft and balls too. She was about to do DD on me but I kindly pull her up to skip it. DD is good but I don't feel right letting girls licking my ass.

Body kissing and DATY: After having an awesome BBBJ and skipped DD, I kissed her a bit then kissed her boobs, sucked her nipples. She moaned in Japanese which I had no idea what it was. I spent quite some time sucking her boobs and she gave 2 thumb ups and said it was really good. Not sure if it was fake but it seems more genuine.
    I then gave her a long DATY of my life. This girl enjoyed DATY so much, she got wet and moaned the whole time. I kissed almost her whole body and sucked her brains out.
    At this point, she was turned on and so was I, we were both into it, we went into DFK frenzy mode and lots of kissing.

Then dom on and I bang bang and bang her. It was so good and I didn't want to blow it too early so finger'd her and more DATY. Kissed her back and boobs while doing her again. Changed position probably 3 times and it was a heavenly feeling having sex with Annie. It was definitely one of my best sex and memorable one. My cock was about to explode out of pleasure, felt like it was at the edge of coming, the whole session was such an amazing feeling so I accelerated and shot my load inside her.

Booked for an hour, probably 5 minutes of shower and cleanup, 5-10 minutes left and had a fun chat with her before buzzer went off. So I had about 30-40 minutes of one of the best sex in my life. I did well this time and we were both over the moon, felt good walking out that room. Annie has got to be in my re-visit list again. Amazing amazing amazing, another 10/10 session.

Banned
    Another 10/10 xboyx. I haven't seen all the chinese girls in Ginza but Cookie is probably at the top of my list. How is she compared to Cookie?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    Another 10/10 xboyx. I haven't seen all the chinese girls in Ginza but Cookie is probably at the top of my list. How is she compared to Cookie?
    Cookie is good but Annie is even better I think, she is prettier, and a very gentle girl.