Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls photos

Banned

Girls photos

Fellas recently I've noticed some shops are actually posting pictures of their girls including their face. I'm pretty shocked at this. I'm fine with body shots which is the norm in the Industry. Some shops do have pictures of models from the Internet as if working there but it's all fake. Then cracker ads etc have fake photos too. But I'm pretty shocked that some reputable shops are posting actual photos that can be accessed from this site. I just hope they have the girls permission to do it! Sorry perhaps I'm a bit inexperienced with the websites.Thoughts fellas?
    Last edited by Tall Focker; 23-09-2017 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Noob disclaimer

Hey Grandpa, please keep up with social media generation, it's the norm now a days. Shops and the girls will do whatever it takes to get your $$.
    Someone is going do live AR from shop soon, cock-pro cam attached to their cock. Can't wait!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Focker View Post
    Fellas recently I've noticed some shops are actually posting pictures of their girls including their face. I'm pretty shocked at this. I'm fine with body shots which is the norm in the Industry. Some shops do have pictures of models from the Internet as if working there but it's all fake. Then cracker ads etc have fake photos too. But I'm pretty shocked that some reputable shops are posting actual photos that can be accessed from this site. I just hope they have the girls permission to do it! Sorry perhaps I'm a bit inexperienced with the websites.Thoughts fellas?
    My only thought with this question is how come you always wake up so early - even on a weekend?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    My only thought with this question is how come you always wake up so early - even on a weekend?
    A Horny old man.

Where's his AR? But not on milf kk... I'm bored this morning about to grab a cup coffee soon.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Ask Christmas because I notice that Marrickville 5 have shown girls faces in photos at times.

My only thought is that some of the girls are only in the country for a short period of time, maybe a few weeks. They may either be not aware that the shop is dong this or they don't care since the likelihood that someone back home will look up an Aussie punting forum and see their photo is small.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    A Horny old man.

Where your AR? But not on milf kk... I'm bored this morning about to grab a cup coffee soon.
    I dont see WL so i got no ARs unfortunately

Many of the WLs doing their tours downunder are professional WLs. They have their own sets of photo portfolios which they supply to the shop to use .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I dont see WL so i got no ARs unfortunately
    Sorry the AR was direct to Talk focker still waiting for his negative AR!!!

No wl why you feel guilty ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Dumb Focker was probably still up late trying to type in his negative AR he said he was going to do some time back ...
    Funny thing is that girls have been posting face pics for many years, so are cool with it, others like to hide it, no need for his dumb ass paternalistic grandpa post.

Banned

Nah no guilt - just havent tried it i guess.

I actually stumbled into this whole ML scene by accident. Actually went to get a legit massage, ended up banging the massager and thought thats pretty cool but wtf?

Quick google on the place led me eventually to this forum haha opened my eyes to this world

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Nah no guilt - just havent tried it i guess.

I actually stumbled into this whole ML scene by accident. Actually went to get a legit massage, ended up banging the massager and thought thats pretty cool but wtf?

Quick google on the place led me eventually to this forum haha opened my eyes to this world
    I have been to two places now that I thought were legit and ended up with a happy ending, the first one really suprised me since there were only curtains separating booths but I was the only one in the shop and she pushed all the right buttons and I begrudgingly got a HJ, I felt dirty afterwards since I actually wanted a proper massage with no funny business. The second one the girl was hot and she pressed the right buttons and we ended up doing pretty much everything except anal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Ask Christmas because I notice that Marrickville 5 have shown girls faces in photos at times.

My only thought is that some of the girls are only in the country for a short period of time, maybe a few weeks. They may either be not aware that the shop is dong this or they don't care since the likelihood that someone back home will look up an Aussie punting forum and see their photo is small.
    Yes that's what I want to know. Are they specifically asked? Very surprised as I thought WLs would want discretion and to return to normal life later with their past kept secret

Banned

Sorry mate will write it soon didn't realise people were waiting!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Dumb Focker was probably still up late trying to type in his negative AR he said he was going to do some time back ...
    Funny thing is that girls have been posting face pics for many years, so are cool with it, others like to hide it, no need for his dumb ass paternalistic grandpa post.
    Why do you fight with everyone CUNninglinguisT? A newcomer here should be allowed to ask a question without being harassed. You attach to people like a leach and don't let go. Get a life mate!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post

Are the photos on Marrickville5 website genuine photos of their girls working there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Are the photos on Marrickville5 website genuine photos of their girls working there?
    They are genuine from 42, which is their other store.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Most of the photos have the girls face partially covered for privacy reasons. I'm talking about completely showing it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Many of the WLs doing their tours downunder are professional WLs. They have their own sets of photo portfolios which they supply to the shop to use .
    OK this seems fine as there is the consent and understanding

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most of the photos have the girls face partially covered for privacy reasons. I'm talking about completely showing it
    So am I , are the photos of the girls showing their faces the actual girls working at Marrickville 5 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, the reputable shops have the permission from the girls, videos will be the next step , , and this is great. It shows also that the girl want to be there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast