Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Do I Choice for my first visit to Ginza ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

Who Do I Choice for my first visit to Ginza ?

Hey fellow punters, I have read so many great reviews about the girls at Ginza that I have finally decided that I need to go and splurge a bit and see one of the girls there!
    What I need is a bit of advice on who to book - I have read each and every one of the AR's and, unfortunately, I can't book them all !!!

I am a middle aged Caucasian and I have discovered that I am not excited by PSE at all, I like it to be gentle and sweet, l suppose I am looking for the ultimate GFE. I am what one would call a "Mr Average" in size and I probably need a bit of coaxing by the WL to get right in it, I suppose my problem is that I am really painfully shy... I am leaning towards Annie, but like I said, all of them sound great!

Thoughts? I will answer any questions in my effort to find the right one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Now that I re-read this while sober, it sounds like I am after a wife ..... lol

Banned
    Tinder is a good halfway point...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sounds like you need a girlfriend and not a punt bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Been a while since I last went.....

I think the goto shella is not there anymore??

Maybe yuri she is quite gentle and appreciate nice guys others are more PSE.

Alin is good too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yuri, Shasha, Lemon, Annie are my recommendation.
    All young, good looking girls.
    Still try Miki and Barbie for a hot, unforgettable experience though. I know you said you like GFE more but after seeing Miki or Barbie, your dick will tell you "fuck, that was good"

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Still try Miki and Barbie for a hot, unforgettable experience though.
    Barbie is @ 5 Star now i think, same price as Ginza

There's also the language barrier, majority of the girls do not speak english well; Jessie and Amber are the ones that I've seen that have good english.

If you are shy, go with Jessie, let her be the driver
    If you want a really good massage after the fun, Amber

Banned
    I highly recommend to see (AU)rooter

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I highly recommend to see (AU)rooter
    You just blew my mind. Are you suggesting uncle and rooter are one? Uncle rooter?
    I have never thought of that but if it was true it would make a lot of sense. One alias covers full service shops and the other one massage shop. Great business.

Banned
    Nah two different individuals.

One is yellow guy with fuck mamasan fetish
    One is white guy with J fever and he thinks everyone is like 20yod he would think babycat is 20yod too if she says so but he would not see babycat anyway because there's 0% of chance she works at ginza ㅋㅋㅋ

Banned

One is white guy with J fever and he thinks everyone is like 20yod he would think babycat is 20yod too if she says so but he would not see babycat anyway because there's 0% of chance she works at ginza ㅋㅋㅋ
    Shame. Uncle rooter would be a cool alias

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

ROFL!
    Spot on, also Rooter has character and morals, whereas Shillungonorrhea is sadly lacking in both those departments.
    BC might get a job washing towels ...

Junior Member(有D料到) Bullets Durgom's Avatar

Get a room

Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Shame. Uncle rooter would be a cool alias
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    ROFL!
    Spot on, also Rooter has character and morals, whereas Shillungonorrhea is sadly lacking in both those departments.
    BC might get a job washing towels ...
    Seriously? You 3.....

Is the Xmas club MO now to hi-jack any thread with tedious, infantile pettiness & bitching?

Have your say & have fun 'til the heffers are home but this script is getting tired. I'm DTF for free speech but FFS interject where warranted. At least Punterman 1,2 & BC creates threads for self-aggrandising (ahem, one of them beget a Frankenstein's Monster).

In this thread the shared tips & knowledge was great until #8. I've never been to Ginza but want to (see crowd funding here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5KWuqE4GLA ). So IMO let A&L get the answers & have your eye to arsehole daisy-chain on Chaturbate.

Hey Mods pls delete #8 to 12 as off piste and delete #13 as editorial, blasphemous, tedious etc.

Clues for y'all
    Xmas is Babycat
    Bullets is the white knight (buy me a pony)
    lowbrow is Blackaddder (we so wish)
    Who's the other one? Oh yeah, the archivist.
    & the walrus was Paul
    Last edited by Bullets Durgom; 09-10-2017 at 04:17 AM. Reason: call of nature
    Remember what Pappa said "Bullets don't lie"

Banned
    Chaturbate : cant find
    piste : i can't find
    Tedious : boring
    Interjection : hey! Oh! Ugh! Ouch!
    Aggrandize: make something bigger than its actual size
    Daisy chian : gangbang
    Infantile : childish

There's ignore option here, please ignore me If you are tired of seeing my comment.

So far i didn't add any but yeah care to share if you don't know this function yet, you old fart

my boat doth float xx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullets Durgom View Post
    Have your say & have fun 'til the heffers are home but this script is getting tired. I'm DTF for free speech but FFS interject where warranted.

In this thread the shared tips & knowledge was great until #8. I've never been to Ginza but want to
    This site and it's posters seem to owe you a lot hey? Especially considering you demand tips and knowledge without contributing any yourself. If you want the thread to stay on point, then drop some knowledge and direct the conversation to where you want and posters will follow. Nobody likes a back-seat driver.

And let's be honest, if you're that concerned about visiting Ginza that you require a whole thread to make the financial leap, then maybe punting isn't for you?

Nail on the head though when you said "....interject where warranted". You're not warranted.

admin please extend deletion request to #8-17.

hey Boxing Day, try 'puerile'

A&L hope you have fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lol! Which woman would want a man to think there only 20?!!

Banned

A&L hope you have fun!
    You have to PM the moderator to get comments deleted. They don't wait with baited breath for you to dictate their next course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Hey fellow punters, I have read so many great reviews about the girls at Ginza that I have finally decided that I need to go and splurge a bit and see one of the girls there!
    What I need is a bit of advice on who to book - I have read each and every one of the AR's and, unfortunately, I can't book them all !!!

I am a middle aged Caucasian and I have discovered that I am not excited by PSE at all, I like it to be gentle and sweet, l suppose I am looking for the ultimate GFE. I am what one would call a "Mr Average" in size and I probably need a bit of coaxing by the WL to get right in it, I suppose my problem is that I am really painfully shy... I am leaning towards Annie, but like I said, all of them sound great!

Thoughts? I will answer any questions in my effort to find the right one.
    Give Amber a go. Shes got a great body, gives awesome and consistent service, has a great BBBJ and also a quality massage.

Shes probably gone a bit far with the plastic surgery, but I'll vouch that she is a nice girl underneath it and will look after you if you're respectful.

Banned

A&L hope you have fun!
    You call me boxing day u fucking dickface? ㅋㅋㅋ heehehe
    Puerile : childish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast