Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Who should I review next???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ^ i concur with you Nejums. Wholeheartedly felt the same way hence I cbf no more as well

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I echo Wilisno.
    Give and take not compulsory to be equal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I echo Wilisno.
    Give and take not compulsory to be equal.
    It's not compulsory, but if you contribute reviews etc you'll definitely end up in the better quality PM sharing circle.

I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Banned
    Her service was "....quite generic" but she got an A? Al

With that being said, 5Star does freak out if their reviews aren't 100% glowing so not much you can do really.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Her service was "....quite generic" but she got an A? Al

With that being said, 5Star does freak out if their reviews aren't 100% glowing so not much you can do really.
    Generic service doesn't necessarily mean bad. It just means there were no surprises. You can have someone that gives really good service but because youve read all about it and experienced it before you would consider it generic or familiar. That's what I'm trying to get across. Generic isn't a bad thing to me it just meant there was nothing exciting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Generic service doesn't necessarily mean bad. It just means there were no surprises. You can have someone that gives really good service but because youve read all about it and experienced it before you would consider it generic or familiar. That's what I'm trying to get across. Generic isn't a bad thing to me it just meant there was nothing exciting.
    Fair call. I guess like a slightly above room temperature glass of water? You wouldn't turn it down, but at the same time you wouldn't call your mate afterwards and proclaim "....sickest glass of water ever brah".

I find that's the problem with a lot of the higher end shops though. Because they have such a strong online presence and take so much stock in reviews, the experience girl to girl is generally the same. The girls are told by management there are certain services they have to perform that are standard to the shop, the girls move through the check-list provided, a review is written, management read said review and if one of the actions is missing then the girls get quizzed on it.

I mean on one hand it creates uniformly excellent service and is a great form of quality control. Makes perfect business sense.

But on the other hand it makes punting feel a little less like punting and more like going on a tethered pony ride.

But I do talk a lot of shite so maybe take my opinions with a bag of salt.

Yeap, +1 here !

As good as some of the massage masters like Coco, Mimi and Candy , after several visits , you sort of getting used to their high standard of services and hence no surprises !

They are still creme de la creme , but once you hit the summit, there is no more new heights to achieve, if that makes sense ?

Fair call. I guess like a slightly above room temperature glass of water? You wouldn't turn it down, but at the same time you wouldn't call your mate afterwards and proclaim "....sickest glass of water ever brah".

I find that's the problem with a lot of the higher end shops though. Because they have such a strong online presence and take so much stock in reviews, the experience girl to girl is generally the same. The girls are told by management there are certain services they have to perform that are standard to the shop, the girls move through the check-list provided, a review is written, management read said review and if one of the actions is missing then the girls get quizzed on it.

I mean on one hand it creates uniformly excellent service and is a great form of quality control. Makes perfect business sense.

But on the other hand it makes punting feel a little less like punting and more like going on a tethered pony ride.

No shite here shooter, you pretty much got a hole in one. That's exactly my point, the expected service was good but at the price point it should be. Yes the girls look different but overall the received service feels quite lackluster. Of course I'm sure there are still girls out there that provide their own unique service style which sets them apart drastically from the rest of the lineup and I suppose that's why management always recommend specific girls because they know they are there too performers. what I'm looking for at the moment is someone that will absolutely destroy me and knock me out in the bed. Having been to the big 3 last 3 fs punts I don't feel like I've really been punting, there's been no risks nothing has really felt like a challenge. Perhaps that's my issue though I'm expecting the impossible. Either way punting leaves an empty feeling in me at the moment.

Banned
    No shite here shooter, you pretty much got a hole in one. That's exactly my point, the expected service was good but at the price point it should be. Yes the girls look different but overall the received service feels quite lackluster. Of course I'm sure there are still girls out there that provide their own unique service style which sets them apart drastically from the rest of the lineup and I suppose that's why management always recommend specific girls because they know they are there too performers. what I'm looking for at the moment is someone that will absolutely destroy me and knock me out in the bed. Having been to the big 3 last 3 fs punts I don't feel like I've really been punting, there's been no risks nothing has really felt like a challenge. Perhaps that's my issue though I'm expecting the impossible. Either way punting leaves an empty feeling in me at the moment.
    Feels brah. I know these feels.

It's unfortunate because whilst sites like this are a great resource, they also push businesses into a corner to pigeon-hole girls and remove any sense of uniqueness or individuality.

Not to sound like a broken record, but that's why I punt at $150 shops now. Hit rate is lower, you'll cop some bottom of the barrel service, but you'll also get service that'll be head and shoulders above the more homogeneous, sterile experiences a lot of the premo shops offer. And before anyone jumps in I'm not talking about risky sex/drugs/anal whatever. I mean that the girls rely more on their personalities and unique twists to the standard service in order to get repeat business.

A recent punt at a $150 shop found me with a glass of Hennessey as soon as I stepped foot into the room. Thats never happened to me outside of the budget shops. Of course it's all to garner repeat business, but I'll be damned if it didn't work as little touches like that are valued and keep the experience varied and exciting. Thats punting.

Rant over. Good luck for the next one dude.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, +1 here !

As good as some of the massage masters like Coco, Mimi and Candy , after several visits , you sort of getting used to their high standard of services and hence no surprises !

They are still creme de la creme , but once you hit the summit, there is no more new heights to achieve, if that makes sense ?
    Bingo... That is exactly the feeling I have had for the past few years... Between Campsie, Pyrmont and the odd Thai bootycall at home, I'm still searching for the elusive Ms. Cmk...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Caff,

You just need a break. A hobby, an interest, a book, a project. Maybe even a coffee date with someone that stimulates you mentally. No sex, just companionship. I did that with a Japanese girl. I would spend time with her at dinners and outings, then plan a punt the next day. The separation was that she satisfied my mental side, while the physical side was with an ML... It somehow, kept me 'balanced'...

Hopefully, this might spark an idea for yourself...

Banned
    Any chance before you stop can you post a new picture of yourself so i can add it to my collection?

This is pretty much spot on, when I look at the ginza lineup all the girls look very homogenised and like you said I can imagine what the session is going to be like ahead of time. Basically you want girls like Barbie or Jolin with their A+ levels of service, though Jolin was pretty standard fare until I discussed Barbies routine with her lol.
    I agree with you shooter about the $150 shops but after a bad streak of duds I don't want to gamble but also want something unique which is one of the reasons,among others, that I haven't really punted over the last few months. I've also had a bad run of girls struggling with my size and not allowing positions outside of mish with some cowgirl
    This has only happened at ginza once out of 20+ girls but I've had a much higher rate of failure elsewhere, its kind of tedious/embarrassing to have this discussion with shop owners ahead of time. I was embarrassed when I discovered that Wilson knew my username on here :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Hornsby142.

Not that I have ever been.
    Best shop in Sydney. Had some run of the mill punts there, but the bulk of them have been bloody good. Was there on Friday and spotted two slim, new, young WL's. One of them had a mad phat arse as well. Should have got their names and posted but it was chockers and I was trying to fight my way upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    This is pretty much spot on, when I look at the ginza lineup all the girls look very homogenised and like you said I can imagine what the session is going to be like ahead of time. Basically you want girls like Barbie or Jolin with their A+ levels of service, though Jolin was pretty standard fare until I discussed Barbies routine with her lol.
    I agree with you shooter about the $150 shops but after a bad streak of duds I don't want to gamble but also want something unique which is one of the reasons,among others, that I haven't really punted over the last few months. I've also had a bad run of girls struggling with my size and not allowing positions outside of mish with some cowgirl
    This has only happened at ginza once out of 20+ girls but I've had a much higher rate of failure elsewhere, its kind of tedious/embarrassing to have this discussion with shop owners ahead of time. I was embarrassed when I discovered that Wilson knew my username on here :/
    Yeah that's one downside brah, you'll struggle with your size at the 150 dollar shops, so it is more a "punt" for you. Few girls I know you'd really dig, but your size will be a drama. Still, ill pm you.

Banned
    I would love to try a AI bot.
    They are suppose to cost $ 10G.
    You can have them made to your specifications and they program to
    obey your every command.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best shop in Sydney. Had some run of the mill punts there, but the bulk of them have been bloody good. Was there on Friday and spotted two slim, new, young WL's. One of them had a mad phat arse as well. Should have got their names and posted but it was chockers and I was trying to fight
    Yeah that's one downside brah, you'll struggle with your size at the 150 dollar shops, so it is more a "punt" for you. Few girls I know you'd really dig, but your size will be a drama. Still, ill pm you.
    Pm me please .......

You guys asked for it and it's finally here. Enjoy the read gentleman

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...in-F-T-Paulina

New M5 review out fresh off the press. I'm spoiling you guys coming up to Christmas more reviews coming soon. Also look forward to my top 10 for 2017 list coming soon as well. I will seprate it into 2 different lists ML and WL with links to the review for each girl.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...rt-2-F-T-Abbey

New M5 review out fresh off the press. I'm spoiling you guys coming up to Christmas more reviews coming soon. Also look forward to my top 10 for 2017 list coming soon as well. I will seprate it into 2 different lists ML and WL with links to the review for each girl.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...rt-2-F-T-Abbey
    Nice, will read it now. FYI your last review of Chanel/Yoyo was spot on, shes is my current fav at 42

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast