Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley st massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    What was I guessing? You make absolutely no sense. Early onset dementia?
    “Well a few of us have been discussing what we expect you to do”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    Guys take the pissing match offline please. Not relevant.
    Yes, I am sick of the diatribe from this individual!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    “Well a few of us have been discussing what we expect you to do”
    No need to guess further about that, you have already proven me right. I am willing to bet that you continue to do so as you just can't control yourself. Quite often happens with people of your age.

Yes, I am sick of the diatribe from this individual!

And yet you just can't let it go

No one is hounding you to continue posting, I am merely reply to your inane remarks. If you are really sick of this then just stop making comments and just like that it will stop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No need to guess further about that, you have already proven me right. I am willing to bet that you continue to do so as you just can't control yourself. Quite often happens with people of your age.

And yet you just can't let it go

No one is hounding you to continue posting, I am merely reply to your inane remarks. If you are really sick of this then just stop making comments and just like that it will stop.
    Really, you seem to be an expert on all things, specifically age.
    It would appear to me that you have a lot of maturing to occur.

You reactivated an attack on me yesterday after your hibernation period over Xmas/ New Year, so don’t tell me to stop making comments, you fool!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A half time interlude. I just found out that the Peruvian beauty has also left. Only got to c her once. Damn! Where is she?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Really, you seem to be an expert on all things, specifically age.
    It would appear to me that you have a lot of maturing to occur.

You reactivated an attack on me yesterday after your hibernation period over Xmas/ New Year, so don’t tell me to stop making comments, you fool!
    See you can't help yourself, you complain about being sick of this but you keep coming back for more like the compulsive fool that you are.

If it wasn't for me ignoring your last post before Christmas, it would have continued this entire time. You just can't help yourself.

It's a sign of an inferiority complex to be compelled to have the last word. But by all means prove me wrong, just walk away from this if you can, or do I get under your skin THAT easily?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    See you can't help yourself, you complain about being sick of this but you keep coming back for more like the compulsive fool that you are.

“Compulsive? - pot calling the kettle!”

If it wasn't for me ignoring your last post before Christmas, it would have continued this entire time. You just can't help yourself.

“Wrong again, I had forgotten about you while travelling and still travelling around several SE Asian countries.”

It's a sign of an inferiority complex to be compelled to have the last word. But by all means prove me wrong, just walk away from this if you can, or do I get under your skin THAT easily?
    “Psychiatrist now? If i were to give you a prognosis, I would say you are a workplace bully”

Sayonara Sexy Foreigner......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sayonara? Please, we both know you aren't going to stop posting so why pretend that you will.

Play the victim all you like, you aren't fooling anyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sayonara? Please, we both know you aren't going to stop posting so why pretend that you will.

Play the victim all you like, you aren't fooling anyone.

Victim? I don't think so!

It is a free world and I will choose to post when I like and on whatever topic I like.

I will just give you a wide berth!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Victim? I don't think so!

It is a free world and I will choose to post when I like and on whatever topic I like.

I will just give you a wide berth!
    You can't make your mind up, you say I am bullying you but you aren't a victim? That's a contradiction isn't it?

You're giving me a wide berth but you keep posting to me? Another contradiction?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can't make your mind up, you say I am bullying you but you aren't a victim? That's a contradiction isn't it?

You're giving me a wide berth but you keep posting to me? Another contradiction?
    No, I said you are a workplace bully, I don’t give a fuck what you say to me!

I will give you a wide berth (future tense).

You are weird, so fuck off you pest!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is fantastic lol *grabs more popcorn* haven’t had this much action on this forum for month or so, been so quiet here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, I said you are a workplace bully, I don’t give a fuck what you say to me!

I will give you a wide berth (future tense).

You are weird, so fuck off you pest!
    Yes, future tense. So why did you comment towards me AFTER you said it? That would be in the future correct?

First you complain that you are sick of me, then you claim you will give me a wide berth, and now you tell me to fuck off. You are the one whining about your interactions with me, man up and walk away if you don't like it.
    But let's be honest, we both know you can't do that.

"
    Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:18 pm #5
    EcchiGaijin wrote:
    I was talking to Roger about this, watch Digger reply to every single comment because he refuses to let the other person have the last word. Ordinarily I would let it go as I have in the past but it's funny to get the old goat riled up."

Seriously you're an embarrassment to the uniform you once wore, as you probably were when you wore it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, future tense. So why did you comment towards me AFTER you said it? That would be in the future correct?

First you complain that you are sick of me, then you claim you will give me a wide berth, and now you tell me to fuck off. You are the one whining about your interactions with me, man up and walk away if you don't like it.
    But let's be honest, we both know you can't do that.

"
    Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:18 pm #5
    EcchiGaijin wrote:
    I was talking to Roger about this, watch Digger reply to every single comment because he refuses to let the other person have the last word. Ordinarily I would let it go as I have in the past but it's funny to get the old goat riled up."

Seriously you're an embarrassment to the uniform you once wore, as you probably were when you wore it.
    You are nothing but an obnoxious cunt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This just keeps on giving.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tommy, he just can't help himself. He complains about me, claims he will avoid me and yet he just HAS TO comment after I do.

It's like a disease

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So much pointless fuckwittery

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tommy, he just can't help himself. He complains about me, claims he will avoid me and yet he just HAS TO comment after I do.

It's like a disease
    Then why did you restart this stupid fucking pissing contest after 17 days of it being dormant??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Besides all the name calling that’s going. Is there any news as to charges whatever her real name is was in court for?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The charges were for prostitution/providing sexually services. Pam and 4 girls appeared in court. Only one girl was providing extras when the raid happened.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast