Date of Visit: Sunday 14th January 2018

Girls Photos: 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business: 10 am till late

Rates: $180 per hour

Size/shape: Slim, cute, Enhanced D-cups & Shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity: China

Services Provided : DFK, DTBBBJ,69, DATY, various positions

Value for Money: Yes

My Review: Called ahead & booked Apple for 9pm. Arrived to be told Apple had gone home early, she wasn't feeling well & I was introduced to Joye

☆ Joye - Size 6 ,D cup, slim, 166cm, beautiful face, model body, sweet girl, excellent service, Taiwan girl.
    "This sexy young lady offers a top GFE service and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven. Also a top BBBJ and CIM service ☆

Joye has a great body, nice enhanced boobs, slim & started with a DFK...I booked 30 minutes with her to test the waters...and Joye pasted with flying colours.

Round 1: Showered while Joye made up the room, while I was drying myself off Joye helps & starts to DFK again while rubbing my balls. She bites my nipple & takes all my cock in her mouth as I get harder she takes away her hands and deep throats me down to my balls then pulls me into her face...Wow what an awesome start.

I lay on the bed while I watch Joye suck my balls & then try deep throat me again. Amazing skills, I wanted to be a starfish & CIM...but I wanted to suck her boobs & lick her pussy. We changed to 69, she loves DATY and was super wet & grinding against my face while sucking me harder & deeper and massaging my balls...Could this get any better...Hell yes

Joye slides on the DOM, that it was freight train fucking time, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl & then doggy...We fucked hard & fast, Joye wanted me deeper and deeper in her...this girl is incredible...she loves fucking....then I blow in the DOM. Exhausted, I lay down, Joye then climbs up & sits on my face so she can watch me eat her pussy. She leans back & holds my head hard against her pussy. She is grinding my face, moaning more & pulling my head into her as she cums her body shakes, she smiles & says thank you, you very good...I like more.

Round 2: Horny as fuck, Joye started to suck my balls & blow me more...within minutes I was rock hard again, she sucks harder & faster than before, this girl in intense as time was running out...I extended for another 30 minutes & continued round 2...Joye lay on the edge of the bed upside down so I could throat fuck her...This lasted about 5 minutes, slipped on the DOM put her in missionary again on the corner of the bed, a pillow under her ass & we fucked harder & faster than before, Joye holding the edge of the bed grinding against me...I haven't fucked this wild in years...Joye is moaning louder, as I pound away...it's intense, super intense. My balls slapping hard against her ass & then I blow again into the DOM...Exhausted, we shower quickly & relax on the bed.

Round 3: Joye, said again okay. Are you serious, she was me to die with a big fuck of smile on my face...Yes yes yes...69 again for 5 minutes, on with the DOM into doggy with 15 minutes to go...That ass, I slide my cock into her pussy & thumb into her ass, start off slow & grab her hips & pound her hard again...Watching her in the mirrors, her head was down & pussy grinding against me...I'm about to blow, rip off the condom & blow the 3rd load into her mouth...Life couldn't get any better...

We showered together & she said I like you & your cock. See you soon okay & I left the venue a happy exhausted man

Joye loves daty, DFK & sucking cock...fucking with her is a different intense lever...I cant wait until next time

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice work Mr Pump

You certainly pumped her hard. 3 shots. Good man.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

533 is now 180 an hour?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    533 is now 180 an hour?
    He has got it wrong I was there Monday and paid $150 for the hour!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He mentioned in the AR that he extended half an hour. So, 2 x $90 = $180.

Thanks for the AR. Joye is indeed a great fuck. Good to see her back on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    He mentioned in the AR that he extended half an hour. So, 2 x $90 = $180.
    Well thats right if your well into a 30 minute punt and then extend the additional 30 minutes is still $90 so thanks for clarifying that scooper!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Pumpui for the review.
    I am keen to try that throat fucking position you wrote about!

Saw Joey again today first time for 3 years she sure was a great punt today.

Tall and busty with DD cup bust Joye in today 16/3

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Taiwan flower with a slim model body and DD cup bust.. Joye.. Exceptional service with a wicked BBBJ and CIM service..

Joye - Size 6,D cup,slim,166CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Taiwan girl. Joye returns @533 with a bang today.. Roster says "This sexy young lady offers a top GFEservice and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Also a top BBBJ and CIMservice Book early to visit and see this striking young lady." Joye's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this Saturday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991