Thread: C ALISA WOW

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C ALISA WOW

First time doing a review been hearing a lot of good things about Ginza why not check it out.

Text ginza who available Alisa check there site what she look like she looks good so i book her 1hr.

Buzz in go the reception they say go to room 10 knock the door wow she look exactly like the pic she is beautiful and cute. and tiny she look like a doll maybe she on her early 20s but she looks like 19 years old.

We started DFK Hop in the shower more kissing she give me the best Hot and Cold BBJ i ever experienced. that was awesome then straight to bed im tired. so i let her do her routine catbath BBJ, then she told me to turn over she give me DD I never experience DD. but it felt good then more BBJ she can suck a dick. I almost cum but i told her I want to fuck her. she get the dom cowgirl men she can ride and her pussy is tight almost cum. but i stop her we did 4 different position then i CIM to finish.

Face - 9/10 - beautiful and natural cute like uni student
    Body - 8/10 - i like small girls she perfect for me
    Attitude - 9/10 - very eager she will do anything Very attentive GFE style
    BBBJ - 9/10 - very good BBJ
    Sex - 9/10 - she can ride she can do GFE PSE style
    Overall 9/10 if you want a good time and fuck Young girl pick her she awesome but only problem is her limited English but she one the best WL i seen can't wait to try her again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 521933 View Post
    First time doing a review been hearing a lot of good things about Ginza why not check it out.
    Good first review Mr NM (Numbers Man). Now you understand meaning of "Ginza quality Girl" !!! I think they are the benchmark.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alisa looks and sounds amazing !! you sound try Lala next

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol fuck me, my favourite Alisa got pounded hard by this guy. gotta pound her harder next time I see her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    lol fuck me, my favourite Alisa got pounded hard by this guy. gotta pound her harder next time I see her
    haha she great do you have any advice who to try next I want a small girl like Alisa to bad Fuu left I really want to try her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 521933 View Post
    haha she great do you have any advice who to try next I want a small girl like Alisa to bad Fuu left I really want to try her
    Hey mate.

Have tried ALISA too. She has a unique beauty about her.. very GF I reckon. Only seen her once and after reading this AR, methinks it’s time for a re-visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Hey mate.

Have tried ALISA too. She has a unique beauty about her.. very GF I reckon. Only seen her once and after reading this AR, methinks it’s time for a re-visit.
    Oh sorry..
    But if you’re after other smaller girls at Ginza.
    Can’t go past MINA and COOKIE.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It seems many of us punters had great connection and fun with WL. I often walked out feeling I've done better than other punters today lol.
    Is it these girls are pro at pleasing customers so all men walked out an inch taller, or some of us really had that special connection with the girls I wonder.
    Do you guys always have that feeling that you were more special on that day?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can't help but having another session with Alisa yesterday and it was such a pleasure doing a toned, fit, young girl. I've seen Alisa many times now cuz she's my favourite (small girl). Only young girls possess these, take it while you can before age caught up with them.
    Anyone tried 2 new J girls at Ginza yesterday?

Is Alisa clean shaved or tuff or full bush?