Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Where's the hostility Mohammed? I'm just speaking facts champ. But damn, them feels when you're salty you've been overcharged for your coke for years, and you have such low test that trannies prey on you ay? I have a feeling I could get you to hold my pocket.
    ... fucking yawn ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The best way is don't even try, and multiple visits to the same girl. If you're a nice enough guy, the doors to heaven shall open for you.
    Agree with this. Repeat visits show loyalty and just keep at it. I always bring condoms and an extra $50-$100 just in case.

Also always try to slip those fingers in to the pussy and then strategically ask for sex at the right time. Can't say I have a great success rate. I have only 1 regular ML who gives me FS all the time but suspect she does with a few punters. About 5 others that I had success with ages ago. They all long gone... Wouldn't mind some backups!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnite View Post
    Those are all true and sound great,
    but can I ask you something: have you ever wished you could be more than just a paying customer?
    Why wish that?
    To save money?
    To feel yourself special and powerful? Just ask.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    ... fucking yawn ...
    How could you be tired habibi with all that top notch coke and tranny wang?

Asalamalakum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Agree with this. Repeat visits show loyalty and just keep at it. I always bring condoms and an extra $50-$100 just in case.

Also always try to slip those fingers in to the pussy and then strategically ask for sex at the right time. Can't say I have a great success rate. I have only 1 regular ML who gives me FS all the time but suspect she does with a few punters. About 5 others that I had success with ages ago. They all long gone... Wouldn't mind some backups!!
    Wow no idea why you wouldnt be successful if you try and finger every ML

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The best way is don't even try, and multiple visits to the same girl. If you're a nice enough guy, the doors to heaven shall open for you.
    I'll also add, need to be alert for the "unattainable". This includes:
    - girls that don't allow any touching of their pussy. Example, Hera of SS.
    - shops with very strict rules. Example, Broadway 227.

You will fail to get any extra-extras with these, no matter how many times you go or how nice you are to them. Not saying don't go to these places, just need to have the right expectations to avoid disappointment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I think the no 1 rule is ....If you can make them feel comfy with you
    Woods23 is right here. A ML will most likely give you extras if she is comfortable with you and she trusts that you won't open your mouth and get her fired by the shop. It's not a secret that some MLs provide extras even if there are signs in the shop stating that there are no sexual services being offered by the girls. Some MLs perform extras for some guys and notably regulars and in turn they make more money (tax free) for themselves. If a ML wanted to provide FS all the time she could work in a FS shop but she doesn't. Therefore, it comes down to her choice whether she is in the mood to provide extras or just that she feels comfortable to do a bit more with someone she has seen before and make some extra cash. If you can get extras, you got lucky!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Wow no idea why you wouldnt be successful if you try and finger every ML
    Maybe 65% success rate...
    Takes me a while to get off on HJ's... So often I think the girls let me do it out of desperation! ;p

I'll also add, need to be alert for the "unattainable". This includes:
    - girls that don't allow any touching of their pussy. Example, Hera of SS.
    - shops with very strict rules. Example, Broadway 227.

You will fail to get any extra-extras with these, no matter how many times you go or how nice you are to them. Not saying don't go to these places, just need to have the right expectations to avoid disappointment.
    In regards to the comments about the strict rules at 227. I’m Not a spoke person for the shop but I know Alice long enough and we have discussed many times on this issue and here is just my personal opinion so please don’t quote me and draw your own conclusions.

First of all, 227 is a fully licensed legal brothel but Alice prefers to run it as a b2b RnT and lets just leave it at that. So, no legal issue what so ever if more are happening inside the rooms.

Alice doesn’t like the girls to offer BJ and or FS regularly as when that is the case, they will be hassling clients for extra extras for more tips and she doesn’t want that. There was one very hot girl there before who offered cbj to everyone myself included for $20, and was very popular and Alice had to let her go because it was affecting the other girls who followed the rules . And I think Alice has worked very hard and invested a lot to build her business and she has every right to run it the way she wants it and it ain’t a FS or anything goes RnT so we shall all respect that.

But seriously , if the girl is going to suck you or fuck you inside the room and neither of you are going to tell, who is gonna to know ? If you really want to protect the lady , TYO dom away I’ll say ........ lol

So , purely on my own humble opinion, if you want FS, of course , go to a FS shop, but if you see a hot girl at 227, and you really really want her, don’t stop trying, I won’t !

Just my two cents .

Cheers

Ps. If the same ML keeps telling you that it’s the shop rules which prevents you going any further, then I think it’s a sign that she is not interested . There is no set rules for all MLs and or all punters . And it’s a very unfair world why some guys have more success than the others. But when I look at the mirror in the morning, I calm down a lot, as I too was used to be much younger and handsome once, not any more, so if I don’t get any, I only have myself to blame or my wallet ?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Woods23 is right here. A ML will most likely give you extras if she is comfortable with you and she trusts that you won't open your mouth and get her fired by the shop. It's not a secret that some MLs provide extras even if there are signs in the shop stating that there are no sexual services being offered by the girls. Some MLs perform extras for some guys and notably regulars and in turn they make more money (tax free) for themselves. If a ML wanted to provide FS all the time she could work in a FS shop but she doesn't. Therefore, it comes down to her choice whether she is in the mood to provide extras or just that she feels comfortable to do a bit more with someone she has seen before and make some extra cash. If you can get extras, you got lucky!
    I couldn’t have said that any better myself. Like!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Often it’s just luck. Depends on the girl, the mood she is in, how much you connect etc....
    Have a regular wl 3/4 years safe girl only cbj not much kissing but gorgeous. Tip her from time to time small amounts just for being a buddy and making me smile. Lately I have been rimming her which she enjoyed at first but being less willing lately. No daty though will sit on my face with g string on. Advice please....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtee80 View Post
    Have a regular wl 3/4 years safe girl only cbj not much kissing but gorgeous. Tip her from time to time small amounts just for being a buddy and making me smile. Lately I have been rimming her which she enjoyed at first but being less willing lately. No daty though will sit on my face with g string on. Advice please....
    Find another girl

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Find another girl
    Yep, sounds like you got FPS - First Punt Syndrome

Banned
    Oh my this is sad. Basically you've paid to see a chick for 3/4 years and your happy shes let you get as far as licking her ass hole??

No advice needed you've made it brother

Banned
    You've been with her for 3/4 years and only received CBJ, some rimming and DATY with a g-string. In such case, some guys would have had access to all areas including BBBJ, CIM and maybe anal. Sorry to say this but she hasn't really given herself to you in the same way that other girls would do if you have been a loyal customer of hers for 3/4 of the year. Time to ask for more extras my friend.

Banned
    For me, if my regulars start to ask me for more that I can't afford, time to avoid them. "Sorry but I don't want you to see me as I feel uncomfortable. Better to spend money on others. A relief to do that

That's the other side of regulars. A bad side.
    I have to admit that I give free extra sometimes. Exactly free for nude hj. I like them? Nope. They're so charming that I don't charge them? Nope. I forgot? Nope. Few times that's my fault as I meet some asshole who don't want to pay but I didn't ask for money first. But most of the time I feel awkward when asking money at the end. It's more difficult to ask regulars after a very friendly, romantic sessions, then I feel awkward to remind them money. It dues to the hateful GFE that guys expect and I don't want to destroy their feelings and put them in to ground by asking for payment. Also don't want them feel awkward. Keep their faces. My bad. So sometimes hard to deal with mixture of service-friendship.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You've been with her for 3/4 years and only received CBJ, some rimming and DATY with a g-string. In such case, some guys would have had access to all areas including BBBJ, CIM and maybe anal. Sorry to say this but she hasn't really given herself to you in the same way that other girls would do if you have been a loyal customer of hers for 3/4 of the year. Time to ask for more extras my friend.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    For me, if my regulars start to ask me for more that I can't afford, time to avoid them. "Sorry but I don't want you to see me as I feel uncomfortable. Better to spend money on others. A relief to do that

That's the other side of regulars. A bad side.
    I have to admit that I give free extra sometimes. Exactly free for nude hj. I like them? Nope. They're so charming that I don't charge them? Nope. I forgot? Nope. Few times that's my fault as I meet some asshole who don't want to pay but I didn't ask for money first. But most of the time I feel awkward when asking money at the end. It's more difficult to ask regulars after a very friendly, romantic sessions, then I feel awkward to remind them money. It dues to the hateful GFE that guys expect and I don't want to destroy their feelings and put them in to ground by asking for payment. Also don't want them feel awkward. Keep their faces. My bad. So sometimes hard to deal with mixture of service-friendship.
    Thanks for your input from the other side Babycat
    I respect the wl in question and don’t want to put her in a situation that makes her feel awkward - as you sometimes feel with clients. It is very much a friendly romantic session , as you put it. I think the humanistic side of not pushing to get what I think I deserve but rather the woman’s feeling and the friendly situation is more important -even whilst I am paying. Also you point out the service-friendship side which is paramount in the situation with this wl. We spend the last moments talking about food, travel, friends, family, life - I know it must sound wasteful to those who are pure pleasure seekers but connecting on human emotion is sometimes more rewarding for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i just give them the tip straight up now.sets the tone for the session.
    last time i included a dom with the tip no need to beat arund the bush right

Quote Originally Posted by plunderpunter View Post
    i just give them the tip straight up now.sets the tone for the session.
    last time i included a dom with the tip no need to beat arund the bush right
    Yeap, I like your style man !

Did a few of those myself, handed over the $100 tip with the Dom!

Cheers

Banned
    Enough (literally) with the ass kissing and move on to the next one. 3-4 sessions is probably a good enough period to build rapport. 3-4 years is insane.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast