Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GTM Underwood

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

GTM Underwood

I was in Underwood for a treat and as I drove by, I saw a sign that GTM has moved. Have anyone visited the new placce?

GTM brought the Brisbane scenes to live years ago and set the standard. I hope the management will take it to next level at the new place and relive its glory

Senior Member(無間使者)
    GTM 1 Underwood was my very first punt.

A lot has changed since those days, but still have very fond memories of that place.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The new shop is at 1 Parramatta Rd (just off Kingston Rd). I heard the set up was fantastic but I never had a look inside

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ah momo from GTM was Devine. Never quite the service of these days but the connection was better

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly90 View Post
    Ah momo from GTM was Devine. Never quite the service of these days but the connection was better
    she's still there, with some of the long-time MLs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh really? Under the same name? That has to be 5+ years ago

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly90 View Post
    Oh really? Under the same name? That has to be 5+ years ago
    PM sent to you, mate ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone visited the new shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Has anyone visited the new shop?
    yep - dropped in there today. nice set up, 5 rooms from what I saw. Not much privacy during the week I would think, see how they go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is quite close to a couple of other well established shops. Very close in fact. Plenty of competition in this area as well as in nearby Springwood. Honestly don’t know how they all survive. Maybe it all gets down to one word. “Tips”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s the address of the new shop ? Haven’t been here for years

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madpunter007 View Post
    What’s the address of the new shop ? Haven’t been here for years
    Reading would be your friend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah would be missed that reply thanks will check it out hope it’s as good as the old days

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I finally visit this new place as I intend to take advantage of the cleanliness offered as a new shop. Armed with knowledge and skills I learned from other senior member here, I looked forward to some funs.

I called up to check for the availability as well as the nationality. Made a booking based on that and off I go. The new place is not hard to find and in my view it is a better premise. Most importantly, I was not disappointed with the girl I booked too, even though I had never tried her before.

Standing 164cm, she is one real HAB. Slim body and long legs, with well proportioned figure and a sweet smile. She took my arms and guided me to the room. We chatted and laughed a little. She asked if I like the new place but I replied her I like the new girl like her..she giggled and hit me on my arm....lol. Cashes were exchanged but left enough some tips later, and it was on the table indicating the intentions.

Whilst she helped me to undress, I told her to turn around so that I can admire her body. With a little short skirt and nice revealing top, I told her it is breathless. Placing my hands on her waist, I whistled to her how good she smells and we had more chats whilst my hands started to roam on her body. At some occasion, I slided my hands up from the little skirt to feel her butt and “checked” what is worn in there, whilst I peep from the top. What a sight it was and it was handful. With more hugging and roaming, I finally decided to put her on the massage table, so that I can taste her entire body with my lips and tongue. By this time, my pants is already down and her hands were playing my flesh. Before long, I felt a moist on my dick, that was now harden. I stood still and admired her great works. In and out from her beautiful lips and she played the tip with her tongue. Occasionally she looked up to me like a little maid if she did well and also gave me a slutty look, as well as closing her eyes to fully enjoy and taste the sweet lollipop. This went on for a whilst and it was a heavenly treat. I told myself and herself very good skills she possessed.

I decided I need to return the favor so I signaled her to stop and adjusted the position. I went on full roaming and tasting, with both of my hands and tongue. Slowly going down south, I closely watched her responses whilst I reached her pussy and started giving her DATY. She responded with her eyes closed and let out moans. It was not loud and enough to give me excitement knowing that I hit the right spot. I continued to watch her respond and listen to any signal she gave whilst performing the full on DATY. Oh mine...that lasted a good 15 minutes and it was good to see her cum. I thought I better move on to the real deal before the time is gone. I whilstled her for the real deed. Dom up and we started with the standing doggie and few different positions to follow. What a lucky punt it was, by far this is one of my best punt of this year.

P/s: please don’t PM for the name.

Happy punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a great session had 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, great review. When will you guys learn to use a bit of discretion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just helping the mates out and help me to keep track of my memory...lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah we pay they give what problem !!! They take risk we take risk spend the cash

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jeez, now I wish I knew which gal so I can go! Lol

Great write up

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The boss doesn’t normally condone this kind of service. Won’t be surprised if upon learning this she’ll conduct an internal investigation and since there are not too many girls working there she won’t find it difficult to find the ML. I hope I’m wrong ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast