Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotten experiences put in the past

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Yes Bro DeepImpact, as I recall you are an expert in regards to this post and it is good to see you have recovered to peak fitness in due time.

As for permanent damage, I recall our old mate Paulc doing some serious damage to his car when he was following me one day and I gave him the slip!!
    Yeah Paulc never did get over that car crash, he really loved his Aston Martin. I am not sure if trying to follow you in his car that has number plates 'PAULC' was the smartest idea he ever had though.

Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post
    ''Prevent the fraudulent removal of folding stuff from anyones wallet''. Im all in favour of that. If you buy a used car (W/L) from a shonky salesman (papasan/mamasan) and when you get it home (in room) you find it is 15years older (naked) with the speedo wound back (tit job) the simple fact is you have been defrauded and you return the vehicle(W/L) to the place of purchase(mamasan/papasan) and get your money back------SIMPLE STUFF.
    Im sure this would work in the HOOKING/PUNTING/FUCKING industry!!!!!!!-----whats that flying up there?is it a bird?is it a plane? NO, ITS FUCKING LITTLE PINK PIGS!!!!
    Just as an example,went to a northside shop last week,met by a receptionist with a permanent(garfield style)smile on his face,leads me down corridor to very last room although 6 others were empty. Only 2 girls wkg i send them in. As he is walking out the prick DIMS the light in the room so dark you cannot see your hand in front of your face. Methinks this is a shonky bastard with dodgy goods. Needless to say i fucked off without inspecting the merchandise. When i get lied to or suspect shonky practices,i always walk and BOY,do i feel good as i am walking away with my hardearned still safely in my pocket.
    That's a great post. Funny but oh so true. I think we have all had a similar experience at one time or another.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    Most of my bad experiences have been with dead-fish western girls. I'm only just getting into the Asian scene.
    Kickass, welcome aboard. You have just joined up and I think it was initally because you wanted to respond to this thread I had started. I've been encouraging others who just read this stuff to join up too, as the more the better, the more opinions and wisdom we have to tap.

I've only been joined up for about six weeks and it has been extremely valuable to me, which is why I started this thread to say (or say again) how much it has opened my eyes to possibilities.

I come from the bad old all cauc days (shudder). I didn't even know how lousy that was, but i do know now in retrospect. Fucking too many precious starfish full of restrictions, with the occasional nice girl. And even though I have been only seeing Asians now for years, not until I discovered this site have I realised the possibilities even with Asians, that I had no idea of before, when in my solo isolation. But I am putting that to rights now, as you will read in my future reports.

By the way - "Kickass" it's a great movie!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well that's good this is not operating I believed, and I really desired to maintain some feeling of feelings and enjoyment, so I combined onto my returning to indicate it was time for some interest to be compensated........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WTF!!!!! Somebody translate this mumbojumbo shit into english!!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    But I do not want to get a bad feel going too much on what is an absolutely good community. To all the ladies that have given me such fantastic encounters, or even just excellent to very excellent ones, and to who I have maintained such admiration and passion for, I really like you!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post
    ''Prevent the fraudulent removal of folding stuff from anyones wallet''. Im all in favour of that. If you buy a used car (W/L) from a shonky salesman (papasan/mamasan) and when you get it home (in room) you find it is 15years older (naked) with the speedo wound back (tit job) the simple fact is you have been defrauded and you return the vehicle(W/L) to the place of purchase(mamasan/papasan) and get your money back------SIMPLE STUFF.
    Im sure this would work in the HOOKING/PUNTING/FUCKING industry!!!!!!!-----whats that flying up there?is it a bird?is it a plane? NO, ITS FUCKING LITTLE PINK PIGS!!!!
    Just as an example,went to a northside shop last week,met by a receptionist with a permanent(garfield style)smile on his face,leads me down corridor to very last room although 6 others were empty. Only 2 girls wkg i send them in. As he is walking out the prick DIMS the light in the room so dark you cannot see your hand in front of your face. Methinks this is a shonky bastard with dodgy goods. Needless to say i fucked off without inspecting the merchandise. When i get lied to or suspect shonky practices,i always walk and BOY,do i feel good as i am walking away with my hardearned still safely in my pocket.
    Well said.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger View Post
    I agree number 1 ... the "bad light" game isn't one I fancy either. Another trick they use is red lights. As much as I enjoy punting at Tiffany's everything is fuckin' red. It hides the true age of the girls well. Sometimes it makes me want to take a freakin' torch.

I went there recently during daylight saving and was almost blinded as I came out from the shop ... it wasn't even 7:00pm and still pretty light. But in Tiffany's it was so dark and red that my eyes had become adjusted to the low-light conditions. My eyes were watering as I scrambled for my sunnies.
    I went in there a few times with my torch after they inspect me, and i requested to check the goods
    after i pick the girl so far only 2 girls said NO out of over 100 so i tell the guy downstairs and he get me to pick another one.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimyy22 View Post
    But I do not want to get a bad feel going too much on what is an absolutely good community. To all the ladies that have given me such fantastic encounters, or even just excellent to very excellent ones, and to who I have maintained such admiration and passion for, I really like you!
    This is paraphrasing my comments in my post, and out of context. It doesn't make too much sense, unless you just thought I put well what you want to say too? That's cool.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    Well that's good this is not operating I believed, and I really desired to maintain some feeling of feelings and enjoyment, so I combined onto my returning to indicate it was time for some interest to be compensated........
    Can I ask, do you have a job translating product instruction sheets from Chinese to English? I'm sure I've seen your work before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12