Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are all the girls leaving Good Fortune 888?

Why are all the girls leaving Good Fortune 888?

I'd noticed reports of a few girls leaving Good Fortune 888 massage, because they didn't like the new owner.
    I used to go there quite a bit, and often liked it, so I thought I would go back today to check it out.
    No sooner was I in the room than I figured out why the exodus.
    The prices. It's now $90 an hour, up from $60.
    OK, I figured, maybe that includes now something?
    My girl, who knew where the conversation was headed because she had obviously had it many times before, laughed a little. Nope. $90 for the massage only, and any extras on top of that.
    So I though, well maybe the extras are cheaper and it all sort of works out?
    Nope again. A mere handjob with no B2B now costs $50.
    She was willing to offer me a discount (doubtless taken out of her pocket, not the pocket of the new owner) but even so, an hour massage with B2B happy ending was going to be $150, roughly $35 above the market rate, and that's after the discount.
    She didn't even bother arguing the case. She knew the prices were absurd. She just gave up and let me leave.
    The new owner must be relying on customers who don't know the market. I for one won't be going back.

And on that note, does anyone know whether Angie from Good Fortune works/turned up anywhere else? She was great.
    Punting without a boat since 2001

Banned
    Maybe the new owner wants the other shops to follow his lead and increase the price. It's not going to work with the punters when there are many shops offering massages at a cheaper rate.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    NTI............??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed! Too many other shops to choose from.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSeuss View Post
    I'd noticed reports of a few girls leaving Good Fortune 888 massage, because they didn't like the new owner.
    I used to go there quite a bit, and often liked it, so I thought I would go back today to check it out.
    No sooner was I in the room than I figured out why the exodus.
    The prices. It's now $90 an hour, up from $60.
    OK, I figured, maybe that includes now something?
    My girl, who knew where the conversation was headed because she had obviously had it many times before, laughed a little. Nope. $90 for the massage only, and any extras on top of that.
    So I though, well maybe the extras are cheaper and it all sort of works out?
    Nope again. A mere handjob with no B2B now costs $50.
    She was willing to offer me a discount (doubtless taken out of her pocket, not the pocket of the new owner) but even so, an hour massage with B2B happy ending was going to be $150, roughly $35 above the market rate, and that's after the discount.
    She didn't even bother arguing the case. She knew the prices were absurd. She just gave up and let me leave.
    The new owner must be relying on customers who don't know the market. I for one won't be going back.

And on that note, does anyone know whether Angie from Good Fortune works/turned up anywhere else? She was great.
    it also seems that not all girls from there and riverwood decided to go to the Miranda shop. Too far I guess.

Does anyone know if that shop has the same services as the other two?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes,still 50tips b2b at miranda.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's the one at Miranda?? Is it the 555 address, near the Kingsway or something?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    What's the one at Miranda?? Is it the 555 address, near the Kingsway or something?
    yeah that's the one. Some girls gave part 3 when they were at the other shops, so maybe that's why they had to let the other shops go, don't know, just guessing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You see what prices your competitors charge?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was confused when i went in after a while too...

saw a new girl...she was like you are a regular and charged me the standard $50 for 45 minutes and standard extras...

i went again on wednesday, saw tina....half hour $40, and standard $50 for a rushed extra ( i was the last customer of the day)...

gathering from what the girls tell me, the prices are set higher so it doesnt look like a "suss" massage store, and a more legit thai one?? (i know standard thai massage shops are slightly more than 40 bux for halfa)...

but yeah, speaking to a girl or 2 that have left the shop - they dont like the new owner

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Have a few legitimate massage businesses close to work, a proper massage with proper technique is never $90 an hour
    There are plenty of legitimate,strictly professional massage therapists that charge $100-120+/hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my area there are cheaper options for 1 hour legitimate massage. But I avoid east and north sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d love to know where Iris has gone, she’s not on the Miranda roster

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A typical argument that been going for years, AKA Lonely Heart vs Alunghor....

Even my punting brothers argue with me often: "You can't keep s straight price or the good young girls will be gone..." He was referring to one of the inner west shop that change their price to a all in model. I always stood by this though. An all in price give the punter certainty how much to spend.

The new owner can do what even they want and good luck to him/her. People that are close to the industry know how difficult the situation is right now and everyone is fighting with price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone tried the new Miranda shop?? Any info/ experiences to share??

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    There are plenty of legitimate,strictly professional massage therapists that charge $100-120+/hour.
    But I don't think that there would be too many R&T MLs who would come into that category.

My chiropractor charges $55 for a 10 minute or less session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    But I don't think that there would be too many R&T MLs who would come into that category.

My chiropractor charges $55 for a 10 minute or less session.
    My comment was not referring to R&T. I was a reply to Ellison who said "Have a few legitimate massage businesses close to work, a proper massage with proper technique is never $90 an hour"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Council issues has resulted in standard service offering and limited ML earning potential.

I noticed for a while they took all their photos down from the massage888 site, but then they went up again so I figured their council issues were over.
    The problem now is, the roster on the website is often nothing like the actual roster. That and the new pricing keep me away.

No word on Angie?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast