Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 278 Club Walk-In Report (and K Chloe)

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I did a lineup check today at 278 Club just for the sake of curiosity. The place is busy so could only shown 2 girls to me and 2 other punters in the room.
    Wanted to see a few other girls but they all had booking so picked Momo.
    Momo gave great services, excellent BBBJ and lots of DFK. This girl has plenty of enthusiasm for BBBJ. Next time I think I'll just make booking instead cuz Ginza dn 278 will be both busy and it could be hard to see the girl that you want to see.
    Is Momo slim or curvy? I am getting mix info's from her pics and description.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I did a lineup check today at 278 Club just for the sake of curiosity. The place is busy so could only shown 2 girls to me and 2 other punters in the room.
    Wanted to see a few other girls but they all had booking so picked Momo.
    Momo gave great services, excellent BBBJ and lots of DFK. This girl has plenty of enthusiasm for BBBJ. Next time I think I'll just make booking instead cuz Ginza dn 278 will be both busy and it could be hard to see the girl that you want to see.
    Monday was the last day of the discount, they didn't have that many girls working, Ginza was closed and the weather was better

I think you can do a lineup for your next visit, if you want to check out the girls

And from roster, looks like Chloe is back at Ginza

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by juice123 View Post
    Is Momo slim or curvy? I am getting mix info's from her pics and description.
    she is slim for caucasian guy standard, but not slim not curvy for asian guys i think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Good write up Juice

Yes the girls will need to say hello for a bit longer than half a second but good to see that they are doing line ups

I still struggle with the concept of handing over $250 big ones for a girl that I cant even see
    Rule no.1 of punting is do not pay until you have seen what you are paying for.
    Obviously Ginza and 278 are possibly the exception to this rule, given their very solid recruiting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Rule no.1 of punting is do not pay until you have seen what you are paying for.
    Obviously Ginza and 278 are possibly the exception to this rule, given their very solid recruiting
    I still remember and like the lineup at 638 Newtown years ago, they would bring in 7-10 girls, most of them are beautiful K girls and the girls all stood there for you to select, it wasn't just 2-3 seconds, ahhhhh good old day memories

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12