Thread: Lulu - beautiful face and legend service

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lulu - beautiful face and legend service

Last time I went to 278 club, I saw Lulu on my way out. I made a note in my mind that I should definitely check out this beauty next time.

Face - 10/10

The photos are 100% accurate. Actually I would say that she is more beautiful in real life than in the photos. In photos, her facial features are kinda blurred, while in person, her features are delicate and attractive. A real eye candy.

Body - 8/10

Like said by other punters, she is a pocket rocket. Tiny and slim. Natural boobs and butt. Soft white skin. Her body is very flexible and can do all kinds of sex positions.

Service - definition of ''keen to please''

10 seconds into the room, we were kissing madly already. When she was leading me into the room, I was kinda nervous somehow, maybe because I really haven't met a girl so beautiful or because my sex experience in the past few months is scarce. All my nervousness and anxiousness disappeared right away when she started kissing me. It was sensual and passionate. We kissed for maybe 10 mins. Even when we were undressing, she wouldn't let our lips part away.

When our kissing became more and more fervent, we were both aroused and she said she didn't want to take shower. I always have a shower before coming to ginza. And I am usually fine with the lady not taking shower. Taking too many showers greatly speeds up the aging process.

We didn't even have time to go to bed. She gave a brief yet sensual standing bbbj and the sex started right away. All the time we spent fucking, she wouldn't stop kissing me. I am a DFK-addict so all the kissing she gave me were really satisfying.

When I and the lady don't have chemistry, I come pretty quick. But if I am fully aroused, as I was with Lulu, I can go on however long as I want. So we kept fucking and kissing at the same time for, I don't know, 30 mins. Lulu's pussy got more and more wet and even squirted at some point. I was totally exhausted and sweated all over.

After shower, Lulu gave me two options: massage or more kiss. I said we could just have some rest. She lay beside me, and, yes, kissed me again for another 10 mins.

ps.

Highly recommended to everyone. Lulu is a very combination of phenomenal face and legend service. If you like kissing, man, do your own a favor, book her right away and thank me later.

Shop Owner
    Lulu is my favorite Yong little girl
    She is so cute so young
    But offer the top top service
    Soooooooooo nice
    Oppa make booking with her
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR! Gotta book her next time she is working.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report, Can she do CIM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been trying to see this girl. But she’s hard to catch! Especiall when I’m balls deep in Jessica 😆

Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Great report, Can she do CIM
    They all do CIM

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lulu is quite special.
    I booked her yesterday after getting advice from another punter.
    Yes she is a small girl, soft with natural boobs.
    Into the room, I sat on the bed and she gave me a sexy lap dance facing the mirror. She then removed her bras, it's hot hot. She was not 100% well that day but her enthusiasm level was great. I gave her DATY and she came, it's exciting to make girls cum with DATY. Her BBBJ is quite good too. Our fucking went on forever, she came during sex, we made love till buzzer went off, I had to extend the time to finally cum.
    My dick is almost immune to fucking now that I find it hard to cum, too much fucking lately LOL