Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girl Mvements

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    The girls move to 278 due to more work. I have spoken to WL she say moving from shop to shop is normal for the girls. All about making money. To the girls is about business.
    But part of the deal of moving to Ginza is that you now have to provide proper Diamond service. The WL can no longer:
    -turn up to punt late to session
    -shower on their own
    -take a long time showering on their own
    -LFK
    -face turn away during kiss
    -CBJ
    -zero eye contact, unenthusiastic, cold routine
    -'no daty' thighs closed routine
    -'you big, lets stop' routine
    - stopping service at the 45 minute mark, despite customer paying for 1 hour
    -'you cum now' routine (30 minutes into 1 hour session)
    -thighs closed missionary
    -starfish sex
    -finish as soon as possible routine
    -leave room mid punt routine
    -finish a 1 hour session in 40 minutes and go to the shower
    - 'you have cum' so I will have shower now routine
    (did I forget anything?)

Sorry I reveal secrets.
    Going to very busy shop ? Good money ?
    Not that simple. WL need to erase all this from their game.
    Some WL stop working at Ginza because they cant provide the consistent service over and over for whole shifts, with many different shape and size and smell men
    Moving for more money isnt straight forward, it comes with more expectations
    Being a WL isnt easy, and I know women who love their job; and some dont like it.
    Hope all women are comfortable in their work. Then everyone happy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ginza use 2 buzz one is to shower two is time up you say kiss and goodbye. So you max your time. The girl don't have to set alarm on phone to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    But part of the deal of moving to Ginza is that you now have to provide proper Diamond service. The WL can no longer:
    -shower on their own
    -LFK
    -CBJ
    -starfish sex
    (did I forget anything?)

Sorry I reveal secrets.
    Some WL stop working at Ginza because they cant provide the consistent service over and over for whole shifts, with many different shape and size and smell men
    Being a WL isnt easy, and I know women who love their job; and some dont like it.
    Well said Ronni! And so much details .

Looking forward to seeing your own review though !

Cheers

-shower on their own
    -LFK
    -CBJ
    -starfish sex
    (did I forget anything?)

Sorry I reveal secrets.
    What a funny post !

You revealed secrets ? What secrets ?

Everyone knows about those “secrets” you revealed and that’s the reason they visit Ginza. And I’m sure the girls know what they’re in when they sign up.

But if you prefer girls who act as per your “secrets: take long shower, say no to this and that...” , that’s fine too !

BTW, you have a grudge with Ginza ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look d girls have make d choice of they want more money they of coz they need to sacrifice something.
    No 1 is saying wl is easy job, but when u sign up to be a wl u suit at least put some effect into the job if not then dont go 2 higher class brothel just turn up 2 shit brothel n get less money.
    Ginza is good because they make sure the girls work there must go by the rules and make sure they provide what the customer have requested.
    That's all shOP should be like that'll

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What a funny post !

Everyone knows about those “secrets” you revealed and that’s the reason they visit Ginza. And I’m sure the girls know what they’re in when they sign up.

But if you prefer girls who act as per your “secrets: take long shower, say no to this and that...” , that’s fine too !

Haha, Brother Wil,

He registered a week ago, never posted any review but behaving like an expert of everything, now a senior member already - and you don’t know who he was ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Chaps,

278 is a new one to me - never tried - but I must say, after looking at the roster post on the forum for 278 with pictures, I am sorely tempted. The girls look have the age, happier and less cynical than what I'm used to. I've obviously been punting in $150 an hour shops.

Bongo!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In all honesty though, I couldn’t get a girl of my type at 278 late last night, so thought I’d give Ginza a try. I don’t know if I’ve been spoilt rotten by 278, but fuck I was severely disappointed. The girl must have washed my back in the shower about 6 Times, for no apparent reason. I’m clean as fuck. I found it really weird and to me seemed like time wasting??? Not sure entirely. I only booked 30mins, so surely the girl should know you can’t take forever with the extra shit. After an extremely long cat bath, literally just put my cock in her mouth and the buzzer went off. I hadn’t even touched or tasted her pussy or started any sexual activities yet. I was shocked when that buzzer went off. Atleast she gave a decent BJ so I was able to CIM just before the 2nd buzzer. Quickly showered myself and fucked off.

Not what I expected at all from a place held so highly by others. Think I’ll just stick with my home 278. Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It would be helpful for other bros to know who the girl was. I’d put money that there would be an existing review pushing her as the next great thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    It would be helpful for other bros to know who the girl was. I’d put money that there would be an existing review pushing her as the next great thing
    God damn can’t remember. I think it was Lee?? She wears some cat ears and pussy cat theme shit. I mean she wasn’t bad looking, and her BJ was decent, but fuck I don’t know if she intentionally wasted time, but I did feel she was taking her time doing useless shit. Like if I was a hairy barbarian, sure spend more time in the shower. I’m asian, and skin is smooth as fuck. Not a fuckin hair anywhere except my balls. And I’d just showered about 5 hrs before at 278 Hahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great business model, no doubt. Success should be respected
    But customers lining up together in a group. wtf
    Surely there must be times when someone will be seated next to their boss. Please just tell me Im being paranoid
    Lol. You are not. If that's the setup they have I dare not go there ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

They arent secrets as such - more unspoken behaviours that indicate substandard service. But when I was new to punting noone ever spelled them out to me, so I just wrote them for my own benefits.

No grudge with any shop. I said a few days ago successful shops should be respected.
    I am worried going to a place with big common waiting area in the city where I may meet a work colleague, but that would relate to any city shop where I'd have to wait with more than 5 other guys. A few other shops have common waiting areas, but they arent in central city so its no as much an issue, but I still dont like seeing other punters if that makes sense. At the start of my punting I had to sit next to an old? 70 year old man who looked creepy. From then I never felt comfortable seeing other punters

I have been a lurker for a while then joined because the forum was interesting. A new member doesnt mean new at punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Washed my back in the shower about 6 Times, for no apparent reason. I’m clean as fuck. I found it really weird and to me seemed like time wasting??? Not sure entirely. I only booked 30mins, so surely the girl should know you can’t take forever with the extra shit.
    Your instinct is correct. Substandard service, which can happen anywhere. Even at Ginza !. But with a 30 minute session unfortunately you need to take charge to some extent and get things moving. I wouldnt do 30 minute sessions for the reasons you describe
    Long cat bath ? Say thats enough and gently move away. Slow slow BJ? Again take the lead and move to something else. I imagine after a long shift a WL needs to take it easier. But with that, they may lose track of time too. Its your money.
    Really in the ideal world the WL should have a good tempo, and you shouldnt have to guide. But often you have to gently lead of pace is too slow.

Whats the issue with a common waiting area. We aren't there to put stickers on apples or shit like that. Say g'day, a few high fives and ask the other blokes who they are going to see. Might even be able to compare notes, fuck, might even meet another forum member!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Whats the issue with a common waiting area. We aren't there to put stickers on apples or shit like that. Say g'day, a few high fives and ask the other blokes who they are going to see. Might even be able to compare notes, fuck, might even meet another forum member!
    My man. Some people are more discreet, or need to be. I clearly don’t give a fuck, but the first time was quite an experience. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your instinct is correct. Substandard service, which can happen anywhere. Even at Ginza !. But with a 30 minute session unfortunately you need to take charge to some extent and get things moving. I wouldnt do 30 minute sessions for the reasons you describe
    Long cat bath ? Say thats enough and gently move away. Slow slow BJ? Again take the lead and move to something else. I imagine after a long shift a WL needs to take it easier. But with that, they may lose track of time too. Its your money.
    Really in the ideal world the WL should have a good tempo, and you shouldnt have to guide. But often you have to gently lead of pace is too slow.
    Yeah i sorta can blame myself i suppose in some way. I hear nothing but praise for Ginza, so I hope it wasn’t the norm. But alas, I’ll prob just keep to 278 where Tony is very honest with me, knows what I like. Lol. Told me he didn’t have anyone that I would like avail, and said was better off not bothering. To me, that is customer service. Where they value my business, and are would rather not take my money no matter what. Most places woulda just tried to sell me anything to get me back in the door.

Banned
    Of all the brothels that can influence the market in Sydney.... yeah, Kyoto ain’t one of em lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great post, John. I was going to post the same. There is no doubt whatsoever that the other shops will respond. To survive, you respond to the competition. To prosper, you need to innovate.

Ginza is shaking the market up. What they are doing to the market is more clearly delineating what diamond service is. How can anyone complain about this? I personally am sick of running into girls who charge diamond and don’t offer the full suite of services. If shops are serious about competing, they will need to ensure more certainty about services and stop girls who provide premium in the guise of diamond from doing so. None of this is a bad thing.

While this is causing some short term dislocation in the market, it will ultimately be to the benefit of the punter.

So, as I noted above, the other shops can either respond by matching the competition from Ginza or they seek to innovate and take steps to differentiate themselves from a competition perspective. Its over to them.

Lenka made a comment a while back which I rolled my eyes on and that was welcoming Kyoto to the “big time”. Let’s see how they, 42, M5, 5 Star and co. respond

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMO 278 is priced perfectly. Also the fact they are always fucking busy means they are doing everything right

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Gre can anyone complain about this? I personally am sick of running into girls who charge diamond and don’t offer the full suite of services. If shops are serious about competing, they will need to ensure more certainty about services and stop girls who provide premium in the guise of diamond from doing so
    Well said. I dont like paying big $$ for Diamond and then gettibg substandard service

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast