Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is 42 Gladesville on the slide?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Not the good ones.

The starfish princesses - the ones who get by their looks and do the absolute minimum - will have a period at the beginning where customers would pick her from the lineup and after a few months she won’t make the same $$$ as people who already saw them won’t pick them for obvious reasons.

In Ginza, they usually last about 3 shifts, if not less.
    Its always a funny aspect of punting that guys say they dont mind paying a very good looking lady for substandard service.
    This keeps these WL in the business despite the substandard service they are providing

A crap shop is happy to keep a lady based on looks, despite substandard service, and doesnt mind overcharging the customer

A good shop only keeps a woman based on the feedback of her service - how it should be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The accurate Sydney price listing for brothels that use a tiered pricing model

●Diamond service (definite) + $50
    ●Diamond service (feedback suggests more often then not) +$40
    ●Premium service (BBBJ, FS) +$30
    ●Beautiful service +$30
    (woman is beautiful but unenthusiastic)
    ●Standard service +$0
    ●Substandard service (minus $20)
    .......(unenthusiastic, uninterested, no kissing,
    .......turn away face, time waste,
    .......crap short CBJ, hurry to get you to finish)

Hey speech, I haven't punted since early April but I was mainly going to 42. It's more convenient to visit there compared to ginza but even though I mainly had great experiences I felt that it's too much work trying to find those hits and girls who can accommodate me :/

Where as at ginza I'm pretty much assured of great service.

I'm probably on hiatus for a few more months then I can give you an update lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Let me asking you this how many time have you see the same WL even though you think shes good . Most guy be a couple of time then they move on to a new WL. But from to time you’ll see the same WL and thats about it .
    There are some WL who get reviewed a few times by the same punter, so revisits arent unusual.
    Surely you had a few WL you had fun with seeing more than once ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let me asking you this how many time have you see the same WL even though you think shes good . Most guy be a couple of time then they move on to a new WL. But from to time you’ll see the same WL and thats about it .
    When i found a WL I like and have good chemistry, i would mostly go back to her, unless she's off or went off somewhere then i pick another. Most WLs are pretty happy if you return regularly, and you get more than expected. Again, those long term experienced WLs would only want to see you during working time, but inexperience one you always tend to get freebies for being loyal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post

Tell her I’ve changed my fragrance from Lynx to Old Spice.
    She must have thought Eureka Stockade.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
    My experience with simon is that he just says whatever he can to get the sale.
    Mr DU, that was exactly how Simon made me feel on the day. But that’s his job. 100 per cent. It’s our job to either accept the deal or walk.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When I was I always change.
    I love the experience and love trying different girls n try the service each provided
    But after 18years of punting , I prefer to see d same wl if she is good.
    Like one punter said they tend to provide better service.
    U get a chemistry with them, bit more like friend with benefit but ofcoz u pay them but still it more comfortable.
    I dont need to try different service as I have been there n done it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Mr DU, that was exactly how Simon made me feel on the day. But that’s his job. 100 per cent. It’s our job to either accept the deal or walk.
    A papasans role is do whatever it take to get the sale. Fair enough.
    But even with well regarded regulars ?
    That has been the reason I stopped going to many different parlours in the past (not 42G)

If WLs are unenthusiastic, and manager doesnt give a shit, thats a hopeless combination, and makes me seriussly question why I visit the place
    $240+ can be spent in many other places

When noone cares, then I dont care to return

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I understand that a papasan’s Job is to help seal the deal with any means necessary but I don’t think that’s the deal with Simon at G42. He has been helpful with my experiences there in the past. It’s a lot better there compared to my experiences at other shops where they wouldn’t let me see the line up a second time and get upset and rude when I didn’t choose a girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Then I think ginza or 278 suit u

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    A papasans role is do whatever it take to get the sale. Fair enough.
    But even with well regarded regulars ?
    That has been the reason I stopped going to many different parlours in the past
    ronni,

Not sure I’d qualify as a “regular” at 42G. That opens a whole new conversation about what defines “regular.”

Is 8 visits in a year (me) enough? I’d imagine once a month is a minimum? Are any of us (apart from Brothelcreeper) that regular anywhere?

And “well regarded” is another rabbit hole. We should all be well regarded because we’re the clients. No clients, no business.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    In my opinion 42 and 5 are not worth the extra money that you pay. I have been to 42 four times and 5 twice and paid Diamond prices like $250 hr and the service was not as good as the best $150 hr shops that I frequent.

I would say the same for any tiered shops as well. Just a marketing ploy to get you to pay more.

You go to the good $150 shops and you will get bbbj, kissing and DATY. Who gives a shit really about CIM. I can take that or leave it.

I like 278. Great girls, no tiered pricing. You pay your bucks and the girls service you well.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But what is d different with 278 n g42 n n5m
    They charge the same n do ask u do diamond.
    There is definitely different between 150 shop n the higher end shop.
    Ofcoz g42 do quantity b4 quality but u think they will change after seeing 278 doing well.
    But I believe even 278 doing tough now with discount nonstop

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    But what is d different with 278 n g42 n n5m
    They charge the same n do ask u do diamond.
    There is definitely different between 150 shop n the higher end shop.
    Ofcoz g42 do quantity b4 quality but u think they will change after seeing 278 doing well.
    But I believe even 278 doing tough now with discount nonstop

The $250 Diamond shops offer no punting challenge. The girl will do everything. Starts off kissing you, then bbbj, licks your arsehole, fucks you, let's you DATY her then CIM. No challenge.

The $150 shops are a challenge as you have to "tease" the services out of each girl a bit like getting a fuck off a massage lady for free.

That my friend is the difference and that is why I get more pleasure from walking away from a $150 hr shop with a smile on my face and a spring in my step as I have charmed that girl to give me all of that for $100 less than 5, 42 and 278.

The punting challenge. The chase is what it is all about for me. That is why I like to experiment with doubles, MMFF, bit of drugs, push the boundaries and live life. Pretty girls offering "mechanical" services does nothing for me.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hi all! Jesse here

Wow, so many feedbacks, thank you so much all! We need these feedbacks to improve, and we truly appreciate it.

I'd like to clarify a few things:

First and foremost of all I'd like to address the service quality - We terribly apologize if some of you feel our service has been dropping. Starting this week, we have hired a new quality control team and upped the budget for them, as well as efforts. But again for this to work we need your feedback!! Any feedbacks, critiques, complaints, etc, please text them directly to 0450 757 732 so we can improve asap. Any smallest complain, text that number straightaway and the whole team will be on it!! After a few days or weeks I hope you guys will see a noticable difference!

Again we are sorry to let you down, especially you Speechwriter, because we feel like you are one of our best regulars! You said you went here 8 times and first ones were great but last 2 were bad, I'm very very sorry!! I hope you will come back to give us another chance! Hopefully next time after these quality control team do their magic things will be better!

Next, thank you for all customers for supporting us this past 12 months and making us as busy as we are now! We can not thank you enough for supporting us, and making it possible for 25-40 girls a day to make more money here than in the other shops. On behalf of all our girls and staffs and management we thank you all!

Next, of course the topic of the month is Ginza 278. A lot of people also talk about 278 in this thread, and compare stuffs, but also a few are spreading what we feel is misinformation, so we would like to clarify a few things too:

1. We are very happy to see 278 open! Congratulations Ginza! The Ginza team Wilson and Yuki are amongst the best people Sydney has ever seen in the brothel industry and we as Sydneysiders are very happy and lucky to to have them expand and open a new shop as it is beneficial to all of us punters! They are the legendary no 1 best when it comes to service, we sincerely hope one day they can be as busy as the busiest shops right now and even hopefully more busy!

2. As seen here in this thread, there were a few comments regarding 278 stealing our girls. That is not true!! Wilson is a great guy, he wouldn't do that. The truth is, girls move where they want, they have their own free will. In fact we encourage our girls to move around if they feel they can make more money elsewhere. Our shop style as you know is we try our best to make girls happy, because happy girls directly correlates with happy experience for punters too. Also, girls will not stay in one shop if they know they can make money somewhere else. They will be gone in mere days if that is ever the case. 42 has just been very, very, very lucky this past one year, in that we had enough customers to make 25-40 girls everyday for almost one year make more money than other places in Sydney, so they stayed a long time with us. However with that said, we also realize also everyday very few girls can not make enough money because of so many competition. Now that 278 opens, these girls who previously dont make good money here can move there and have the potential to make good money! We all care about all our girls, so the fact that they can now make good money is good news for us! We sincerely hope that one day Ginza can get busier than us!

We run on a different model. People usually say when it comes to sheer quantity, come to 42. Like today we have 27 girls: 22 permanent girls and 5 new girls. Tomorrow around 30-32. When it comes to service quality, go to Ginza because they are the best. Our vision here in 42 is we hope we can keep improving, and one day hopefully match Ginzas quality. We also hope one day Ginza can match our quantity. That way we can both keep improving until both become better and ultimately give you, our customers, the best of both worlds!! All the benefits for you as customers!

And again I can't say this enough, thank you all for your support, and please keep those feedbacks coming to our QC team at 0450 757 732 so we can work on improving our service quality asap!

Thank you all guys!!!
    -Jesse

P.S. There is a lot of comments I would like to quote and address directly but multiquote is difficult to use so I'll just footnote it here:
    - Regarding 485 Rockdale, yes we have sold that and moved the management team to 42 last year. I really miss that place but here in 42 it is very happy and fun too just like 485 before!!
    - Regarding Aussie girls, yes Cassie went private and we are happy because she make more money per job doing privates! But dont worry, there is still real 18 year old Ashley, 20 yo Rose and Chelsea, Dani, Hayley, Bianca, Alexis, Minxi, etc. Chelsea will bring 2 friends after uni exams finish, both also 20 yo, and Dani will bring 4 friends soon too. So there's still a LOT of Aussies now again, even more than before
    - Regarding Japanese girls, yes we are happy and very lucky to now have the largest number of Japanese girls in Sydney. Thank you to all our Japanese recruiters for this and of course also thank you for all you customers who love Japanese girls! Without you this wouldn't have happened!
    - Coco Michelle Yoyo Shelly Kiki etc is back next week. We have 12 new girls this week and 7 new girls for next week and that number will increase. We haven't lost our very, very, lucky hype amongst working girls don't worry
    - We put less girls during world cup. After World Cup we will have enough customers again to keep 25-40 girls making better money than other shops, and yes we will definitely put close to 40 girls again soon, don't worry! Just not during this winters world cup lol we have to downsize 20% otherwise the girls will not make enough money. Our marketing team are working hard everyday!

I hope that addresses all your comments, if there is more, especially regarding feedback, please please again text them to 0450 757 732. We really want to improve our service!! Every detail helps!!

Thank you all!!

P.P.S. Ginza is also a brilliant marketer, they are very good in so many things, we will try our best to learn from them and improve so that we become better too!
    One of the things they do is they offer $50 discount for writing reviews as seen here http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...60#post1432660
    I think that is an amazing idea, so we will do that too! We will try that, starting from now temporarily, everyone who writes ARs for us will get $50 discount for 1 hour bookings!! Contact QC team 0450 757 732 too for this!
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 21-06-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow..

See g42 haven't gone downhill.
    It's just d weather n world cup.
    But like we all said here new ginza will make all shops in Sydney improve

Great response Jessie but I don't think the $50 discount for ARs is a good thing as it would definitely colour ARs imo.
    But others may disagree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Great response Jessie but I don't think the $50 discount for ARs is a good thing as it would definitely colour ARs imo.
    But others may disagree with me.
    Ginza have done it with great success, so many ARs for them. Just feeling wanna try learning from them and copying them
    Ultimately I just want more feedback so the QC team know what to focus on improving each day and each girl
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Ginza have done it with great success, so many ARs for them. Just feeling wanna try learning from them and copying them
    Ultimately I just want more feedback so the QC team know what to focus on improving each day and each girl
    As far as I know Ginza and 278 don't offer a discount for reviews. They offered me a discount at 278 as I introduced myself as a forum member on their first day and they were feeling generous but I don't think they generally do that....apart from Rooter I reckon. If he is real that is !!

ps I want a job on your quality control team as I imagine that you get to fuck the new girls before anyone else and then point them in the right direction.

You can PM me with the salary details........

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast