Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spa bath services at massage shops

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar

Spa bath services at massage shops

Does anyone know of a Spa bath service at massage shops.
    I have frequented many at Goldcoast but cant seem to find one up here.
    Its deadset the best thing after an hour massage. Puts me to sleep every time.

Pm any descent reviews.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Smile Many - care to list

Quote Originally Posted by funboybrisbane View Post
    Does anyone know of a Spa bath service at massage shops.
    I have frequented many at Goldcoast but cant seem to find one up here.
    Its deadset the best thing after an hour massage. Puts me to sleep every time.

Pm any descent reviews.
    locations please

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never come across any really in brissy ohh dodgy old place garden city years ago had a spa but long gone now .. think legit one Woolloongabba bottom of hotel dianna but like said legit . So I hope they put fresh water each use ? Don’t think I would get in spa which already had water in it from previous customers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dianna appollos spa is closed and has or is reopening as nail spa and maybe something else. There is another korean bath house and spa in CBD all legit tho.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exquisite had baths. Not sure if they ever got used. Not sure I would like to. The water might be salty.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Exquisite had baths. Not sure if they ever got used. Not sure I would like to. The water might be salty.
    Not to mention ALIVE 😳

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Xanadu in Carina. Goggle maps is your best friend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What’s the carina one like?it looks like it’s not open when I drove past.its at a house on Stanley rd ? Inbox me what It’s like I’m keen to go?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Xanadu in Carina. Goggle maps is your best friend.
    they have spa? anyways not a big fan of this place considering the 2 ladies are not my preferred type and they asking ridiculous prices for pretty much any extras...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    they have spa? anyways not a big fan of this place considering the 2 ladies are not my preferred type and they asking ridiculous prices for pretty much any extras...

You are correct.....they ask way over what's acceptable for extras....but one of them is amazingly good :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisguy72 View Post
    You are correct.....they ask way over what's acceptable for extras....but one of them is amazingly good :-)
    Can you PM me the details of this place & lady thanks mate?

Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    What’s the carina one like?it looks like it’s not open when I drove past.its at a house on Stanley rd ? Inbox me what It’s like I’m keen to go?
    Yes, on Stanley Rd. This place is a jip. Overpriced, plus her definition of nude differs significantly to mine. The massage was done on a massage table with a water mattress in it that had lights through it. I will say it was very comfortable and cool. the nuru massage was ok and I was happy overall with it, however, the $250 asking price for the service was a little OTT so i haven't returned.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Yes, on Stanley Rd. This place is a jip. Overpriced, plus her definition of nude differs significantly to mine. The massage was done on a massage table with a water mattress in it that had lights through it. I will say it was very comfortable and cool. the nuru massage was ok and I was happy overall with it, however, the $250 asking price for the service was a little OTT so i haven't returned.
    Yes agree. Been there once only. No HABs when I went. Far more fun for less $$$ elsewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ouch, $250??? u sure were willing to pay...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    ouch, $250??? u sure were willing to pay...
    that equals 3 highly satisfying half-hour punts for me, incl tips

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn't you ask the cost first? Amateur mistake!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree with flamejob went once was ok but expensive and yes her version of naked was leaving her g string on I to never went back

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post
    Didn't you ask the cost first? Amateur mistake!
    .....Amateur, FJ? 😂....

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    .....Amateur, FJ? ��....
    hahaha - yeah let's go with that.

i did have a price, but then extras kept piling up and little FJ is a fkn persuasive piece of shit at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Agree with flamejob went once was ok but expensive and yes her version of naked was leaving her g string on I to never went back
    I sort of feel a bit better now, i thought she just didn't like me, lol. jokes. yeah, that is pretty ordinary form when she'd already taken my money for nude and leaves the thong on, i'm like, wtaf.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast